Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Name: Zalazak

Egg, hatchling, or elder: S2 Hatchling, but does not know how to fly

Breed: Sunset Dragon

Crush/Mate: None yet, X3

History: Zalazak was once a happy hatchling whose bright spirit could cheer up just about anyone! She was extremely athletic and smart, while being kind and caring at the same time. Everyone in the Clan knew the fiery-hearted dragoness by name and respected her. This all changed one day when her overly-ambitious father challenged the leader in a fight to the death. Whoever remained standing would become leader and the loser's family would be banished for eternity.

Predictably, Zalazak and her mother pleaded with the father to back down. "It's not worth the risk!" they said. "What if you lose? What will become of us?!" they said. Tears welled in their eyes and desperation shone on their faces. "Relax, I'll be fine," the father said calmly. With that, he ran up to the current leader and let out a ferocious roar. The fight was on! The two massive dragons began to circle around, while spectators hovered above. The leader, a ferocious Ember, snarled loudly and with lightning quick movement pounced onto Zalazak's father, crushing him under his weight. An eerie snap! echoed across the plain. "Dad!" the young Sunset cried, getting to her feet. Her mom extended a paw and blocked her. "Come now, dear, it is time we got going," her mother said turning around. The two dragons walked on, heads down and spirits low.

Zalazak was found years later by the Elders, alone. Her mother was long dead, struck down by the humans. She currently hates her life here, but has yet to see what is really in store for her. (Fighting. She doesn't know about it.) Her high spirit was broken, and the light that once so merrily lit her eyes gone. She is very thin from not getting much to eat and her muscles have shrunk. She is nothing like she used to be.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Name: Vrans

Egg hatchling elder: Hatchling

Breed: Royal blue

Crush/Mate: Amanda

History: He hatched and was born weak but had speed. Dodging this way and that to beat his opponents as he was forced to fight. At first when he hatched he hardly knew of another hatchling, Amanda was her name he found out. He felt gravitated towards her. The 2 trained a lot in the current time when there masters where not around. His master, a cruel hallfire who beats him at times hated her. His newly developed wings have marks from abuse.

Name: Amanda

Egg hatchling elder: Hatchling

Breed: Gardain

Crush/Mate: Vrans

History: She had hatched as a very strong willed, very protective little girl. Her shield was bigger then most, but it wasn't heavy for her. It was rather light, weaker then most. She knew that she wouldn't beable to use her shield for defance, but for offance. In her book the best defance is offance and the best ofance is the best defance. When she was forced to fight the first time, it almost killed her. She wasn't the kind to take lives, but protect them. Her opponent was a vampire, but that didn't mean she could just kill another dragon. While her master, a mean spirited black, was away, she would train with Vrans. She felt like he was her sane line, and if anything happened to him she either got mad and tried to fight the hellfire that attacked Vrans, but would always get held back by Vrans.

Shrem turned to look at a Hellfire Wyvern hatchling "I know what your looking at well stop it" he snarled. "My sister did this to me but shes dead now" he started sobbing as soon as he started that sentence.

He wrapped his wings comfortingly around Shrem. "Its alright. It hurts, I know. I have no name. Here, I'm simply 46759. But perhaps I'll earn my name once I mature. And Hathina, you are just a hatchling? How did you avoid the fighting and killing?"

Hathina flapped her beautiful wings and blinked her eyelashes. She placed a kiss on his cheek. "Think about it... Who could kill me?

0h and accepted guys.. I'm making a little website that will tell us all the characters and their history. Its not a new roleplay, just something to review if you forget a character's name or age or history. Like that smile.gif

Edited by Arpiana

Amanda yawned, as she was just getting up. She looked around and saw her mentor was gone. She had wings, but they were just growing. She started to walk around for a little bit, looking for Vrans.

Amanda yawned, as she was just getting up. She looked around and saw her mentor was gone. She had wings, but they were just growing. She started to walk around for a little bit, looking for Vrans.

Riah heard the tinkle of the bell and picked him up by his foot and dragged him back into the Hatchling Den. She noticed Amanda, doing nothing. "You there, lazy creature. Whip this into shape. Or I'll whip you into dinner." She gave an annoying high pitched cackle and returned to her guard post.

Vrans was nursing a cut that always seemed to be reopened by his 'mentor'. It had been a couple of weeks and he had his wings, but aside from that he was not well off.

"You pathetic thing! Why do I get weaklings like you?" he would hear "Your not worth the trouble, why don't you just die in the combat zone? It would save me trouble" then a very familer hit of a tail sending him into the rock wall as the hellfire stalked away.

Amanda, she was his line to life it seemed. She helped him strive to live. Keep his sense of sanity intact. Though at times she wanted to attack his mentor but the hellfire would just use it as an excuse to pit them against each other. Which when ever that happened he refused to beat her, and after the fight it was as a beating anyway.

He finished nursing his leg and got up at hearing an elder telling off Amanda. He started to head towards the area hoping to see Amanda and not the elder.

