Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

"Ah, hm. Sorry about that," Sam said. SAyiri backed away from Rhia. SAm narrowed his eyes at Sayiri and growled,"You. Go. Play with your friends or something right now. I have something to discuss." SAyiri nodded and jumped into the bushes, hoping to find Mac. "Rhia, at the end of the month, if this little hatchling does not succeed in fighting a hatchling I have chose... I will passs on the hatchling to you so you can teach her better. She has not heard of anything. Staying quiet while sneaking, She hasn't. Sneaking up on things, she hasn't. this will be a tough one. After I eat, I'll come back and discuss some more things..." How will i get those two away? That... Mac they call him? They must be seperated. Along with the others. For now, they'll be with they're friends. I hope Rhia accepts what I'm thinking. Sayiri ran towards Mac and started sobbing. "it was... So..scary!" SHe sobbed. lots of tears came.

(( *Thinks of Hunger games and whistles*))

(loves hunger games... oh wait! i see what you mean...)

"Mac" wraps his wings around her. "Shh I know. Hathina's a tough fighter and Rhia mentored me. Its a scary place but I won't let them hurt you."

Rhia nodded. "i see. Well, try to place the ones she cares about in dangerous situations if worst comes to worst. If she still refuses, kill them. it will inspire anger in her."

"So have I, but there is some inner stranght she has," Vadellia worned. "Well I think that's enough talk. I'll let you deal with her."

Amanda wondered what was going in her mentors head. She would ask her once she and her were alone, witch is most likely not for a long time. She gulped when the mean dragon looked at her. She stopped shacking.

Rhia nodded. "Follow me." She lead her into the drinking hole. On the cobblestone beside the water, she sat before Amanda. "Do exactly as I say or you can bet your dead. "Dodge!" She leaped at Amanda.

((Yupsiees. I'll PM you His idea. Which is really EVILE >:3))

Sam sighed and walked off into the forest to pick some plants to eat. Sayiri felt better, knowing that her friends were with her. She stopped crying."My Elder said he had to talk to Rhia. Its probably something about him being late."

(This is making me think Sayiri x Mac x3)

Anaya let out a soft moan and rubbed her sore cheek. Tail drooping, the stumbled back toward the hatchlings cave, still very hungry. Why are they so cruel? she thought misrebly, wondering if she would make it to adulthood. She sure hoped so... but the thought of killing other hatchlings to do so sickened her.

((Yupsiees. I'll PM you His idea. Which is really EVILE >:3))

Sam sighed and walked off into the forest to pick some plants to eat. Sayiri felt better, knowing that her friends were with her. She stopped crying."My Elder said he had to talk to Rhia. Its probably something about him being late."

(This is making me think Sayiri x Mac x3)

"Mac" nodded. "Probably. Rhia doesn't like that." He knew this wasn't the case but just couldn't tell her that. He starts to pick blueberries and tuck them in a leave to share with her. 'Come on." He lead her to a shady spot and spread out the berries and ate one with a smile.

(PM away!!)

Amanda followed Rhia and rolled out of the way of Rhia. She did it quitely, and quickly. She wondered why she was facing Rhia, but she liked the idea of it. She could kill her and save Vrans from her.

Zalazak looked around at the mistreated hatchlings, her face dull and emotionless. She suddenly felt very alone. If I have to fight these dragons, I can't make any friends because I don't want to hurt my friends! she thought miserably, a tear sliding down her face. She turned around and ran through the nearest tunnel. She kept going, chosing when to turn at random. Who cares if I get lost? There's nothing to me here, there's nothing at all! Zalazak, her gaze locked forward, took another turn that led her into a small but roomy cave. Looking up, she saw a ledge sticking out with a cave going inside the wall. I should go into that cave so I can be alone without another mean elder harrasing me, she thought, leaping at the wall and climbing up. She pulled herself onto the ledge and entered the cave. It widened out a little, providing her with enough room to sleep. Zalazak turned around a couple times then laid down ad let sleep wash over her.

Sayiri followed Mac and sat down. she ate on of the blueberries and smiled at Mac. Sam had eaten some of the plants in the forest. he grunted,"Hatchlings are useless. If only they would mature faster" He sighed.

Sayiri followed Mac and sat down. she ate on of the blueberries and smiled at Mac. Sam had eaten some of the plants in the forest. he grunted,"Hatchlings are useless. If only they would mature faster" He sighed.

"Mac" sighed and layed down. She seemed so small and fragile next to him. He was glad to have her as a friend. "Its not fair." He whispered.

Amanda summersulted right so she was under Rhia. She had looked up and saw the underbelly and she used her shield and struck up as hard as she could with the sharp tip of her tail.

Amanda summersulted right so she was under Rhia. She had looked up and saw the underbelly and she used her shield and struck up as hard as she could with the sharp tip of her tail.

Rhia groaned and a waterflood of blood poured out of her underbelly and into Amanda's mouth. "Good. Now when I lunge at you, knock my legs out from under me with your sheild!" She dived into her.

