Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

I think the SWSH is finally being nice to me blink.gif.

user posted image

Another SWSH finished!

user posted image

quick shiny hunt!

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I've been wasting all of today's multiplier at trying to finish up my Axew hunt, to no avail.

Over 870 hatched now.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

900 Axews hatched now...

When I do find this, I never want to hatch another Axew again ever.

user posted image

209 more clicks, yay!

Out of curiosity, whenever you guys get stuck on a feeding task, typically how often do you click during the day and how many clicks do you get on average per day (for your task)? If you ever pay attention to that, ahaha. I've been in the mood to look at a bunch of miscellaneous stats lately.

Anybody know why there's 42 shelter grabs? blink.gif I've never seen that many, even with the current multiplier! ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Over a thousand Axews hatched for this hunt now and not a single one of them shiny.

So many shelter grabs are from the shelter plus being active and a 3.5 multiplier.

26x3.5x2=182 if you have all the shelter passes and are eligible for plus powers.

I think this will be my last SWSH attempt at Abra.

you have still a few days

this took some time....

finally after a year hunting a shiny lapras

Edited by Dolphine

#1,796 Trapinch hatched so far sleep.gif Don't you ever get the feeling that eggs you refreshed over are the ones that are/were shiny? ^^;

user posted image

I think this is the final shiny I'll get for May's SWSH. I'm going after Cyndaquil for the remainder of the month, just cause I like unlimited shelter grabs tongue.gif.

#1,796 Trapinch hatched so far sleep.gif Don't you ever get the feeling that eggs you refreshed over are the ones that are/were shiny? ^^;

All the time!

Especially when I am on a really long hunt.