Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans nodded and placed a leaf and held it there for a few moments. Eventually the new blood that came out acted like the holder and held it in place. He did this for the marks on his hind leg. After hi finished he nodded to Shrem "thanks." she said with a smile. He looked at the nearly full grown hatchling "I think we'll call you Mac. If your alright with it." he said "That way we can call you by a name." he said.

A elder came in and looked around at the hatchlings. He seemed to take count "Looks like the lot of you has grown a little. You all remember the rules. If ones broken, your dead." he snorted then left.

Vrans nodded and placed a leaf and held it there for a few moments. Eventually the new blood that came out acted like the holder and held it in place. He did this for the marks on his hind leg. After hi finished he nodded to Shrem "thanks." she said with a smile. He looked at the nearly full grown hatchling "I think we'll call you Mac. If your alright with it." he said "That way we can call you by a name." he said.

A elder came in and looked around at the hatchlings. He seemed to take count "Looks like the lot of you has grown a little. You all remember the rules. If ones broken, your dead." he snorted then left.

He laughed. "Mac. What a silly name. but its better than nothing. Thank you." He muttered under his breath at the elder's back. "You just wait, we will be full grown and ready to take over this joint."

((whoa my last post was a fail lol))

Vrans smiled "Your welcome." he said then yawned but did not settle to sleep. Instead he waited for newly named Mac to inform the other hatchlings of the plan. While he waited he decided to straighten out Amanda's scales, at least then she would wake up with scale pain. Sleeping with messed up scales met they hurt when you do get around to fixing them.

((last post for the night, night guys.))

Zalazak shook some moisture out of her scales and continued to follow the adult who was taking her to 'training.' She was led through a series of tunnels and finally arrived in a rather roomy cave.

"See that hatchling over in the corner?" he asked, pointing with a razor-sharp claw to a figure made of leaves and sticks that somewhat resembled a dragon.

Zalazak just nodded, afraid to speak. Suddenly a scent caught her nose... something warm and delicious. Then it hit her: there was meat in the 'hatchling!' She perked up a bit, wondering if the adult would give her the food or something good.

"I see you smell the deer inside the hatchling," he said, a smirk on his face. "Attack the hatchling," he commanded.

"Attack? Why would I want to hurt it? Can't I just ask him to share?" Zalazak peeped innocently.

The mentor glared at Zalazak. "Attack the hatchling. Do it or I will attack you," he threatened.

Zalazak was surprised and scared at the same time. She turned away and ran at the dummy, pouncing on it and ripping some of the grass out. A small slap! sounded from behind her, and she turned around to see a small piece of meat on the ground.

"Good job. Do it again and you will be rewarded."

Name: Anaya (Ah-neigh-ah)

Egg hatchling elder: Mature hatchling

Breed: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Open

History: Same as most others, though her egg was stolen by one of the adult dragons from a her parents who do not live in the cave. She will eventualy learn of this

Edited by Moonbeam22

Sayiri watched as Zalzak's Elder told him to attack the "hatchling". She sat down on a log to watch. She watched as some meat fell from the "hatchling." She quietly clapped. Sairi knew what was expected from her. Or, atleast thats what the White Dragon had told her before she had came here. It was all A pounce, a whip, and you'll win! But it hadn't really been like that. The White Dragon had told Sayiri that he would be her elder. But he had never shown up. Sayiri lie down on the log, thinking about the fighting. how are there even Elders if they have to beat eachother up until they die? she thought. Most of the hatchlings did die didn't they?

