Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Yeah, I'm pretty sure egg steps counts, even though it doesn't say so on that page. I've failed to rank with a 125 Togepi myself, and this week got second with a 133 Munchlax. -never evolves these things-

I'm pretty sure they do count, I've entered Pokemon with lower IVs (in the 130s) and higher egg steps (like 5,120) and gotten first, but on this last hunt entered a 144 IV Togekiss and gotten second. It might also depend on what else has been entered during that week, too.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i am pretty sure the eggsteps count too.

as eeveelutions always do very good, compaired to 5K or lower eggs.

The times i entered an eeveelution around 135-140 and still ended first. If you do that with a 5K rare poke you won't end first.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So if I found two legendaries in the lab, was it someone elses summon? Both just show egg summoned at Day/Month/Time with no names. I also received an enigma stone, if I use it, what's the chances of me taking the legendary before the five minutes of just me being able to see it are up? Not using a repel, though I might use a summon power to give me 5 extra minutes.

Edited by VampiricOmen

user posted image

Now this is a nice surprise, another lab shiny tongue.gif.

Tried summoning, someone took it (marked as unsuccessful summon in my stats). Ah well, just meant I wasn't fast enough. At least I got another Enigma stone out of it. laugh.gif

Trying again. xd.png

Edit: Yay, got it. smile.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

user posted image

She makes me happy, I've been unofficially hunting Heracross for awhile.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

hunt starts at reset if i am right.

very curious what it's going to be

omg

thank you old man

I'll love you forever

Edited by sarrepta1

Got Victini and the Speed Reader achievement with that exploration. Now to rest my hands. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Not surprised that another starter made the SWSH list, but I don't have any of the shinies listed there anyway tongue.gif.

I already got a shiny Cyndaquil... ah well, signing up for Aron. Shiny Aggron's pretty alright.

I already have a cyndaquil so going for abra and then aron.

non to be found in shelter, so other hunt pokes it is for now.

And it's official, my lapras hunt lasts longer then a year from now on.

Signed up for the Abra shiny hunt. Grabbing Cyndaquils before the hunt starts. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

Cyndaquil was my Hatching Insanity egg, so I won't be doing that one. I signed up for Abra first. I had a shiny Abra, but accidentally released it, so I'd like another.