Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Pixie Plate. biggrin.gif Task #3 is ridiculous, and it's probably going to get much worse.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Pixie Plate. biggrin.gif Task #3 is ridiculous, and it's probably going to get much worse.

What is task #3? I can't embark on the mission yet, so I'm quite curious smile.gif

I got a Clever Box, and it says to dress my Pikachu up like a clever doctor xd.png Doctor Who reference, I presume? xd.png

No? Unless it's on the part of the Nintendo designers. It's based off the Cosplay Pikachu that came out with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

What is task #3? I can't embark on the mission yet, so I'm quite curious smile.gif

15k interactions.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Let's have a competition to see who can hatch the Arceus with the worst IVs, and then have the two winners face off in the Battle Tower. laugh.gif

Edited by Miral

user posted image

I got Absolite yesterday.

That's not terrible, compared to other tasks where you click 100k+ interactions.

I also got the lucarionite and the tough giftbox. Time to find another pichu.

that burning desire has a last task of 65K interactions so 15K is peanuts tongue.gif

Miral can you give us the other tasks too

please put them in white so people who don't want the spoiler can't see them.

i'll add them in the exploration tasks sheet so people who do want to know what they are facing can see what's comming

i got a venosaurite

user posted image

Yet again I have no idea what mega stone I got.

I take it the new exploration is for Arceus?

I was so busy this month, so I started the hunt on the last weekend of the SWSH.. and now I regret that .. sad.gif

Yet again I have no idea what mega stone I got.

I take it the new exploration is for Arceus?

That is correct. And they hatch in the form of whichever Plate you used to embark on the exploration. Which leads me to the question, "What if you don't embark on the exploration as soon as you can after getting a plate, but wait until you get a second plate? Which form would you end up getting?"

EDIT - And it seems I picked up one of your abandoned pokemon for the aforementioned quest, Task 4. LOL {It was a Binacle.}

EDIT² - Decided to hide to name of the pokemon I picked up for spoiler reasons.

Edited by RicFule

That's what I find confusing - if it can only be completed once, and if they implement a way to get the other plates, you're stuck with one sprite right? unsure.gif Or would the plates act like the megastones where you can evolve it multiple times? huh.gif

That's what I find confusing - if it can only be completed once, and if they implement a way to get the other plates, you're stuck with one sprite right? unsure.gif Or would the plates act like the megastones where you can evolve it multiple times? huh.gif

But I don't think you can only complete it once. It's "Once per plate", according to how the plate description reads. Say that you currently have the Water Plate and finish that one. But later on, you get the Draco Plate. When you finish that one, you should have two different Arceus forms.

Now, if you happen to get a duplicate plate somehow, I'm guessing that you could get a second Arceus in whatever form you have the duplicate plate in, if only for shiny hunting purposes. But don't take my word on duplicate plates, since I'm in no position to know for certain.

EDIT - Spelling.

Edited by RicFule

But I don't think you can only complete it once.  It's "Once per plate", according to how the plate description reads.  Say that you currently have the Water Plate and finish that one.  But later on, you get the Draco Plate.  When you finish that one, you should have two different Arceus forms.

Now, if you happen to get a duplicate plate somehow, I'm guessing that you could get a second Arceua in whatever form you have the duplicate plate in, if only for shiny hunting purposes.  But don't take my word on duplicate plates, since I'm in no position to know for certain.

Ah, that makes more sense, thank you! rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I got a Sceptilite! WOOOOO

user posted image

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

user posted image

mega sceptile 2 electric boogaloo

user posted image

mega sceptile 2 electric boogaloo

That Mega Sceptile is awesome! :3 Looks like it has a Christmas tree on its tail with all the baubles on its back xd.png

Yesss! Got her today, egg №1015. Thanks for your support, guys, it was my first shiny hunt and I was really getting nervous.

user posted image

Well, at least - two achievements with one shot %) And I totally need more achievements for the new exploration.

i guess the normal version still will be a gift form?

only people who won things or so got a normal arceus.

Anyone used their Easter voucher yet?

I haven't, as I just found it ohmy.gif I wonder what it is? blink.gif

user posted image

This egg is so incredibly tacky.

edit: oh dear, the birb is also tacky

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I haven't, as I just found it ohmy.gif I wonder what it is? blink.gif

painted torchic

user posted image

Mine has the pox.

Edited by Kigurumix

Well, according to Zerxer the new Easter pokemon has 2 different sprites along side its normal one, and to use the Sprite Changer to change between them ohmy.gif