Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Random lab shiny!

Congrats Manga! :3 (if I can call you that ^^; ) I find the shiny version of Shellder better than its normal sprite :3 (I like orange better than purple xP)

what two tasks come after the Army in the battle tower so i can add them to the spreadsheet

doing the interactions now and looking to make my team for the battle

what two tasks come after the Army in the battle tower so i can add them to the spreadsheet

doing the interactions now and looking to make my team for the battle

Task 11: Beat the Hunter in the battle tower.

Task 12: Choose your book (Yellow gets you Uxie, Pink Mesprit, Blue Azelf.)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So far, the Great Rescue exploration has been sooo easy.

Edited by Ultra

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My only hope to win this race is the longest hunt. I do hope I will get a shiny slowpoke in the last day. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just dropped nearly two boxes of summonable legends. Been wanting to get those out of my PC. :|

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just dropped nearly two boxes of summonable legends. Been wanting to get those out of my PC. :|

Awwww, Holly. You're putting 3 of my Affinity Daisy Trinkets into your User Card. That makes me sooo happy. xd.pngxd.png Thank you. xd.png

Awwww, Holly. You're putting 3 of my Affinity Daisy Trinkets into your User Card. That makes me sooo happy. xd.pngxd.png Thank you. xd.png

You're welcome~ I like affinity trinkets and thought these were really cute, so I ran off to trade for the other ones so I could have a set. c:

Does that army really switch every time you start it sad.gif

i tried and failed a few times

i really don't know what types i should use, i am not a good battler it seems :s

Does that army really switch every time you start it sad.gif

i tried and failed a few times

i really don't know what types i should use, i am not a good battler it seems :s

I remember it switching the pokemon a few times, but the last few times I tried, it stayed the same. Are you on 3? I don't remember who all I was against, but I finally won with Palkia x2, Cherrim, Winter Ninetales, Machamp, and Electrode. Also had quick claws/leftovers on some of them. I used this same party for the battle that comes after the armies.

Those army battles were so annoying. :/

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Accidentally grabbed a Purrloin from the Lab ^^; Oh well, it's one I haven't added to the dex yet xP

*Edit* Not the right spelling xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Got one lab Unown and one from the exploration, maybe I'll get lucky and one of them will turn out shiny...

Torchik is lab too.

user posted image

now I have to level this before reset!!!!

That went quickly, thanks pokewalker!

Edited by Kigurumix

I finally finished the exploration (with a little help smile.gif ). And I did the Unown one again too.

I remember it switching the pokemon a few times, but the last few times I tried, it stayed the same.  Are you on 3?  I don't remember who all I was against, but I finally won with Palkia x2, Cherrim, Winter Ninetales, Machamp, and Electrode.  Also had quick claws/leftovers on some of them.  I used this same party for the battle that comes after the armies.

Those army battles were so annoying. :/

thx for the party but ... i guess i'll have to go with similar types as mine haven't enough iv's to make that combination sad.gif

i hate battling now mad.gif

edit:

ok,

stuck on army 3 now at least i got through the other two :s

Edited by Dolphine