Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Azmodius blinked, slightly confused. All he felt was a warm breeze on his face; otherwise nothing had changed. But it had. When he pondered freedom and the resistance, there was no more nagging voice telling him to crush these things, no compulsion constricting his thoughts. He looked up in surprise, then stared at Isthstaria in awe. "Thank you," he said quietly, holding on to her words carefully like they might float away. His name had always scared dragons off, but she had a point. It was who he was. Azmodius shuffled his paws, excitement bubbling. The next eclipse of the moon? That wasn't so far off! "Please, what can we, can I, do to further help you?" He asked, feeling indebted.

Something sparked in the eyes of the great Guardian Dragon as she felt the pleasant waves of pure emotion rolling off of the Ember dragon while he relished in his new found found freedom.

"Patience my child, first you must do me the great kindness of staying safe. Once word reaches the Resistance, come see me once more. Until then, be careful my beloved dragons."

-----

Fidelria felt a pang of sadness to the words of Isthstaria ever selfless in her quest to replenish Enchantasia and restore peace to their realm even locked up and away from the world. Fidelria bowed as they were dismissed and she lightly nudged Azmodius.

"Let us go, we must send word immediately."

((here is where Sen, Leucetius and Robby come in many dayz later due to their time skip to get to the camp. They'll be going to speak about the news Fidelria and Azmodius sent. Things are beginning to come together!))

Azmodius dipped his head one final time, then followed Fidelria out of the gloomy cave. Outside seemed more bright and cheerful than ever, despite it being in the heart of Gaveor's land. Sensing the urgency of their news, he quickened his pace to match the swallowtail's. Now that he was free, he was curious to see if Magnus had escaped in one piece. The great thing was, he could do that now.

((Time skip then?))

The magi finished cleaning Magnus's wing then used his tail to hold it up as he went and grabbed another thing. Another bowl made of wood this time containing herbs. The magi chewed them up "Now, this will sting for a while, but it will get rid of any infection that might have already set in." he said then took the pulp and put it all over the wound.

Jason remembered that stuff when he had pierced his paw on a old bone and needing that stuff. Sting like heck, may as well have acid on the wound.

Vrashay continued to travel with his group, the day was old now and the temperature had dropped already. Now instead of a frying hot it was a nice cool. But he knew this was only for a short bit as once night hits, its the other issue of being cold. Even magmas and ember's have trouble at this time for the pass.

Magnus flinched as the wound started to sting. He closed his eyes and counted to three, making sure he could stand it. It felt like the time he had been stung by a wasp. Not particular pleasant, but he stayed still and waited until the pain dropped down. As the magi looked away for a minute, Magnus turned and looked urgently at Jason, trying to say with his eyes to not wander off. He silently spoke:Don't leave yet. I have something I need to say! He had a suspicious feeling that what he had 'dreamt' a few minutes back was not a dream.

He turned back to the magi, feeling the night's chill already beginning to reach him. The desert was a harsh place to live, and he pitied the dragons who were forced to live here, no matter how terrifying many of them looked. They all had lives, homes, before Gaevor took everything. He fingered the tooth that was strung around his neck, the only thing he owned since Gaevor's attack. Gaevor took everything, everything Magnus and all the others ever had. Trying to control the anger building up, Magnus flicked a claw hard against a rock, leaving a deep gouge. If only that was Gaevor's head there instead...

((we can time skip just as soon as Sen and Robby and Leucetius begin their meeting and when Ramp and LLD are ready, too. It's something like a 3-5 day time skip sooo...))

Magnus flinched as the wound started to sting. He closed his eyes and counted to three, making sure he could stand it. It felt like the time he had been stung by a wasp. Not particular pleasant, but he stayed still and waited until the pain dropped down. As the magi looked away for a minute, Magnus turned and looked urgently at Jason, trying to say with his eyes to not wander off. He silently spoke:Don't leave yet. I have something I need to say! He had a suspicious feeling that what he had 'dreamt' a few minutes back was not a dream.

He turned back to the magi, feeling the night's chill already beginning to reach him. The desert was a harsh place to live, and he pitied the dragons who were forced to live here, no matter how terrifying many of them looked. They all had lives, homes, before Gaevor took everything. He fingered the tooth that was strung around his neck, the only thing he owned since Gaevor's attack. Gaevor took everything, everything Magnus and all the others ever had. Trying to control the anger building up, Magnus flicked a claw hard against a rock, leaving a deep gouge. If only that was Gaevor's head there instead...

