Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Actually you are incorrect, I have been logged in on 3 different devices at the same time, my pc, laptop and mobile. I switch between the three throughout the day as I move to different rooms in my house and I never have to re-login on any of them when I switch.

Does that for me. Anywhere I go.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I hate fighting. I really do. mad.gif

Army 2 is impossible to beat. It's new pokemon every time. sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I beat the Guardians exploration, soo, if this helps I used Manaphy, Machamp, Cherrim, Ninetails, Electrode, and Zoraork.

Wait till you get to 3. :< I had to try so many times on that stupid thing.

My party was Empoleon, Nidoqueen, Torterra, Charizard, Lapras, and Cloysterman for my winning battle with Army 2. Also had some leftovers/claws on a few of them, though.

I usually hate battling, but after finally winning the battles for that exploration, I started trying to defeat the regular NPCs. Only defeated Cypress #1 so far (aside from Joey), but I've been doing okay. c: Getting closer to that achievement.

user posted image

fgtdzrygsht YES.

Now I can move on to something else. <3

And it's bred by me~!

Moving on to Charmander~

Edited by Tehpikachu

Cypress Articuno~

Re: logging out: Hell, the site and forum log me out every time I switch /browsers/ but not physical computers.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I was going to do Keldeo. I THOUGHT I comfirmed embarking on that exploration, then when I saw a Kyurem picture I was like: "NUH!" Must've clicked the wrong one ><

I want to start the Lake Trio exploration, task 4 looks a bit intimidating though. xd.png

Task 4 only took me 23 minutes. Task 10 is what you should really be worrying about.

Task 10 is what you should really be worrying about.

I second this. :s

Wait...Do you have to get 550 proper interactions for task four, or do you get people to feed your Pokemon 550 proper berries?

Does anyone use the most recent version of Opera on the new site? I was wondering if you got the same annoying message to switch to Chrome still. I plan on upgrading it later when the new site comes out of beta.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This task is tough, since I don't have many (if any) pokémon of the right type of lv 76 or higher mellow.gif