Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

adsdfdgdssda!!!!!

First time I completet the exploration for a legendary bird and my articuno turns out to be shiny!! *w*

user posted image

adsdfdgdssda!!!!!

First time I completet the exploration for a legendary bird and my articuno turns out to be shiny!! *w*

Nice. I'm still searching for a shiny Legendary myself. I do have a shiny Novelty, however,

Nice. I'm still searching for a shiny Legendary myself. I do have a shiny Novelty, however,

I still have never hatched a shiny legendary either, I think they hate me. sad.gif

I got a shiny Regice back before explorations were a thing.

Congratulations Phenri! I'm still looking for a Shiny Legendary as well.

I went with Litleo, Dedenne, and Honedge for the SWSH.

user posted image

Another random Lab Shiny with an amusing code.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Pretty happy with my klefki on 3rd place

a bit suprised with wymsy's announcement though

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just began playing (well, a couple of days ago, have three poke-boxes full already). Seems fun ^^ I hope a chance of shiny here is higher than in poke-games... Any advices for a newbie?

Aaand it seems I need these two to level 10 for an exploration:

user posted image user posted image

user posted image

Found this looking for a Rock type with good IVs.

I'm going to miss Wymsy. sad.gif

I'm going to miss Wymsy. sad.gif

That was a bit abrupt. Hope all goes well for her in her future endeavors.

Thanks to my mom's new tablet (it was a birthday gift) I can continue my Eevee hunt tongue.gif I wish Wymsy the best, though I wonder if she quit entirely (as in, no longer playing) or just her status/role? ohmy.gif

I hope a chance of shiny here is higher than in poke-games... Any advices for a newbie?

Hatch a lot of eggs. Also save up for a shine recorder and do shiny hunts. It will keep track of how many eggs you've hatched and when you've hatched 15 of the one you're hunting you can use sweet honey and one of the pass powers for the lab.

My newest shiny.

user posted image

Hatch a lot of eggs. Also save up for a shine recorder and do shiny hunts. It will keep track of how many eggs you've hatched and when you've hatched 15 of the one you're hunting you can use sweet honey and one of the pass powers for the lab.

My newest shiny.

user posted image

Thanks, I'll try! Shiny Vanillite is cute indeed.

Edited by laertid

user posted image

Yay, finally finished my hunt! biggrin.gif Egg #456 rolleyes.gif I think I'll evolve this into an Espeon happy.gif On to the next Eevee tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

they tyrunt made me go to 7 active shinyhunts again. so i started a new hunt for magnemite

trying to complete gen 1.

@laertid

hatch many eggs and try to explore all the possebilities of the site (there are many)

and if you have questions - shoot :-)

@Dolphine

Yup, I already see that there are lots of possibilities %) That's sure a complex game. I like it.

Going for the achievements now, to be able to start another exploration...

Thanks, I'll try! Shiny Vanillite is cute indeed.

I just realized that I worded that last bit a little weird. The sweet honey is for the shelter and the pass power is for the lab.

Sad to see Zerxer's post. It will be disappointing if they decide to shut the site down. But when you don't update the site enough to keep people entertained you lose members and ad revenue. It's a vicious circle.

Downside is I kinda saw it coming too. It took a year or so just to get Gen 6 out and there hasn't been much since then. I really hope they find new admins or whatever that can keep this site going and Zerxer and BigBidoof can come back and bring new features.

Interesting site wide shiny hunt winners.

One with no evolutions, one with one, and one with two.

I have them all but will start with Honedge to get the evolutions.

I really hope the site doesn't get shut down, it's an awesome site sad.gif Though if I read the post correctly, they did say that if it were to happen, they'd rather see the site "frozen" (not sure if that means still be playable, just no new stuff added, or something else) then just get removed ^^; As for the SWSH, since I don't like Furfrou's or Buneary's shiny, I'm going to hunt Honedge (I'll try to anyway ^^; ) :3

I hope the site will stay alive too... Too many of good petsites are closing so suddently, I still remember Valenth and Dragonadopters. And I was so happy to find a good online Pokemon petsite. I tried Virtuadopts earlier, but there are only Poke-sprites to collect, no battles or explorations or trinkets, and money earning is unbelievably slow.

I'm going to try Furfou shiny hunt, I have already a couple of them and a Ditto.

The freeze wasn't that meant that things like shinyhunts and stuff were going to happen and release of novelty too but no new features like trinkets and battletower

with wymsy gone i hope they find someone who is going to take care of trinkets. i guess time will tell

I went for honedge for the shinyhunt

oh and happy PI day tongue.gif

Going after Buneary first, as I already have Furfrou. Honedge will be after Buneary assuming I'll finish it quickly.