Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Trying to hatch things with this multiplier is going to be slow ._. 1.4 isn't really that much ^^;

Last struggle to try and get a shiny buneary before the reset tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Phenri

Well, it may not be much, but I entered a Shuckle for the pokehunt that had 101 IVs ^^;

Nearly 1k eggs and no shiny for the SWSH. I feel like such a loooooser xd.png

One of my SWSHs for Fennekin topped 1,300 eggs. It happens sometimes. wink.gif

user posted image

April's starting out with a bang. Its IVs are too low to enter, but I always enjoy a random Shiny, especially of an older sprite.

Nearly 1k eggs and no shiny for the SWSH. I feel like such a loooooser xd.png

my highest was 1,267 for a mareep, but my eevee is at 1,182 for the moment and still counting.

And everyone has a hunt they don't finnish in time. 2015 was a good year for me, i finnished 1 in jan and 3 hunts in march but in 2014 i didn't get a shiny in 3 of the 6 SWSH in time.

I carry them with me as i choose the option to keep hunting. so i ended up with 12 hunts as my ongoing personal hunts didn't give me a shiny either.

it's just stupid luck, don't let it ruin the game for you smile.gif

As for trinkets ... another batch of limited. I'll try to help as much as i can to send things people can't get. Please help me to to get the ones not availalbe for malachite.

And just my luck, I need 44 more achievements before I can do the new exploration ^^; I do wonder why it's only a one-time exploration huh.gif

I do wonder why it's only a one-time exploration huh.gif

My guess is that it have something to do with Archeus, it is a plate after all.

I can't embark on the exporation yet either, I need 28 more achivements dry.gif

Started the exploration for Jirachi instead ^^

whelp! Someone just release a bunch of nice stuff into the shelter!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Shiny Ho-oh is one of my favorite shiny legendaries! biggrin.gif

Edited by Phenri

My guess is that it have something to do with Archeus, it is a plate after all.

I can't embark on the exporation yet either, I need 28 more achivements  dry.gif

Started the exploration for Jirachi instead ^^

whelp! Someone just release a bunch of nice stuff into the shelter!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Shiny Ho-oh is one of my favorite shiny legendaries! biggrin.gif

Really? ohmy.gif That'd be awesome to get, of that were possible ohmy.gif I found some cool stuff in the shelter as well, I found a novelty Meowth, a Politoad and I Pinsir that I need to evolve :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

sad.gif I lost two site hunts in a row. And of all the ones to lose, it had to be this one... oh well. Maybe they will give the the exploration item out next time. they will right??

I'm excited for the new things, can't wait to see what else they come up with.

Oh man, what a nice thing to wake up to. I got an Earth Plate, while not my favorite Arceus form, at least Arceus is finally available. I won't do the exploration yet, no time right now to start it.

IMO, I'm guessing you only do the exploration once with the plate is because it probably attaches itself to Arceus once you are done. I'm guessing you can get the other plates at a later time to do the exploration again.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

—Get 15,000 interactions [2,224/15,000] x.x I got a splash plate though! cx I was kinda skeptical on it being arceus but I guess there's really no other reason to use the plates? laugh.gif

This exploration might take a while xP

Edited by Pestilence420

I got a Fist Plate, I guess meaning it has a fighting form? huh.gif

@Storm_Dragoon: Maybe, though I think it item stays in your inventory after being used, if I read the news post correctly ^^;

i have an ice plate

I looked at bulbapedia to see the evolution forms and i was suprised to see so many forms.

that will be a hell of an exploration. I hope there will be no time limit. As it will be a 'special' exploration.

i have an ice plate

I looked at bulbapedia to see the evolution forms and i was suprised to see so many forms.

that will be a hell of an exploration. I hope there will be no time limit. As it will be a 'special' exploration.

Holy biscuits, I knew Arceus had a lot of forms, but that's a LOT! blink.gif I wonder if we'll eventually get all the plates, or if what we got is all we're going to get? huh.gif

Going to put images here, for reference, and also for those who don't want to scroll down a lot on Bulbapedia ^^;

user posted image Normal (No Plate) user posted image Grass (Meadow Plate) user posted image Fire (Flame Plate) user posted image Water (Splash Plate) user posted image Flying (Sky Plate) user posted image Bug (Insect Plate) user posted image Poison (Toxic Plate) user posted image Electric (Zap Plate) user posted image Psychic (Mind Plate) user posted image Rock (Stone Plate) user posted image Ground (Earth Plate) user posted image Dark (Dread Plate) user posted image Ghost (Spooky Plate) user posted image Steel (Iron Plate) user posted image Fighting (Fist Plate) user posted image Ice (Icicle Plate) user posted image Dragon (Draco Plate) user posted image Fairy (Pixie Plate)

Edited by FluffyPillow

Thanks Fluffy, that's so convenient.

I haven't had a chance to check out the new exploration yet, I will once I finish the special ones for the month.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

if you look at 'that buring desire' that took many people more then a month, this exploration will be harder because it's the rarest poke you can get. I think for those who take the exploration it will be no specials for a few months. unless you spend every hour of the day onsite clicking

But to be honest i think it should be hard, if arceus is the prize it should be hell to go through tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks Fluffy, that's so convenient.

I haven't had a chance to check out the new exploration yet, I will once I finish the special ones for the month.

You're welcome! :3

@Dolphine: I'm thinking it will be tough as heck as well, which I'm worried about since I have a feeling there'll be lots of tower battles and I suck at those ^^; (Plus getting 44 more achievements will be though as well ^^; )

*Edit* Got a Tyranitarite! :3 And hooray for Honey+, just the one I needed biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I got a Clever Box, and it says to dress my Pikachu up like a clever doctor xd.png Doctor Who reference, I presume? xd.png

I ended up with a Banettite and a Though Giftbox this time ^^

Have anyone tried the Giftboxes yet? Dose it do anything special except change the sprite of your pikachu?

You look to your feet, and find a Gardevoirite. Congratulations!

That's good. I also got a Clever Box from the PokeHunt smile.gif.