Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I voted for Bellsprout, Carvanha and Dunsparce.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Unless I'm missing something, I don't know hot to register and it keeps sending me to the login screen although I don't have an account.

Warmed/fed the above Pokes that were in party.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The first one still hasn't hatched. I like the berry feeder, giving clicks is so easy. smile.gif

What is the benefit of leveling a Pokemon to 100? Is it for battles? I should probably check the FAQ on the site. xd.png

Edited to update party. smile.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

I voted for Chikorita, Mantyke and Archen :3 I wonder if they'll hand out another evolution item for the prize this time again? ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Unless I'm missing something, I don't know hot to register and it keeps sending me to the login screen although I don't have an account.

if you go to the site go to the 'register here button' above or below the rotating pictures of the features fo the site.

there you should be able to choose nickname and enter mailadres and so smile.gif

For the SWSH i combined a few of your choises that i want to have too:

sentret, chikorita and bagon

Trying to avoid duplicate Pokemon, but it's hard to remember which ones I've grabbed. xd.png

Trying to avoid duplicate Pokemon, but it's hard to remember which ones I've grabbed. xd.png

you can keep track in you pokedex (half way the left button bar)

there you can see what pokes you already have obtained.

love honey plus but not many of my hunt pokes are available.

HURRAH

I now have a Cacturne.

Edited by sarrepta1

user posted image

I've been casually hunting for one of these ever since April 2012. Its from the lab too biggrin.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

you can keep track in you pokedex (half way the left button bar)

there you can see what pokes you already have obtained.

Thank you! Seems like I've only got five duplicates, being Aron, Mawile, Wailmer, Corphish and Sableye, but all hatched with alt sprites or opposite gender, might keep em for now. xd.png

Keep grabbing Corphish eggs. laugh.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

user posted image

Nice shiny surprise from the lab! I love Shiny Shuckle's sprite. cool.gif

I voted Cranidos, Duskull, Surskit. They're shinies I'm vaguely interested in hunting and haven't (un)officially started.

Someone refresh my memory: egg maturity counts for the weekly hunt, y/n? The page says it's only rarity, IVs, evolution, and shininess and that there isn't a quota for 1/2/3 place, but I've gotten first place for a 144 Blissey and this week got second for a 148 Togekiss. And I need all the stinkin' prize points I can get for Vouchers come on site