Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

right you are fluffy

They sure can be stubborn isn't it smile.gif

i really wonder what this months pokes will be and that i will hatch a shiny lapras before the 15th or it will be a year i am hunting that thing.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I actually hope that the new normal exploration will be the one for acreus.

as they said it will be more difficult then TBD they should give you more time then 1 month to complete it. And as i have done TBD 3 times already i don't want to start it again.

Edited by Dolphine

as they said it will be more difficult then TBD they should give you more time then 1 month to complete it. And as i have done TBD 3 times already i don't want to start it again.

I never said that. I only said it would be really hard. You may be confusing that with when I said I have intentions to make another Exploration similar to TBD in that it's full of ridiculous tasks (but in a different way).

Edited by Commander Wymsy

right you are fluffy

They sure can be stubborn isn't it smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You're not kidding rolleyes.gif 20 more eggs and I'll be at 1,600! xd.png I'm almost scared to hunt anything after this one ^^; It won't be Trapinch again that's for sure (at least not for a while, unless I want another shiny for just Trapinch (this hunt is to get shiny Flygon)) xd.png

I never said that. I only said it would be really hard. You may be confusing that with when I said I have intentions to make another Exploration similar to TBD in that it's full of ridiculous tasks (but in a different way).

Ok could be Wyms.

I am messing up things lately so i wouldn't be surprised. lol

too much on my head these days.

anyway i can use a nice difficult new exploration as most of the specials are just to see if i get a shiny from them.

Only need an extra landorus and 2 kyurem for the new forms and Arceus ofcourse.

@fluffy:

i just go for a complete shiny dex, so only the ones with multiple possible evolutions i need to hunt twice or more (like eevee or so)

Edited by Dolphine

Fluffy, you've been hunting Trapinch so long I'm tempted to start a sympathy Trapinch shiny hunt once I open up a slot. Give you some company. laugh.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

@Dolphine: I could do that, though if I do, I hope the hunts don't last as long as this one, sheesh! xd.png

@PDC: hehe That'd be great, thank you, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to (I'm almost betting you'd get a shiny in less than 100 or so eggs) laugh.gif After hatching so many of these things, I should be a Trapinch knowledge master by now rolleyes.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I wonder if there's a record for the most eggs hatched in a regular shiny hunt? ^^; If there isn't one, I might just set it ^^;

I wonder if there's a record for the most eggs hatched in a regular shiny hunt? ^^; If there isn't one, I might just set it ^^;

unless you already reached 2000 eggs i wouldn't count on it

last year may's shiny hunt somone hatched 2300+ eggs to get a shiny shinx.

Chatot is officially my longest shiny hunt in my Shine Recorder. Absol, my longest, took me 1,060 eggs, but that was broken up over two hunts so I could unlock the Quitter achievement.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

unless you already reached 2000 eggs i wouldn't count on it

last year may's shiny hunt somone hatched 2300+ eggs to get a shiny shinx.

Well, I'm 500 eggs away from 2000, though I hope I don't have to hatch that many ^^; The only color variants I see in my party is when I run out of shelter grabs xd.png

I HOPE I CAN HATCH THAT EGG SOON.

LIKE REALLY SOON.

Edited by sarrepta1

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I have no idea what I'm doing. xd.png

Why does the last egg need 30,000 to hatch while the others need 5,000-10,000?

Warmed the eggs and fed the Pokemon above! biggrin.gif

I have no idea what I'm doing. xd.png

Why does the last egg need 30,000 to hatch while the others need 5,000-10,000?

Warmed the eggs and fed the Pokemon above! biggrin.gif

It's because it's a legendary :3 They need more experience/egg steps to hatch than the others :3 Though, the only legendary that doesn't need that much at all to hatch (that I'm aware of) is Heatran, which only has about 2,500 or so needed :3 I hope that helps :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

It's because it's a legendary :3 They need more experience/egg steps to hatch than the others :3 Though, the only legendary that doesn't need that much at all to hatch (that I'm aware of) is Heatran, which only has about 2,500 or so needed :3 I hope that helps :3

Oh awesome, thank you very much! That's understandable too, with rarer types needing more experience. I've only played first gen Pokemon games so this is a bit of an eye opener with all the different types. ohmy.gif

Once again, thanks! smile.gif

Oh awesome, thank you very much! That's understandable too, with rarer types needing more experience. I've only played first gen Pokemon games so this is a bit of an eye opener with all the different types. ohmy.gif

Once again, thanks! smile.gif

You're welcome! :3

oooh voting for the SWSH

what to pick this time.

Anyone ideas?

i don't care what we are hunting as long as i don't have it.

Is there one poke you guys really want to hunt, then i vote for them too.

I voted for Sentret, Cranidos, and Larvesta, personally. Pink Furret is cool, it's what I want to see most out of my list owo