Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm so glad I'm not the only one rolling my eyes at the multiplier. I was excited to see the hunt start with Hatch+, then came the multiplier...

user posted image

Egg no 9

I think I might just sign up again to complete the family, infinite shelter grabs is always handy.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Breeding Abra with Ditto to make heaps of Abra to send to the Shelter. Lab hunting Abra is annoying when I refresh three times cause the description is 'boring' to my brain. xd.png

Wide lens helps so much! o_O

Edited by VampiricOmen

Congrats Lini!

I've tried searching for Cyndaquil in the Lab and had no luck, then I switched to the Shelter.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Wow! Congrats, Lini!

I need to focus on the hunt instead of picking up missed summons...

user posted image

Craptastic IVs, otherwise I'd enter this in the weekly hunt. I already have the achievement, so no point in that.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

2 YAYs:

1. My first batch of Cyndaquils finally hatched, got a new batch now.

2.I got the chest icon, and got a LUNAR WING, which is pretty awesome considering I got the old man icon a day or two ago.