GPXPlus

user posted image

egg number 130!

Now what to hunt next???

Well that was quick!

user posted image

egg number 7

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Edit* I just thought of something huh.gif Maybe the reason why I won my SWSH's early is because the shiny gods felt bad for me for not getting my shiny Trapinch yet xd.png Will I ever see a green one? rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

That's an interesting thought, Fluffy. xd.png

Is anyone interested in trading Eighth set trinkets? Even if it's just one of your doubles for a double from a different affinity or something, that'd be great. Apparently I'm one of the people that's having trouble with the "Select a trinket to offer" button with the Eighth set. ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

109 more berries for this feeding task. Gonna be so happy when I'm done with TBD and can work on this month's explorations.

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

254 and counting.

Harpuia, I'll check my Trinkets and see if I can send you anything from the Eighth set.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

School's out today, get a shiny Cyndaquil, and first summon ever is successful?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#154-#159

Yay for nice multipliers. biggrin.gif

user posted image

My entry for the Ghost type Poke hunt ranked 3rd. Not bad, was the only Ghost type I caught. smile.gif

#83 and counting not very active in hunting now it seems. To busy IRL but still trying to get my abra smile.gif

Used up my shelter grabs, and decided to take my first Nosepass (I think it's called? ^^; ) egg :3 I'd laugh if it were shiny xd.png

That happened to me with my first skarmory egg smile.gif

And is it just me, or is anyone else having trinket problems? There are a few april trinkets that I was trying to offer on but the button for the drop down list does not show up. It only seems to be a select few trinkets.

So if anyone has a malachite basket and will trade for a wulfenite one, please let me know.

*Edit* Oh good heavens, the code for my Autumn Tropius egg xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Yes! Egg #169! My first shiny. biggrin.gif

Sidenote: Filled 7 boxes with Abra. xd.png

Congratulations to all who've gotten their Shinies in this months SWSH. smile.gif