Jason looked up and nodded at Magnus and stayed where he was. He was now wondering what Magnus wanted to tell him. The voice of Crusher could be heard telling everyone to get ready for the cold. A number of dragons came out of the shadows with what seemed to be furs. Clearly crafted from humans and too small for a dragon to wear but they had another use. Blocking the cave entrance and others brought out wood and dry bones to the middle of the cave and light a fire. The smoke left through a small hole in the all of furs. The fire light up the cave revealing it entirely. Including the old medic magi. Several large ugly scars where on his sides and belly area. One down his neck.

Vrashay and his army group continued to treck through the pass. The cold being felt by all. The group grew more tightly packed as Vrashay ordered them to walk closely to preserve body heat with each other.

((Vrashay ready for time skip, Crusher's group and such almost ready.))

Magnus looked around as dragons started to carry out Crusher's orders. He watched them working together like well-oiled machine; within minutes the entrance was sealed and a fire was lit. Turning back to the magi, he suddenly felt a chill run down his spine. This magi had clearly had a rough life. Absentmindedly Magnus brought his hand up the his head and traced a talon down his own scar, avoiding his blind eye. He wondered what others thought when they saw it.

The magi suddenly rose to his feet. 'Rest that wing easy now, I don't want to have to fix it again.' With a good-natured grin he slunk off into his corner. Magnus immediatly headed for Jason, who was obediently waiting. Magnus came up next to him, and lowered his voice.

'You are probably going to think of this as being silly...but I think Azmodius...the convert who released me...has been released himself!' He paused, looking at Jason, trying to arrange words rapidly in his mind. 'I had some sort of...vision,as it were, and I saw him, in a cave...I heard him say his name to someone, but I couldn't tell who...but it was a female he was speaking to, she said something.' He immediatly looked down. It sounded much sillier when he actually said it out loud than it did to him a few minutes ago. But he decided to press on. 'I think Azmodius has been released.' Having said that, he proceeded to make his way over to a large smooth-ish rock, and lay on it.

((I'm guessing we are ready for a time skip now :3))

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((After which Azmodius will be flying Mag's way.))

(I'm sorry, but what just happened? What's going on? I know that we were supposed to go somewhere after swimming through a hidden passageway?)

Magnus looked around as dragons started to carry out Crusher's orders. He watched them working together like well-oiled machine; within minutes the entrance was sealed and a fire was lit. Turning back to the magi, he suddenly felt a chill run down his spine. This magi had clearly had a rough life. Absentmindedly Magnus brought his hand up the his head and traced a talon down his own scar, avoiding his blind eye. He wondered what others thought when they saw it.

The magi suddenly rose to his feet. 'Rest that wing easy now, I don't want to have to fix it again.' With a good-natured grin he slunk off into his corner. Magnus immediatly headed for Jason, who was obediently waiting. Magnus came up next to him, and lowered his voice.

'You are probably going to think of this as being silly...but I think Azmodius...the convert who released me...has been released himself!' He paused, looking at Jason, trying to arrange words rapidly in his mind. 'I had some sort of...vision,as it were, and I saw him, in a cave...I heard him say his name to someone, but I couldn't tell who...but it was a female he was speaking to, she said something.' He immediatly looked down. It sounded much sillier when he actually said it out loud than it did to him a few minutes ago. But he decided to press on. 'I think Azmodius has been released.' Having said that, he proceeded to make his way over to a large smooth-ish rock, and lay on it.

((I'm guessing we are ready for a time skip now :3))

Jason looked at Magnus and went over "He might have, but good chances are that your just have a wishful day dream." he said "You get some rest, tomorrow we'll send you on your way unless you wish to stay help the rest of us out. I could help teach you trading methods and survival ways and the works. But for now, get some rest.' he said as he settled down him self and almost right away went to sleep.

((Mersonarys ready for time skip))

((Robby I'm waiting on your reply before continuing....))

(Robby is already ready for the time skip, but I'll reply again before we continue.)

Any pain in his head gone after a moment's rest, he looked around again. The scene, alltogether, was indifferent to what he has only recently seen, but he turned to Sen with a twinkle in his eye and excitement in his heart. "Which way?" he asked, loosly pointing in the direction.

Edited by thegreenrobby

(( xd.png not that it's my business but you did it again. Anyway, 3-4 days then? I'm assuming Azmodius and Fidelria will have sent the message and are just watching and waiting. I also assume he is meant to pretend that he still converted))

(( xd.png not that it's my business but you did it again. Anyway, 3-4 days then? I'm assuming Azmodius and Fidelria will have sent the message and are just watching and waiting. I also assume he is meant to pretend that he still converted))

((I may be off for a while because of the concussion I just gave myself using my desktop...)

((Wait, you actually got a concussion? Or are you saying you did a head-desk?))

(( I'm assuming it's a headdesk :3))

((Bump, I think we should continue. I hope Chasilin's alright but I haven't seen any activity over the last few days from her. I'm going to take a whirl at the time skip with my chars here.))

