Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Congrats, water angel!~

For the Battle Subway, it says:

… NPC trainer wins:

… NPC trainer is defeated:

^Would the NPC trainer defeated/won be me or the other person?

Whoo! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Well, I started an Ekans hunt, but now I can't find any eggs. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats on your shinies everyone! :3 Shinies, shinies everywhere! But nowhere near me yet xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finally made it to Army of Pokemon (3) and I can't get past it. So irritating. ~___~

Congrats, water angel!~

For the Battle Subway, it says:

… NPC trainer wins:

… NPC trainer is defeated:

^Would the NPC trainer defeated/won be me or the other person?

You're creating the NPC, so when it says "NPC trainer wins", you'd put the message your opponent would get when you beat them.

Finally made it to Army of Pokemon (3) and I can't get past it. So irritating. ~___~

In the same boat @.@

So, I was making a battle subway team full of all shiny Pokemon so I could make horrible puns.

I hatched this while thinking of my phrases.

user posted image

Self bred. biggrin.gif

In the same boat @.@

Was starting to think I was the only person stuck there. :/ Just tried and lost again. This almost makes me just want to save up for vouchers for the next two eggs. I hate battle tower tasks. :|

Was starting to think I was the only person stuck there. :/ Just tried and lost again. This almost makes me just want to save up for vouchers for the next two eggs. I hate battle tower tasks. :|

I used Machamp, Ninetails, Cherrim, Electrode, Zoraork, and Manaphy to beat the armys. I recommend not switching Pokemon, even at type disadvantages, unless you really need to. You also shouldn't use status moves, just do a full-on attack with strong attacks.

Sawk,Absol,2x Palkia and Forreseed owns that army with quick claws and leftovers equipped ( quick claws on sawk absol and palkias and leftovers on forreseeds)

Sawk,Absol,2x Palkia and Forreseed owns that army with quick claws and leftovers equipped ( quick claws on sawk absol and palkias and leftovers on forreseeds)

I beat thee army without any items lol. It took a good hour to beat all three.

Thanks for the suggestions, I was about to ask if anyone had any~ I'll try some of those out in a bit. c:

Well this was a nice surprise:

user posted image

Edit: I finally won! Thanks again for the suggestions, I used some that both of you mentioned. wink.gif

Edited by roughlandingholly