Edited by little lost dragon

Amanda sighed, but looked mad when she was called lazy. She didn't want to attack, for her nature is to be a gardain, not some fighter like the black dragon. She would not attack first, but always got hit then she attacked. She never wanted to attack someone for anything other then they attacked her or Vrans. 'Consider me a lazy one and you'll regreat it' Amanda thought to herself. She looked at her large shield, but she knew she couldn't defend with it, but attack with it.

Vrans came and spotted both the ones he wanted to see and not. One was carrying a hatchling by the foot. He wanted to hide but well did not. He went to Amanda and stood beside her "She's not being lazy, you guys have us fighting all the time. Where not bundles of energy after fights." he said trying to defend her. He knew it was more or less pointless.... but he was hoping on the slight chance one of these adult dragons would realize what there doing to there young. Plus, it felt right to defend her.

Vrans came and spotted both the ones he wanted to see and not. One was carrying a hatchling by the foot. He wanted to hide but well did not. He went to Amanda and stood beside her "She's not being lazy, you guys have us fighting all the time. Where not bundles of energy after fights." he said trying to defend her. He knew it was more or less pointless.... but he was hoping on the slight chance one of these adult dragons would realize what there doing to there young. Plus, it felt right to defend her.

Riah laughed and stalked away.

He struggled to stand and looked at the two dragons. "W-who are you?"

H reared up, ready to defend himself.

Vrans looked at the hatchling struggling to stay up "I'm Vrans, this is Amanda. We won't harm you." he said slowly coming up slowly and sitting down a little ways in front of him. "I'v seen you before in the combat area, whats your name?" he asked

Vrans looked at the hatchling struggling to stay up "I'm Vrans, this is Amanda. We won't harm you." he said slowly coming up slowly and sitting down a little ways in front of him. "I'v seen you before in the combat area, whats your name?" he asked

he let out a desperate chuckle. "Name? I bear none. I'm simply the useless commoner who the queen likes to boss around." The sun shined through the gap in the cave and made his blue eyes sparkle along with his scales. He contained a sort of handsomeness, that wasn't found often in his breed of dragon. He had an array of scars flawing his body, and his movements were quick and focused.

"Besides I mostly don't attack first. We gardain dragons are like that. It's foolish to try to make my kind change," Amanda said. She didn't care of the elder one attacked her, she'll just fight back. Even when her mentor would attack her, she would bite and claw right back. She wasn't the kind to not finish a fight, even if she was beaten badly. She stayed put, not out of being lazy, but so the little guy wouldn't be scared of her.

"Besides I mostly don't attack first. We gardain dragons are like that. It's foolish to try to make my kind change," Amanda said. She didn't care of the elder one attacked her, she'll just fight back. Even when her mentor would attack her, she would bite and claw right back. She wasn't the kind to not finish a fight, even if she was beaten badly. She stayed put, not out of being lazy, but so the little guy wouldn't be scared of her.

A scraggly Neglected Elder with a lazy eye and demented claws threw a basket down near by. 'Fresh meat." He licked his lips and flew off.

A water dragon pulled her body and a nillia pgymy out of the basket and onto the cave floor. "What is this place?"

He rolled his eyes. "Paradise. Sip a drink, relax!" You could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

She gasped. "Its.. you??!?! Its me, Arilou! Remember?"

"Oh yes. You look well."

"Its been forever and thats all you have to say to me? I missed you so much brother! Your own sister, and I look well?

"You left me to die on a bridge while you swam off. Sorry for not jumping for joy. Bad back, you know. This is my sister, Arilou. And yes, quite foolish. I have seen your kind around here. They always win.'

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans was now a little confused due to the exchange of the new comer and the injured hatchling. He decided to not say anything as he hardly knew what exacly was going on. He watched them speak and as they spoke to Amanda.

He rarely saw other hatchlings, most where out with there mentors suffering or fighting or dead. Then to his horror his own mentor came in "Ah new meat to see. Wonder how good this one is." he said "Vrans, new comer, to the fighting area!" he ordered "I'm bored. I want to see who is better." he said. When Vrans did not move he snarled "Move or I'll tear your preshus friend and make you eat her!" that got Vrans up. He sighed and looked at Arilou "This way...." he muttered starting to head. The hellfire snorted and looked at the other 2 "Arn't you 2 useless bags of scales met to be sparing?" he demanded.

((I'll edit if ya want, but seems the thing his mentor would do.))

Vrans was now a little confused due to the exchange of the new comer and the injured hatchling. He decided to not say anything as he hardly knew what exacly was going on. He watched them speak and as they spoke to Amanda.

He rarely saw other hatchlings, most where out with there mentors suffering or fighting or dead. Then to his horror his own mentor came in "Ah new meat to see. Wonder how good this one is." he said "Vrans, new comer, to the fighting area!" he ordered "I'm bored. I want to see who is better." he said. When Vrans did not move he snarled "Move or I'll tear your preshus friend and make you eat her!" that got Vrans up. He sighed and looked at Arilou "This way...." he muttered starting to head. The hellfire snorted and looked at the other 2 "Arn't you 2 useless bags of scales met to be sparing?" he demanded.