((And i play as the White Dragon that is supposedly Sayiri's "elder"))

~~~~

The White Dragon forged through the woods. Oh great, I slacked off, again! Thats how the last hatchling had died... Luckily she hasn't been doing anything to disturb the other Elders... I knew i should've flew there! He peeked through some leaves and saw the Moonstone laying down on a log. The White turned around and leaned on the leaves, causing him to fall.

((The White Dragon~((Imma just make up my own form for him x.x

Name:???((I has no idea right now....))

Elder of: Sayiri.

Breed:user posted image

Other: He seems to forget things.))

Edited by girlfairy76

{For Amanda's elder

Name:Vadellia

Egg hatchling elder: Elder

Breed:black

Crush/Mate: not yet

History: She was hatched in the cave. She doesn't know much on how they got her egg or anything. She had gone though what the hatchlings had gone though. She was a lot like Amanda while she was young, and was one of the most toughest mentors the cave had ever seen, until Amanda came to her. She was starting to develop a soft spot for the hatchlings. Before Amanda came along in Vadellia's life, she would beat up the hatchling for every mistake, small or big. All of the ones she had were gardain and so they made the most mistakes inside the cave, and there for she would kill the hatchlings she had. Amanda is the one that lastest the longest, the rest didn't grow to see wings on their backs. Most didn't last a week with her.}

Amanda awoken from her sleep. She saw that Vrans was patching up his wounds. She yawned and got up.

Edited by polos1993

((Lol Vran's last mentor was a npc))

Vrans noticed Amanda had woken and he smiled and brushed his cheek on hers.

Today had been another bad day, but not as bad as it could have been. He could have gotten a beating from his old now dead mentor, no more threats for now about force feeding him Amanda. No more constant beatings when he got bored. For now at the very least he was able to be with Amanda. His life line.

{That was for some info on Amanda's mentor}

Vadellia yawned and she looked over at Amanda and Vrans. "Amanda play fight with Vrans," she said.

Amanda heard Vadellia say play fight with Vrans. She wondered if that would be alright with Vrans. She was glade that Vrans wouldn't have to be killed or badly injerd.

{For Amanda's elder

Name:Vadellia

Egg hatchling elder: Elder

Breed:black

Crush/Mate: not yet

History: She was hatched in the cave. She doesn't know much on how they got her egg or anything. She had gone though what the hatchlings had gone though. She was a lot like Amanda while she was young, and was one of the most toughest mentors the cave had ever seen, until Amanda came to her. She was starting to develop a soft spot for the hatchlings. Before Amanda came along in Vadellia's life, she would beat up the hatchling for every mistake, small or big. All of the ones she had were gardain and so they made the most mistakes inside the cave, and there for she would kill the hatchlings she had. Amanda is the one that lastest the longest, the rest didn't grow to see wings on their backs. Most didn't last a week with her.}

Amanda awoken from her sleep. She saw that Vrans was patching up his wounds. She yawned and got up.

Accepted

Mac watched as the hatchlings trained and fought. He turned to Hathina and scratched her cheek, drawing blood. They went into a spar of fighting and biting until they both fell down to the ground, exhausted. "Well trained for a healer."

"Well trained for someone named Mac." She swished her pretty tail and sat beside Shrem. "Hi, I'm Hathina."

Arilou was examining Amanda's sheild. "Wow, thats kinda cool.."

Vrans had not known Vadellia was near by due to her being a black dragon so when she spoke he jumped a little and had spun around to face the voice. then it registered in his head what the voice had ordered. He looked at Amanda, play fighting he did not mind. Though he hoped his newly patched leg would hold. He tackled Amanda a bit softly and claws sheathed. He did not make use of his jaws as he did not want to harm her. All he would do is bat and push and playfully hit her with his tail and sheathed clawed paws.

Amanda smiled when Vrans was play fighting with her. She used her tail to puch Vrans away, and then she pounced on him. She looked happy.

Vadellia smiled as she saw the two play fighting.

Vrans grappled Amanda in his paws but grip was bad as there was no claws being used. He playfully batted her belly with his hind paws. He was smiling a bit as they play fought. His tail came up and he tried to roll them around. He used his wings to help and the 2 rolled around on the cave floor.

"Now there is something we don't see everyday," Vadellia said. She was glade to see a friendly battle, instead of the same old someone is most likely going to die battles. She had grew tired of thos types of battles.

Amanda was laughing and then she stabled her and Vrans and she pinned him.

Vrans laughed a little and wiggled out of her grasp and under her belly then playfully whipped her belly as he made his escape then faced her again this time waiting for her to make the first move. This was fun, no pain, no wounds, just something hatchlings do for fun this time. something they got to do rarely.

Vrans laughed a little and wiggled out of her grasp and under her belly then playfully whipped her belly as he made his escape then faced her again this time waiting for her to make the first move. This was fun, no pain, no wounds, just something hatchlings do for fun this time. something they got to do rarely.

Arilou sighed as she watched the two play. "I wish I could fall in love..."

Mac looked at his sister. She had always been a hopeless romantic. Emphasis on the hopeless.

*waits for Shrem so I can post with Hathina*

Amanda sat down and yawned. She was still tired, but oh well she was having fun.

Amanda sat down and yawned. She was still tired, but oh well she was having fun.

*no idea what to post*

Vrans paused seeing her yawn. He went up to her and nosed her neck a little. "You ok?" he asked wanting to make sure she was alright. He was also hoping her mentor was not going to get mad that they stopped play fighting.

He was dreading the morning, with his new mentor.... the very one seeminly one of the ones dishing out the orders........ the thought made him want to hide suddenly.

Amanda punced on Vrnas when he got close to her. "Yep, just a bit tired. I shouldn't of stayed up really late last night. It was almost sunrise when I had gotten to sleep," she said truthfully.

Vrans let out a "Ooof" but smiled again knowing she's alright now. He tried to struggle but he was pinned on his side. So he batted her with his free wing and tail. While flexing his body to get out from her paws. All the batting had little power so her scales would not feel pain. His tail found her hind leg and he had it cup her ankle and he yanked gently to dislodge her.

Amanda used her tail to wrap Vranses legs together. She didn't make it tight enough to hurt, but enough to where he can't get out of it.

Vadellia laughed at what Amanda did.

Vrans used his tail to seize her hind ones and yank, with his front and her hind paws out of action he laughed a little. with them like this neither could do much. He scrambled with his hind legs and batted her with his wing laughing a bit. though it was turning into a tie for who one the play fight.

"Hey this is acually move fun seeing then the batle to the death battles," Vadellia said. She was laughing.

Amanda smiled and then she feel asleep.

Name: Anaya (Ah-neigh-ah)

Egg hatchling elder: Mature hatchling

Breed: user posted image

Crush/Mate: Open

History: Same as most others, though her egg was stolen by one of the adult dragons from a her parents who do not live in the cave. She will eventualy learn of this

Am I accepted?