Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm gifting to those I can on my PalPad. I've seriously fallen behind on Trinkets, though, I still need 242.

user posted image

Doing Honedge one last time. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

604 eggs later! Finally! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I think I'll try to get Buneary before the hunt ends, but with my luck, I doubt it will happend xd.png

Edited by Phenri

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

that's 3 for this time smile.gif back to my normal hunts

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dolphine

Jegus, I still haven't found one.

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #814 in Asbel Lhant's 12-day site-wide shiny hunt started on March 14th, 2015.

Omg FINALLY!

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

You are not a Honedge.

I got a Clever Giftbox from the Poke Hunt this week :3

96 Buneary eggs this far. Probably won't make it sincce my holiday starts today, so won't have much time by the pc x)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i got a box too

i can dress up pikachu to be a clever doctor, is there a difference in those boxes?

i'll have to find a new pikachu then tongue.gif

It never ceases to amaze me how people will spend their money to get a plus power active on a weekend where we already have a multiplier for the SWSH.

Houndoominite for me tonight.

Edited by Kigurumix

Got a Charizardite Y! :3 (Took me until now to actually get on the site as my internet is acting up again, some sites will load, others won't, then vice-versa unsure.gif )

I got a Pinsirite.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Mewtwonite X. I can't use it, but let's be real: I got Sceptilite, nothing else matters.

user posted image

my megastone of today gave me this smile.gif

i'll have to fine another mewto for when i get the y stone

Edited by Dolphine

I got a Heracronite this time. Not the best, since I have already picked up a Mega Heracross in the ap once, so.. meh :/

138 283 Buneary eggs, no shiny.

Edit: It seems to have been 'release-all-your-stuff'-day today.. I picked up a Mew, Past Mismiagus, Present Driblim, Easter Lopunny, Fake Groudon, Splash Meganium, Magma Feraligator and an Octillerage in the shelter blink.gif

Edited by Phenri

It never ceases to amaze me how people will spend their money to get a plus power active on a weekend where we already have a multiplier for the SWSH.

Houndoominite for me tonight.

Yeah. What they SHOULD have done is get the Plus power activated on Sunday at some point. That way, the 3-day bonus would last through the end of the month. But maybe they wanted the extra pick-ups from the Shelter? But WAIT! SWSH pokemon already don't count towards Shelter limits if you've signed up for them. Idaknow then.

But yeah. New Mega Stones are always good. I got myself a Tyranitarite.

@ Dolphine: And as for getting a new Mewtwo, have you already done your March exploration/s? Because there's one just sitting there waiting for you, if you haven't.

hatched almost 400 Buneary eggs yesterday.. still no shiny dry.gif

I wonder if I will go above my current record of 604 eggs for the Honedge before I get a shiny this time.

@ Dolphine: And as for getting a new Mewtwo, have you already done your March exploration/s? Because there's one just sitting there waiting for you, if you haven't.

thx for the tip but i don't have time anymore to finnish that the next few weeks ... holliday without internet and my sons birthday.

user posted image

Well this was a nice surprise, makes up for the 814 egg Buneary hunt smile.gif.

user posted image

Got the last Shiny Honedge I needed for its evolutions. Working on Buneary again.