((I'll edit if ya want, but seems the thing his mentor would do.))

it's perfect haha

Arilou smiled at him and followed. She whispered to Amanda. "Dibs on this one." She reared and bit into his hindleg while using her back legs to scratch his neck. She fought hard, always.

He bared his teeth and pounced on Amanda and wrestled with her. It gave off the impression to other dragons that they were fighting when really they were just tussling. He kept his claws sheathed and only slightly scratched her with his teeth.

"I know there is more to life then just fighting," Amanda said in a nasty tone of voice, just as bad as one of the mentors. She refused to fight. She didn't care if she lived, she cared about Vrans living. To her, she wasn't one of the take life kind, but the kind that protects. She hated to fight.

Amanda's mentor came in and saw that Amanda was refusing to fight. "Gez anotherone you refuse to fight? How long are you going to try to go though life with out attacking first?" Amanda's mentor asked. She had a poisoness feel when she spoke. "Your kind are normally dead by now."

"That's because they refuse to fight without any reason. Fighting for you guyses inmusment is deffinelty for no reason," Amanda said. Her eyes looked like she wanted to attack the mentors. Mainly Vranses.

Edited by polos1993

He liked what she stood for and what she spoke for. He stood beside her. "You won't touch her. You'll kill me first. You won't touch Vran or Arilou or any other hatchling without my say. Because you are weak." His voice was cold but his heart burned with passion for his newfound friends. He wanted to die under this Elder's claws. He wanted the end.

With a sudden snarl at being bitten he twisted around and rolled having his weight end up on top. As one of her feet scratched his neck he chomped down on the ankle that showed up. While using his spare hind paw to claw at his attackers face and his front paws plunged there claws into his attackers other hind leg ankle "Weerrr oo ehhphen i hha iphing phon hhet." he said around her ankle in his mouth.

Vrans mentor looked at the 2 that where not fighting already. "Well, arn't you out spoken." he hissed then looked at her mentor "Do you deal with this when she speaks such?" he asked.

"Sorry, she's a high spirited one. I never dreamed that she would still be alive. Her kind normally don't last half as long as her," Amanda's mentor said. She was quite inpressed that Amanda lasted longer then most of her kind. "Lets face it this hatchling had out proved her kind, and she is highly stuborn. She doesn't care about her life, just the life of the others. She had fought, but not take anothers life. She is the among the few who did so, and the first to servive."

Amanda was still sleepy. She had stayed up really late lastnight.

"You want me to train that?!" the mentor spat in disgust. He glanced over at the little Sunset hatchling in the corner. "It's just a skinny little hatchling. How am I supposed to make it into a fighter?" he complained.

"It's not everyday we find new hatchlings. Make it into a warrior or I will send you into the arena," the elder growled.

With a sigh the young mentor turned away and padded towards the Sunset. He kicked her in the side and growled "Get up," sharply.

Young Zalazak whimpered a bit in pain as she was kicked and tried to get away. "I-I'm cold," she whispered, her teeth chattering rapidly.

"I don't care. Get up you pathetic weakling," he growled again.

Weakling?! I'm no weakling! she thought, her eyes flashing. She tried struggling to her feet, but her limbs were numb from the biting cold in the wet corner of the cave. She tried again and managed to bring herself up to a sitting position. "Why-why are you so mean to me? My Clanmates were never mean!" she cried weakly.

"I don't have to be nice to a pathetic excuse for a dragon like yourself. Follow me," he said. With that, the mentor began to walk away.

Zalazak, not seeing much choice, slowly followed after the dragon. Where am I?she thought miserably.

"Sorry, she's a high spirited one. I never dreamed that she would still be alive. Her kind normally don't last half as long as her," Amanda's mentor said. She was quite inpressed that Amanda lasted longer then most of her kind. "Lets face it this hatchling had out proved her kind, and she is highly stuborn. She doesn't care about her life, just the life of the others. She had fought, but not take anothers life. She is the among the few who did so, and the first to servive."

Amanda was still sleepy. She had stayed up really late lastnight.

the hellfire snorted "Proven or not defying an order means punishment is required." he said "do you punish her at all?" he asked eye's narrowed "the hatchlings that survive are getting more rebelling as of late." he said "And she is allowed to defy us?" he asked sounding out raged

"Allowed to no, but you must remember her kind," The black said. "Yes I do punish her, but so far there is a few ways to do it right with her. You would most likely not get it. The best way for her punishment is for another hatchling to be killed slowly infront of her."

The hellfire smiled "That I can do." he said turning to the fight ones "Should he start losing, he can serve as her punishment." he said suddenly grinning. "Her best friend a dieing wreck. If your mentor is correct you'll have the time of your life." he said then laughed a bit. He then turned to the fight with interest.