Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Congrats, Holly ^-^

Thanks! ^^ And thanks again for the tips, I didn't have all of the pokemon that were suggested, so I mixed some together that you and ray mentioned. Had to battle a few times, but I finally finished~

Was so mad to see another battle task after that, but I finished on the first try. c:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, I saw the difficulty and just rolled my eyes. But a few went down really easily for me and the next thing I knew, I was on the last one. laugh.gif

Now I just need to start putting together something for the regular NPCs. Besides Joey, I don't think I've beaten a single one. I suck at battle tower. :<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by roughlandingholly

i am glad i only mis one gardian if i read this.

user posted image

still needs berries

Am on Task: 9/12. What do I have to do later on? the task list do not seem to be finished? unsure.gif

And what should I choose to get what?

Have Azelf already so I don't want that...

Am on Task: 9/12. What do I have to do later on? the task list do not seem to be finished? unsure.gif

And what should I choose to get what?

Have Azelf already so I don't want that...

Well on task 10 you have to battle all three Pokemon armys in battle. Task 11 is beating the Hunter in battle. And task 12 you choose a book; Yellow is Uxie, Pink is Mesprit, and Blue is Azelf.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I used Palkia, Palkia, Winter Ninetales, Machamp, Cherrim, and Electrode. Took a few tries and I had quick claws/leftovers on a few of them, but I finally won. Used the same thing for the next battle task and won on the first try.

I had been checking the shop constantly lately. Never bought leftovers before and figured those battles would be a good time to give them a try. tongue.gif

Might grab a couple more just to have around when they are in stock again~

I hope a Leaf Stone appears in the shop... I want to evolve an Eevee into a Leafeon for the Poké Hunt.

I hope a Leaf Stone appears in the shop... I want to evolve an Eevee into a Leafeon for the Poké Hunt.

There is one in the backroom right now.

Man even with high IV'ed pokemon those dang innocent children whoop my butt...what gives? ._.

Hopefully I don't ruin my luck, but I finally think I've put together a decent party for fighting the Cypress #1 NPC. Just won three battles in a row~ c:

Now maybe I can start unlocking these battle achievements. I'm also going to be trying really hard to find even more high-IV pokemon.

Edited by roughlandingholly

There is one in the backroom right now.

I don't have the Secret Key yet. It costs too much.