Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Going to count these too, but changed text to a smaller size. #16 to #20

Edited by VampiricOmen

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif #48 :3 That was quicker than I expected! :3 Now On to hunting Aron! :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Congratulations FluffyPillow!

My Ditto x Abra pair have had 108 eggs. xd.png 2.5 multiplier for the win! #21-#24

Egg #20

user posted image

Second shortest site wide shiny hunt I ever did. smile.gif First one was Horsea. Horsea I got on the first day in 42 eggs. This one was just over 2 days.

Idk who I should go for or if I should sign up for a new one. :/ I kinda feel bad signing up for a second one. >_<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image #25-#30

Holy sandstorm, my Ditto x Abra pair laid 27 eggs at once. blink.gif Wow using the hunt power feels like cheating. xd.png

Congratulations demonicvampiregirl! You're welcome FluffyPillow. biggrin.gif

@DVG: My shortest SWSH was only 3 eggs, which was Rufflet :3

@PDC: Thank you! :3

#37-#42

Been getting a bunch of alt sprites.

Derp, why did I release that Cyndaquil? Sorry if you grabbed a Cyndaquil egg bred by me, I released the father without checking if he was the one I bred. Bah, he produced a shiny too. :s

Edited by VampiricOmen

user posted image

Yay, again! biggrin.gif #24! :3 Another one that was quicker than expected! xd.png I'm not going to hunt Abra, so I'll use the multipliers to help me with my Trapinch hunt :3

*Edit* I just realized that Aron hatched in exactly half the amount of eggs as Cyndaquil xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Idk who I should go for or if I should sign up for a new one. :/ I kinda feel bad signing up for a second one. >_<

just go for it smile.gif and help you affinity to more shinies the more chance they have to get a nice extra present in the end.

grats fluffy

hope mine doesn't last till thel ast days again

Thank you Dolphine! :3 Congrats to those who obtained their shinies already, and good luck to those still hunting! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

#61-#66

I'm glad the shiny tracker counts how many I've hatched. xd.png

#67-#72

Just grabbing shelter eggs now; wasted two hunt powers for one lab egg each. Q-Q

Edited by VampiricOmen

Of course there would be a nice multiplier when I'm working all day dry.gif. *grumbles at the schedule change*

@DVG: My shortest SWSH was only 3 eggs, which was Rufflet :3

@PDC: Thank you! :3

I never had a official hunt that was even that small. I had hatched a Electrike with one egg but I wasn't hunting him at all. :/

@Dolphine

I totally forgot about that. >_< Thanks. Guess I'll go after Aron for now and then Cyndaquil after it if I get a Aron.

eggs 109-113

My shortest hunt was 1 egg, it was back during the swsh last november for growlithe

Edited by Kigurumix

One of these eggs is not like the others.

Funny story about short shiny hunts, one day I decided to hunt Seviper, so I grabbed an egg (couldn't find any more) and started it up in the Shine Recorder.

Later that day, hatched the egg and

user posted image

My shortest site-wide shiny hunt was Zorua at 15 eggs, though.

shortest hunt here is 5 for tododile/clamperl

SWSH 11 for cherubi (2011)