Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'm back from my trip! :3 Took a while to get back home x'3 One question that I'm worried about: I forgot to log out when I was at my auntie's, so if I continue using the site from here (home), will I get in trouble? unsure.gif

No. Please, stop asking. It's really fine, there's nothing to worry about unless you're doing something wrong. The mods and admins can tell when you're cheating and when you're just doing things normally.

I'm back from my trip! :3 Took a while to get back home x'3 One question that I'm worried about: I forgot to log out when I was at my auntie's, so if I continue using the site from here (home), will I get in trouble? unsure.gif

I would imagine if your account has been inactive on that computer for some time, or it has been shut off since then, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I've left this computer on and stayed logged in, and then went over to boyfriend's parents' place and got on from there and nothing ever happened. I'll admit though, sometimes I do worry about if I ever make it look like multiple people are on my account when it's really just me. ^^;

No. Please, stop asking. It's really fine, there's nothing to worry about unless you're doing something wrong. The mods and admins can tell when you're cheating and when you're just doing things normally.

Sheesh, I was just asking..... sad.gif I worry a lot, ok....?

Actually, when you're logged on to a device, if log in on another, you get logged out on the other. ;3

So you get auto-logged-off on your aunt's computer. smile.gif

Actually, when you're logged on to a device, if log in on another, you get logged out on the other. ;3

So you get auto-logged-off on your aunt's computer. smile.gif

Actually you are incorrect, I have been logged in on 3 different devices at the same time, my pc, laptop and mobile. I switch between the three throughout the day as I move to different rooms in my house and I never have to re-login on any of them when I switch.

Actually you are incorrect, I have been logged in on 3 different devices at the same time, my pc, laptop and mobile. I switch between the three throughout the day as I move to different rooms in my house and I never have to re-login on any of them when I switch.

Same here. I have a desktop, laptop, phone and tablet I'm always logged into and I never have to re login unless I clean out the browser.

I was going to say, I jump back and forth between my computer and two mobile devices often and never have to log back in on any after using the others.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

6/10 for Cypress Battler. c: Thinking I'll finally start using prize points for hold items, wish claws and leftovers would come back soon.

Started Unown exploration again, finally getting close to finishing them up~

Edited by roughlandingholly

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

1/10 for Cypress battler here D: I got only lucky last time when Machamp beat Reuncilus, both having around 10 HP.

Edited by Ultra

I seem to have a lot of luck using Empoleon and Scizor in my party~