Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

I wasn't going to hunt another SWSH shiny, but said screw it and just got this lovely lady after 23 eggs(much better than 400 like Tyrunt was).

welcome back anca

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I hope i finnish my tyrunt hunt. it's the last of 3

Haven't posted here in a really long time. Also haven't had much luck with the past few SWSHs. sleep.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Another month has started, will be starting the Lake Trio exploration tomorrow.

So, I bought one voucher prize. Haven't yet gotten the one I earned for hatching a shiny, though I'm not too stressed on that. It'll show up eventually.

user posted image

So, I bought one voucher prize.  Haven't yet gotten the one I earned for hatching a shiny, though I'm not too stressed on that.  It'll show up eventually.

user posted image

I just bought myself one too.

user posted image

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted image

Just found my favorite novelty. Definitely going to try and get a shiny one of this guy biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

How am I supposed to get new trinkets that are not my affinity if everyone has all the trinkets I have extras of? dry.gif

I had too until I started clicking them in people's parties.

I finally got a Cupido Clefable! That's been on my list for two years. Hopefully I can complete the February set this year.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I haven't been on GPX for all that long, so pardon me if I am asking a pretty obvious question. But how do you get your hands on one of those fancy alpine meowths? smile.gif

Edited by Phenri

I haven't been on GPX for all that long, so pardon me if I am asking a pretty obvious question. But how do you get your hands on one of those fancy alpine meowths? smile.gif

Now? There's only two ways: 1. Find one in the Shelter. 2. Buy one in voucher form in the Prize Shop for 45 prize points.

EDIT - But for the voucher, you'll have to do it BEFORE March 1 or wait for the Prize+ option to come around again.

Edited by RicFule

I had too until I started clicking them in people's parties.

I finally got a Cupido Clefable! That's been on my list for two years. Hopefully I can complete the February set this year.

If you get an extra one, please trade with me. I haven't had any luck getting new trinkets from the February set, I've gotten 2 I think.

Now?  There's only two ways:  1. Find one in the Shelter.  2. Buy one in voucher form in the Prize Shop for 45 prize points.

EDIT - But for the voucher, you'll have to do it BEFORE March 1 or wait for the Prize+ option to come around again.

Ah, ok, thanks a lot! I only have 18 prize points, so I guess I will have to stalk the shelter tongue.gif

Edited by Phenri

If anyone needs a snowball, they are being sold in the prize shop for the nest 9 hours. First time I've seen it there, but I probably don't look often enough.

If anyone needs a snowball, they are being sold in the prize shop for the nest 9 hours. First time I've seen it there, but I probably don't look often enough.

What is the snowball for?