Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I already have noibat and I've been shiny hunting Tyrunt (798) :/ Going with Goomy and hopefully I can get Tyrun done sometime soon >.<

I'm starting with Noibat. If I get that one, I'll probably unofficially hunt for Tyrunt. And then, Goomy if'n I get the first two. Again, unofficially.

EDIT - I think I probably should have hunted more actively for this:

user posted image

It took years to complete. Literally.

Edited by RicFule

user posted image

Oh thank heavens I got this finished xd.png.

Going to focus on some other hunts, I was going to hunt Noibat for the SWSH, but I already have a hunt of that going on. Might be able to finish that and hunt Tyrunt or something tongue.gif.

Holy Arceus! I released five Tyrunt eggs which were ready to hatch.. dry.gif

Knowing my luck, one of them will be shiny, haha. xd.png Well, I've had bad luck lately, not only with Tyrunt, also with the other hunts. Give me some Shiny Luck, please wub.gif .

I have had an account since 2013.

I haven't been on it for a long time.. xd.png

user posted image

Surprised I got this so soon I honestly wasn't even trying hard to complete this SWSH but I'm not complaining xd.png

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #987 in Pestilence 's 107-day shiny hunt started on October 11th, 2014.

Longest hunt after skrelp x3

user posted image

Oh thank heavens that is over, now I can relax and not worry about the SWSH.

user posted imageuser posted image

Lucario:

This Pokémon was egg #1 in Cobalion's 4-day shiny hunt started on January 25th, 2015.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow, the last time I was on GPX was around two, maybe three years ago. I really wanna start playing again but I don't remember how it works, exactly, aside from the hatching eggs part.

Two questions for the current users:

Have there been new Pokemon added? I'm seeing eggs I don't recognize/remember.

Can someone redirect me to those old lists of all Pokemon, all Novelties, all Shinies, all eggs, Fossils, etc? I used to have all of them, with images, but later on deleted them. Now I feel lost without them.

Yes, fifth and sixth gen pokemon have all been added, as well as the megas for sixth gen only and lots and lots of new novelty pokemon.

We can't give you egg images, that's against the rules, but there might be something out there. Or you will have to compile them yourself using your pokedex.