Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

thx for the trinkest demi and stiles smile.gif

Tehpikachu

we all had a random shiny sometimes but all had hunts that went over 1k so don't worry. One day that shiny will come tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

out for the day, help the sun and the moon reach level 60 so that kadabra can go out of my party.

thx for the trinkest demi and stiles smile.gif

Tehpikachu

we all had a random shiny sometimes but all had hunts that went over 1k so don't worry. One day that shiny will come tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

out for the day, help the sun and the moon reach level 60 so that kadabra can go out of my party.

Except I want to move on to the next hunt already. >.<

I know I can start more than one active hunt at a time, but I want to focus on only one at a time so I can hatch the most eggs for that breed.

I've never gotten a random shiny. >_>

I caught one from the Safari Zone, and that doesn't count.

Kadabra won't leave your party... I'm on task 10 and he is still locked there.

I'm on that task as well. Working these days so I don't have much time for clicking.

I found a leveled sun, so I only need the moon to catch on.

This exploation seems quite harder than usual, I think..?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

How many pokechests would you suggest I keep for the scavenger hunt?

I don't think you should just have a fixed amount of Pokechests to save. I think it's best to save as many as possible.Of course, some others may have different opinions.

I save 10-20. The tasks aren't really hard and I usually only need 5 max to finish the task. and the clicks I do that day replace the ones I use.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I just kept refreshing the shelter until I found a level 71 Solrock and level 61 Lunatone.