Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

205 eggs, and still no shiny. C'mon Cyndaquil, this is getting annoying.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Over 500 eggs now, this SWSH doesn't like me very much.

There are no words for how much I hate 1k+ interaction tasks for explorations. My gods. They are the worst thing.

There are no words for how much I hate 1k+ interaction tasks for explorations. My gods. They are the worst thing.

I feel like the only good thing about them is shoving something you've wanted to level up/evolve for a while in the Pokewalker (depending on level at the time and if you have a bicycle you could even get them to 100)

EDIT:

oh yeah my pokey mans

user posted image user posted image

A hundred fifteen eggs in and I'm about ready to call it quits and say that Shiny Cyndaquil doesn't exist. I found my Shiny Purrloin in very few eggs (37) so I'm not really used to this whole "hatch hundreds of eggs release most of them repeat" thing

Edited by sylphoflights

I feel like the only good thing about them is shoving something you've wanted to level up/evolve for a while in the Pokewalker (depending on level at the time and if you have a bicycle you could even get them to 100)

EDIT:

oh yeah my pokey mans

user posted image user posted image

A hundred fifteen eggs in and I'm about ready to call it quits and say that Shiny Cyndaquil doesn't exist. I found my Shiny Purrloin in very few eggs (37) so I'm not really used to this whole "hatch hundreds of eggs release most of them repeat" thing

I think the more common trend is 1 shiny for every 200-300 eggs or so, so you shouldn't give up after just a hundred and fifteen. My friend is still going at this hunt even though she's hatched over 1200 Cyndaquils now and my own Charmander hunt clocked in at exactly 1500.

Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes it takes hundreds of eggs.

They exist. I did that one solely to get a shiny lab one. biggrin.gif

Also pokes!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats Storm_Dragoon!

I've completed my Cyndaquil and I'm doing Aron now. I doubt I'll do Abra again though.

Abandoned most of my shinies not to long ago

haven't logged into gpx in awhile, so i thought why not? lol

shades.png

user posted image

This totally makes up for Aron and Cyndaquil!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Look what I found in the Safari Zone! blink.gif I saw a Keldeo as well, but was too slow to grab it ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Congrats on nabbing that Shiny Venusaur Clone, Fluffy! Congrats, everyone, on your shinies. cool.gif