Crusher over looked the land of there enemy. Some events where happening. And more to come. He could smell it. What ever was going to show up was going to soon. The rebels, they had exited the pass and where almost found out right away. A large bloody skirmish had happened the rebels had fought the converted off for now. 60 dragons had to stay together and hold out against a enemy with many more. Crusher had his group and him self start conducting what he called, move shadow. Picking off converted dragons one by one. Sometimes ambushing a group and killing them in the dark of night. They had established them selfs a rep he was sure of it. With there claws in the same sharpened shape, so far the night sky had left them unknown. Ideally it will stay that way.

Vrashay and a few others in his discussed battle plans inside the forest. Out numbered and out powered they could not go on the offensive at all. Not right now. They needed more power in numbers. How ever there enemy was stronger and kept them on there toes. Another group of dragons seemed to be around. Sometimes a converted being spied on would suddenly have another one snapping its neck. Then the killer would simply go back into the bushes. Some how there scent was not there aside from the converted. Marks on the killed, necks did not say much either. Normally teeth marks or claws, but all those marks there where the same. And they all knew the killers where at least a few others. With that threat around as well, they always stuck to group. so far no rebel dragon had been caught by these assassins.

((sorry! Juggling four jobs~ *goes kaput* anywhoodles Robby and Sen and Leucetius aren't doing the time skip since we'd already done so before. This time skip with the others is so they can be on the same page as Sen and Robby and Leucetius. I'll reply as soon as I get home from work and LLD? Great work so far! Azmodius and Fidelria are indeed still pretending to be converted and since the actions of Crusher and his group are becoming noticed by the CDs Fidelria and Azmodius are going to investigate. Right now, though, Azmodius and Fidelria are in totally separate areas due to their great rank difference.))

((thinks how I should come back ino the story o.o))

((mounted games today..))

((You probably knew why then forgot when you headdesked twice. Were time skipping to catch up with Sen and Co., who are already ahead. The skip provides Vrashay's army with a battle, Fidelria's message has been sent, and now all the characters are on the same page. Hope that wasn't confusing))

((Bump, I think we should continue. I hope Chasilin's alright but I haven't seen any activity over the last few days from her. I'm going to take a whirl at the time skip with my chars here.))

Crusher over looked the land of there enemy. Some events where happening. And more to come. He could smell it. What ever was going to show up was going to soon. The rebels, they had exited the pass and where almost found out right away. A large bloody skirmish had happened the rebels had fought the converted off for now. 60 dragons had to stay together and hold out against a enemy with many more. Crusher had his group and him self start conducting what he called, move shadow. Picking off converted dragons one by one. Sometimes ambushing a group and killing them in the dark of night. They had established them selfs a rep he was sure of it. With there claws in the same sharpened shape, so far the night sky had left them unknown. Ideally it will stay that way.

Vrashay and a few others in his discussed battle plans inside the forest. Out numbered and out powered they could not go on the offensive at all. Not right now. They needed more power in numbers. How ever there enemy was stronger and kept them on there toes. Another group of dragons seemed to be around. Sometimes a converted being spied on would suddenly have another one snapping its neck. Then the killer would simply go back into the bushes. Some how there scent was not there aside from the converted. Marks on the killed, necks did not say much either. Normally teeth marks or claws, but all those marks there where the same. And they all knew the killers where at least a few others. With that threat around as well, they always stuck to group. so far no rebel dragon had been caught by these assassins.

((we came second biggrin.gif))

Magnus climbed down from a small cliff, sliding down most of the way. His wing was much better, but still couldn't be used for flying. He had just been overlooking the pass. Most of the dragon group had made their way to the end...or so he assumed. Many carcasses lay behind, their skin dry and peeling, exposing the bones. Landing with a soft, but heavy thud, he made his way over to Crusher, curious to know why he was acting in a strange, on-guard manner. He sidled up, feeling intimidated.

'Crusher, I have been noticing you have been acting...on guard for a while now. Is there a reason?'

He had witnessed a small war between the rebels and the converts. Though he had been unable to help in the fight, the war had been won, thanks to Crusher, but as far as he knew, converts did not give up easily. And what about Azmodius? Was his dream really that? A dream? Was Azmodius still trapped, in his cruel, converted world? Magnus did not know.

Crusher looked at Magnus then back to the over looking land "I'm.... preparing my self I guess you could say. We've entered the war now as well, we have remained out side it for so long. I'm a bit worried for my fellow clan mates." he explained "Never know who may follow us back home. I'm sure we cover our tracks well enough though." he said half to him self. "Hows your wing holding up?" he asked changing the subject.