Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

"Don't you dear insult Vrans like some ingrate, weakling!" Amanda said. She was unable to control her rage.

The hellfire looked at her then at her mentor and raised a non existent eye brow "And that deserves no pain or anything?" he asked her. "If you don't I will report that to the ones judging who becomes a elder and who does not." he snarled "If she where mine she'd be in bad pain right now."

((*Waits on Arpiana before I can post with Vrans again*))

"That would not stop her, I've tried that when she was younger, and it had no effect on her. You would most likely not notice and beating and beating until she dies. Unlike you, I think on what would happen if she dies, along with all of my other hatchlings, then what kind of Elder would I be?" The black said.

The hellfire looked at her then at her mentor and raised a non existent eye brow "And that deserves no pain or anything?" he asked her. "If you don't I will report that to the ones judging who becomes a elder and who does not." he snarled "If she where mine she'd be in bad pain right now."

((*Waits on Arpiana before I can post with Vrans again*))

(sorry taco luch lolz)

Arilou pulls away. "Say that again? And give me back my ankle!!"

He snarls at them. "ENough! Leave her alone!!" He tackles the other elder and sinks his teeth into his neck and claws into his heart. When he stands, he looks at the dead body in horro. "What have I done? You did this to me... Not again."

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans let her ankle go "Where not even at the fighting zone yet." he said again then spat out a few of her scales "Sorry, I'm not keen on fighting or eating anyone." he said standing back up and got up. His hind leg she bit bleeding a bit. He began to limp but stopped as soon as his mentor was killed. He looked wide eye'ed at the killer. But instead of hate he felt a scence of freedom. It won't last long he knew but still. He looked at Arilou "Ok.... we don't need to fight now." he said starting to limp away giving Amanda's mentor a clear wide arc as he tried to get past with out getting close.

((alrighty then.))

Edited by little lost dragon

((Derp.... I highly doubt a hatchling could kill a full grown elder))

(element of surprise. plus, he is almost old enough to be an elder. so herpity derp derp!)

Edited by Arpiana

Amanda went up to the boy hatchling that had killed the elder. She placed her gardain shield on him, to try to protect him from any of the grown ones. She was already mad, so she didn't care if they attacked her.

"And there goes the hellfire," said the black. She looked at Vrans. "You want to be with Amanda?"

Hathina smiled and plucked the talons off the dead hellfire and put them in a leaf satchel. She started on the teeth. "Had to happen some time. I'm going to make armor out of his claws and teeth. Might benefit us in a fight."

SIlently, he slips away from Amanda's sheild. "No, I don't deserve to be protected. I deserve to die. I'm going to train with the Sunrise. Leave me be. I only hurt those around me." Approaching Zalazak, he calmly spoke to her. "Hello. Would you like to train? I won't hurt you. Or at least, I'll try."

Vrans let her ankle go "Where not even at the fighting zone yet." he said again then spat out a few of her scales "Sorry, I'm not keen on fighting or eating anyone." he said standing back up and got up. His hind leg she bit bleeding a bit. He began to limp but stopped as soon as his mentor was killed. He looked wide eye'ed at the killer. But instead of hate he felt a scence of freedom. It won't last long he knew but still. He looked at Arilou "Ok.... we don't need to fight now." he said starting to limp away giving Amanda's mentor a clear wide arc as he tried to get past with out getting close.

((alrighty then.))

Arilou looked at his eyes and found them fascinating, but locked on the guardianess. 'Oh alright. Sorry I hurt you." She headed in the other direction before she got hurt. It was for the best.

Vrans paused at the offer. He looked up at her mentor with a suprized expression. He slowly nodded then limped quicker towards Amanda. His hind leg still bleeding but he did not think he would die of it. Was not bad enough, or he thought it was not. He looked at the nameless dragon "No you do not deserve to die.... thanks to you thats one less beating me for not fighting anyone to the death." he said. "Thank you."

Vrans paused at the offer. He looked up at her mentor with a suprized expression. He slowly nodded then limped quicker towards Amanda. His hind leg still bleeding but he did not think he would die of it. Was not bad enough, or he thought it was not. He looked at the nameless dragon "No you do not deserve to die.... thanks to you thats one less beating me for not fighting anyone to the death." he said. "Thank you."

Shakily, he nodded. Slowly, Elders surronded im and locked him in shackles to the wall. The whipped him with their tails and beat him harshly. He snarled and wailed in pain but could not fight back. He felt blood trickle from new wounds.

Arilou looked at her brother in agony and raced to his side. She was thrown across the cave and hit her head against the wall side, knocking her out.

Riah reared up on her guard place and announced, "Anyone who tries to assist this hatchling or free him will be treated as equally guilty. You, scale head, will be assigned a new mentor, me. It will be seen to that you are taken care of."

"In a since, no one desirves to die. Most do what they have to do, and how their logic is," Amanda said. She smiled when Vrans came to her. She disliked that Vrans was bleeding, and she wished she could heal. She saw the elder hurting the hatchling and she went berzerk. She went after the one of the elders that were attacking one of the elders. She had enough with the beating with hatchlings.

Amanda's mentor, as Amanda attacked the elder, she picked the hatchling up.

Edited by polos1993

Vrans felt a little better being with Amanda, with him knowing who his new mentor was and what was going in he most likely would have stood up for the poor nameless dragon. But Amanda seemed to lose it "AMANDA NO!" he called out as she attacked. He did not want to see her suffer the same fate as this one was suffering right now. They where out numbered and out grown and classed. If they tried to fight they would be killed for sure. Fear showed in his young eye's. If he where anywhere but here he may just bolt for the nearest hole and hope he does not get beaten.

