Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I got about 2 hours to get at least 3000 interactions before reset for the final clicking achievement ^^; Will I be able to make it? ^^; Edited by FluffyPillow

Finally! biggrin.gif I unlocked the "Master Clicker" achievement! biggrin.gif Now that that one is out of the way, I can focus more on unlocking the feeding ones :3

*Edit* And I've gained 45 pass orbs today blink.gif For me, that's a LOT ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Finally! biggrin.gif I unlocked the "Master Clicker" achievement! biggrin.gif Now that that one is out of the way, I can focus more on unlocking the feeding ones :3

*Edit* And I've gained 45 pass orbs today blink.gif For me, that's a LOT ohmy.gif

I beat you by 9 pass orbs when I got the Mater Clicker achievment. I got 54 pass orbs the day I did mine. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats, ray. o:

Started TBD again… already ready to be finished. sleep.gif I'd rather do it on a scavenger hunt month than a shiny race month, though.

Edited by roughlandingholly