((I vanish for 2 hours and Vrans is 100% ditched lol. Even for events that do have him related in them lol..... too late now.... will post once I get home))

((I vanish for 2 hours and Vrans is 100% ditched lol. Even for events that do have him related in them lol..... too late now.... will post once I get home))

(lolz sorry)

{Sorry}

Amanda normally hated the taste of dragons blood, but this time she found it refreashing. She wondered how to do that, mainly because her shield is weaker then most her kind. She moved quickly and used her tail to tie Rain's hind legs together. She was also biting at Rhia's tail.

{Sorry}

Amanda normally hated the taste of dragons blood, but this time she found it refreashing. She wondered how to do that, mainly because her shield is weaker then most her kind. She moved quickly and used her tail to tie Rain's hind legs together. She was also biting at Rhia's tail.

Rhia managed to pull away and push the hatchling back. "Enough. I see. Alright lets take a break." Rhia turned from the cavern and disappeared into another tunnel. She returned with a piece of goat meat and tossed it to Amanda. "You earned it."

Amand eat the goat meat. It was her favorite kind of meat, but she didn't let it show. She thought if they didn't know what her favorite meat was, they'll give it to her more often then if they knew her favorite kind. She eat it hungryly because she didn't had dinner. She was glade for the meet, but again didn't let it show.

Sayiri curled up next to "Mac" She had only taken one bite of the blueberry since it was so big.

~~~~~~~~~

Sam came back. He went straight away to the cave. He starting talking with the other elders.

His eyes darted everywhere, restless. Ecanus had no one to talk to. Either they were elsewhere or they were an Elder, who he rarely spoke to willingly. At least his Elder wasn't here to mistreat him. Wasn't here to mistreat him...

I wish he and the rest wasn't able to put us through such torture. I hope they all die. But wait! Aren't they teaching us how to kill? Aren't they? To kill dragons. And yes, yes they are dragons! And they will die!

At this thought, Ecanus smiled grimly. However, he could hear his Elder, a male Ridgewing, coming around the corner to check on him. More 'training'.

Vrans felt very much ignored. Not only did Amanda out right ignore him, not even a look back, but everyone had left and done there own thing. So much for somethings.

After a while he smelled goat. After taking a peek he found Amanda was having some meat. Goat meat. Now his mentor is favoring her and Amanda's ignoring him. He hissed a little to him self. What was this all about? One moment he was cleaning her scales, the next she gets up and behaves like he no longer is around. What the heck did he do?

With anger at being ignored fully and ditched completely he went into a dark notch in the cave and crouched. Eye's showing how he felt.

Amanda did save a bit of her goat meat. She saw Vrans and he looked mad. She walked up to him and gave him some of her meat. She gave sad puppy eyes to show him that she was sorry.

Sam watched as Vrans walked into a dark corner of the cave. Seeing his eyes, he narrowed his too. Who does he think he is? Where's his elder? Rhia will know. He started stalking towards Rhia. "Rhia, wheres that hatchling's elder?" He growled.

~~~~~

Sayiri almost fell asleep next to "Mac". Her head kept bobbing up and down, Eyes flashing open every now and then. Then, she decided to let it go. Sayiri fell asleep with her head on "Mac"'s lap.

Vrans glared at her when she gave him the goat meat. Yeah sure after ignoring him like that. After all they helped each other through, she thinks she can ditch and ignore him and then hope to earn it all back with some goat meat? He sniffed the meat a little then bit in hungrily but his body still showed anger. After he finished he looked back at her "After all we'v been through together..... suddenly you think you can drop it?" he hissed "Not even a thanks, not even a look back or twitch of a tail. Just suddenly one order means its gone?" he asked "Thanks for the meat but you left a hole bigger then anything can fill." he said. It was clear he did not like such treatment "I gave you a thank you, tried to support you, tried to help you free out friend today. Clean your wounds, cleaned your scales, and I get ditched and ignored just like that." he said "Why?"

"No I don't think I could just drop it. That's something I don't want to drop. I was scared when your mentor called my name. Heck I was shivering. My mind wasn't in it's right mind!" Amanda said. She hoped her words and her actions of her being scared did show. She laid infrount of him, her paws under her head. Her tail was curling around her, her blood stained shield on her left side. Edited by polos1993

Vrans felt like attacking. She's faced fear before, faced death, they all have. Why was this any different? He heard the whole talk of her old mentor handing her over. He was right there right by her. But suddenly he seemed to be gone from the world. Amanda did not even glance at him the whole time. Shivering or not, scared or not it was not much different. Facing death for each other. But this was the first time she's out right ignored him and she now knows he does not take kindly to that. He took a deep breath trying to expel anger that had boiled up. After what seemed like forever he calmed down and sighed "Alright..... I forgive you." he said laying down and touching noses with her. "Just don't do that again..... being right there by you and get treated like I never was there.... hurts...." he said.

Edited by little lost dragon