Edited by little lost dragon

"In a since, no one desirves to die. Most do what they have to do, and how their logic is," Amanda said. She smiled when Vrans came to her. She disliked that Vrans was bleeding, and she wished she could heal. She saw the elder hurting the hatchling and she went berzerk. She went after the one of the elders that were attacking one of the elders. She had enough with the beating with hatchlings.

Amanda's mentor, as Amanda attacked the elder, she picked the hatchling up.

He struggled at the chains but only Rhia held the key. It was hopeless. He was a goner.

Rhia laughed. "Hmm I've got an idea! Why don't we make this little guy our new missionary? You can go out and steal some perfect little hatchlings for our army! Then, we can finally take over the main cave and conquer the humans and clans!"

Edited by Arpiana

Amanda's mentor placed Amanda under her paw. "Now you have done it. Gez what a way for you to be a pest," Amanda's mentor said. She looked quite annoyed, but she did get why Amanda attacked. "I don't see why we let your kind in here Amanda, either you die quickly, or you become to stuborn to let others go though punishments."

Amanda growled. She hated that the unamed hatchling was a goner. She hated that she couldn't do anything. It was torturing her.

Vrans looked both ways. His new mentor just stood at her post holding the key watching the nameless one get beaten. He growled and stalked up to her "How can you do this?" he asked "He was just defending another of your own, our own kind!" he said "Yet your killing him! Did he not show strength by killing that elder? Did it not show that elder was not fit to be an elder if he could not stop one hatchling?!" he asked "Why are you doing this!?" he shouted.

"Train? What for?" Zalazak asked, glancing at the older dragon she was supposed to be following. "I mean, I guess so," she replied to Hathina. She began to walk in place so her footsteps sounded, but she wasn't actually moving. "Where do we go to train?" she asked, her eyes scanning the bleak cave.

"Vrans, just a surgestion, you might want to watch your mouth," Amanda's mentor is. "I can't help you or the nameless one, but be mindful of what could happen if things start to slip more and more."

Amanda was crying.

"Vrans, just a surgestion, you might want to watch your mouth," Amanda's mentor is. "I can't help you or the nameless one, but be mindful of what could happen if things start to slip more and more."

Amanda was crying.

Rhia cackled and screamed her piercing laugh. "Stupid little hatchling! Don't you see? Just wait! It will come."

The nameless boy struggled and screamed as he was beat. He sighed in relief as one shackle finally broke. He howled in rage as the chains snapped around him. His tiny wings carried him up in the air and he broke free.

Rhia applauded. "Very nice." She gave a snort. "Sarcasm...."

He pulled his weak body up to her. "Why did you do this?"

"I knew you could break them. so can all hatchlings with training. Desperation. Pain and anger unlocks your strength. You should thank me."

Edited by Arpiana

Vrans growled and was sourly tempted to attack her. But he with held him self as his friend broke free. "Don't call me stupid when you can't answer a single question!" he shouted at her then before anything could be done he stalked off and past Amanda's mentor. He kept going till he was a ways away from everyone and silently cried to him self. He hated this place. He hated all the adults. Non of them had any sense. He wanted to die. What was the point of living here if all you can look forward to is death?

Amanda's mentor let Amanda go. She kept an eye on her.

Amanda walked over to Vrans and she snuggled him.

Vrans growled and was sourly tempted to attack her. But he with held him self as his friend broke free. "Don't call me stupid when you can't answer a single question!" he shouted at her then before anything could be done he stalked off and past Amanda's mentor. He kept going till he was a ways away from everyone and silently cried to him self. He hated this place. He hated all the adults. Non of them had any sense. He wanted to die. What was the point of living here if all you can look forward to is death?

Rhia smiled. "Hmm dinner and a show. Eat up, you pathetic creatures!"

Rats and crows, along with other dead pieces of rotting meat along with some plants were tossed into thee hatchling den while the Elder's all receded into their den to eat a feast.

He approached Vran. "Listen. You are sick of this life. We all are. I say we train at dinner and at night. Train all hatchlings the right way. To defend themselves when needed, not to beat or kill. Then when the chance comes, we take this cave for our own."

"This cave has to many bad memberies. Best to wait until we can get out of here," Amanda said. She knew that the nameless one was right.

Vrans felt Amanda around him and he started to slowly calm down. Then the nameless one came up as well. He looked up and around. "My mentor.... is that monster.... the one that had the key to your chains." he said "If she suspect something going on..... she'll make me suffer till she finds out. Her last hatchling.... I saw him for 3 days... the 4th he was dead." he said then looked down "But its worth a shot. Better then waiting to die." he said with a sigh. He stood up and gave Amanda a hug by pressing his cheek in hers to show his thanks. His hind leg had stopped bleeding by now though dried blood was all over it. He looked at the nameless dragon "I never did get your name yet." he said blinking a bit rapidly to clear his eye's of salty tears.

Vrans felt Amanda around him and he started to slowly calm down. Then the nameless one came up as well. He looked up and around. "My mentor.... is that monster.... the one that had the key to your chains." he said "If she suspect something going on..... she'll make me suffer till she finds out. Her last hatchling.... I saw him for 3 days... the 4th he was dead." he said then looked down "But its worth a shot. Better then waiting to die." he said with a sigh. He stood up and gave Amanda a hug by pressing his cheek in hers to show his thanks. His hind leg had stopped bleeding by now though dried blood was all over it. He looked at the nameless dragon "I never did get your name yet." he said blinking a bit rapidly to clear his eye's of salty tears.

"Name? I never had one. And her last hatchling... was me. She trained me. Oh she trained me well. Now, I'm on my own for a while. I'm starting to mature. Soon. she will want me to start training hatchlings. And you, too. I can't watch another die. You are lucky though. You two have something to live for, eah other. I have nothing." He turned his back to them and let just one tear fall down his cheek.