Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

You could breed the ones you've got.

Yeah, I was thinking of that a few days ago, (though I was trying to breed myself a shiny Trapinch x3) but now placed 2 Ekans in there and got the "they love playing with each other" message :3 So I'll be getting eggs soon :3

I just thought of something o.o When I had my Trapinch and Ditto in the daycare, they only produced 5 eggs per batch, but my 2 Ekans produce 6? huh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yesssssss finally beat the last pokemon army

now hunter and i am done with this battling again

water_angel: I think we should put in the spreadsheet that they rotate as the info for the army battles can't be pinned down. Every time you battle them there are other pokemon in their party. What do you think?

Edited by Dolphine

Yesssssss finally beat the last pokemon army

now hunter and i am done with this battling again

water_angel: I think we should put in the spreadsheet that they rotate as the info for the army battles can't be pinned down. Every time you battle them there are other pokemon in their party. What do you think?

I was just going to list the possibilities, that way you at least know the types that you are up against. I was going to add another line and list whatever I saw.

oh ok good point

i have a few more then but i don't really know in what battle it was any more

machamp, gigalith, bastodion, conkeldurr, electivre summer mammoswine

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif I finished the hunt! :3 One I bred too! biggrin.gif Now dare I even start a Spinarak hunt? xd.png *thinks against it*

is tonight's scavenger hunt even possible?

I can't even search my pc for colors.

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You can search your pokedex for colors ^-^

I am using a Chatot....

Edited by rabbit153

you can search your pc but it's easier on the dex actually

I really hate hunter ... still couldn't get him

i was very close but the site was gone for 5 min and then something was changed in the battle as i had done a move but i didn't and there went my victory sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

using a chatot for the SH luckely i found one in shelter

Edited by Dolphine

Please tell me today is the first day of the Scavenger hunt?

That's fine. I'm going to miss half of them as it is.

Already being lazy with TBD. 8D

Hoping I'll be able to get most of the hunt tasks done, I need more prize points.

Edited by roughlandingholly

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Chatot, Sigilyph, and Murkrow are all the black flying types my dex said, though I'm missing a chunk full of legend dex entries. I can't find any of the three's eggs >: