Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm at 1,178 on Chatot. I wonder which of us will finish first? smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

feed the munchlax please

I won't have a lasting hunt from this one.

I hatched shiny aron a few minutes ago.

And i already have a cyndaquil so i won't go for the 3rd.

going to use the multipliers for hatching lapras and larvitar a bit faster as i have those from earlier SWSH and eevee and dracowymsy are also higher step eggs so i can use the multipliers tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

YES! Female on the first try of hunting for one!

This marks the end of my "shiny final evolution of all flying types" hunt, time to move on to psychic.

125+. I've been lazy, I probably won't hatch a shiny this time.

you still have 10 days to hatch a shiny

it's just luck so it's possible

user posted image

Well look at that. xd.png /pets Sh. Abra Why couldn't you be female!! Dx I don't know if I want to start another hunt, though.

Edited by Raikielia

user posted image

This lovely gentleman will be my Pokehunt entry. Now I can unlock that achievement.

Going to see if I can get a decent pokéhunt entry :3 After that, it's back to hunting Trapinch ^^;

Found a Larvesta with 135 IV's, which isn't too bad (considering the other 3 were below 90 xd.png), so I stuck it in the walker to level it up and evolve it :3 Now back to my Trapinch hunt ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

How do I use my dark stone? nm figured it out with help in chat

Edited by duskspoken

user posted image

Hunting for water types after psychic is starting to look less imposing, I think I have most of the 10k eggs by now.

Although there's still alomomola or whatever its name is...

Still hunting Cyndaquil, just not as enthusiastic about it.

The Mystery Creature of the Ruins has a couple of annoying tasks (mostly requiring me to stalk the shop). xd.png