Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jason eventually lead the escaper to the edge of the forest. "When I stand up jump on my back. We need to get across this area of open land as fast as possible. I'm going to fly us close to the ground but it will be faster then on foot." he whispered as he glanced around. "3.......2..........1" he suddenly opened his wings and got ready to take off. He hoped the one with him would jump on right now so he can put the second part of the escape into action.

Magnus glanced around quickly as they reached the edge of the forest. The converts could see them anywhere now. Hearing the dragon starting to speak, Magnus turned and listened, doubtful. He thought the dragon might not be able to carry him, however, it was pretty much his only chance. He listened to the countdown as all these thoughts rushed through his head, but upon hearing '1' he made a split second decision and jumped on, prepared for the worst. If the converts spotted them here, they were doomed.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Feeling the weight of another dragon on him he took off. Partly cause that was the plan, partly cause otherwise he was going to fall forward. Running and pumping his wings he picked up speed across the open area. "Where headed to a unlikely area. I want you inform me when it gets too hot for you." he said just loud enough for Magnus to hear him "I'm going to drop you off at camp, from there you'll be given some supplys and medical attention then your free to head to the resistance lands unless you want to stay with us." he said picking up more speed. "Hang on." he said once he was happy with there speed and quickly approaching the cliff side that was one of the thick walls of the pass which was a bit far off to there right. He pulled into the air shooting up and pumping his wings. "Do we have visitors?" he asked asking about if any CO's where giving chase now. The next few moments where wide int he open.

((just to up the action I'm going to take over some NPCs >:) Being mean to my own charrie...that's something))

Magnus instinctively hung tighter as the dragon started to run. Keeping low, he felt the dragon climbing the air with deep, powerful strokes. Over the wind, he heard the dragon mentioning 'an unlikely area'. Magnus looked around as the dragon picked up more speed. Then he heard the next sentence the dragon spoke. Did that mean the dragon was a...converted? Still...he seemed to be along the lines of Azimodius...not fully converted. Magnus looked up and saw the stark dry cliff looming up. The pass...Death Day's Pass.

Further in the forest, the Green dragon and his converts had reached the tree.

'Don't bother searching. I saw. The tree fell on that rat, and there is no way he could survive.' Grinning horribly, he proceeded to torch the tree. The branches flamed up, and the green kicked at a charred branch. With a wave of his claws, he dismissed the other converts. The female Hellfire took to the air, and all was finally silent.

Then the Hellfire shrieked. The Green immediatly looked up. The Hellfire crashed down onto the flaming branches, her teeth bared.

'The dragon! He escaped! And there is another one with him! That way!'she screeched, flinging her wing wildly in the direction she saw the escapees. The green dragon exploded with rage.

'CONVERTS! Get here, NOW!'

Terrified of the green dragon's fury, but not wishing to provoke him more, the converts ran back to him, prepared for their orders.

'The flippin' dragon outwitted us! He escaped, and is being helped by another!' The Green flung out his claws and pointed in the direction of the fleeing dragons, even though they weren't visible. 'Get them! NOW!'

The converts all either took to the air or ran out the forest in the direction the Green pointed. The Hellfire spotted them first, gestured wildly at them, and shrieked. The other dragon immediatly locked onto their target and picked up speed.

Magnus heard the roars in the distance and immediatly looked round. There in the distance, the Hellfire at the fore in all her fury, were a pack of a good twenty or so dragons.

'Converts!' Magnus yelled. 'We've been spotted!'

Jason grunted with effort to put on more speed. "Well, lets see how well they all deal with the waste lands conditions with no help." he said as they rounded the edge. "Let me know when the sun gets too hot on your scales here. If you don't know when to take shelter here you die." he said as he flew. "Those excuses for dragons chasing us? Maybe that hellfire will live if they give chase out side there own land." he said almost like he had planned on this the entire time. "Just keep watch for me as well could you? In case they have a speedy one." he said pumping his wings.

Crusher growled as he saw Jason in the air. And lots of dots in the distance rise up and appear to give chase. He had told Jason to remain at his post but those orders where ignored by the looks of it. He had a couple of others with him waiting in hiding in case the CO's came. He was going to have a talk with Jason about endangering there small group like this. The sun beat down on his bone platting. But he had him self looking like bones from others though.

" Don't be alarmed by my fellow group members. They maybe vamp or marrow but largely most of us are dark colored breeds. But were not bent on killing those like you. How ever most of the group could care less for converted dragons. There leader and all. Those that follow him are considered a plague really. Though granted its not there fault either. Well some of them. But a dragon that can't even think for its self is not a dragon. Just a mindless puppet." Jason said as they flew.

Magnus watched the dragons, who were all slowely but surely gaining on them. Ready for a fight, he drew a deep breath and arched his neck. Then he saw a few drop down. And another. But that Hellfire...she seemed to be absolutely determined to get them.

'The Hellfire isn't giving up the chase, but a few others have. Or they collapsed from heat exhaustion. But the Hellfire looks determined.' Magnus told the dragon carrying him.

The converts dearly wanted to give up the chase, but their impulse to serve Gaevor keep them going. A Grey gave up and dropped down, then a male Flamingo fell. But he was dying. The heat and exertion was too much. The other convert walked over to the Flamingo and snapped his neck. Leaving it suffering was too hard. Other dragons continued to drop back, dizzy and disorientated with heat. But the Hellfire was completely determined. Eventually she was the last one, as all the other converts either gave up or collapsed.

The Hellfire shrieked and flew along at a much faster rate. She was in an immense rage, and was gaining on them. The compulsion to serve her ruler was too strong to allow her to admit defeat. Magnus hissed and arched his neck, baring his teeth. Eventually the Hellfire reached within about seventy metres of them, and Magnus felt that was too close. He shot a fireball; the Hellfire flew right into it before she had time to avoid it. She was enveloped in fire for a few seconds, shrieking. She eventually emerged and gave Magnus a chilling reminder of the reason he first got into this mess. Her head was blackened and charred, and she was determined to get them, screaming like a banshee. Thankfully she had dropped back a bit.

Magnus covered himself with his wing as he grew hot, watching the Hellfire.

'I would watch it if I were you, I think we might be headed into a fight.' he growled.

Azmodius was about to begin thanking her, but abruptly shut his mouth when she turned on him. Not wanting to test her patience, he literally jumped up when she ordered him thus. "I...I.. Did what I had to. No more can I bear to do wrong upon others than can I watch another dragon be forced into wrong doing as well," he manged, stuttering at first. A wave of compulsion made him grit his teeth, then hang his head in submission. "Do you never think of the times before Gaveor's rule?" He asked solemnly, meeting her baleful gaze with his sad one. Aware that the coven was most likely listening, he added, "Such a world will never be. Not here. Not ever. I realize it is time to adapt to the new ways." He waved a paw at the countryside. "This is the winning side. The Resistance is the... Other, side. I chose. Now I am bound to remain here. To obey." His sudden bout of courage up, he lowered his head.

Fidelria withheld the urge to slap the stupid dragon. "I believe, above all, thanks are in order for my rescuing your useless hide. I'm not who or what you think I am." Her voice softened considerably and she slowly approached the dragon, walking up to it's she lowered neck down to bring her nose to his ear.

"I am a part of the Resistance, do not be afraid of me. Isthstaria and I have talked several times due to my high CD rank here. I often guard her cell and we've been putting pieces together to formulate a plan. Would you like to be released from them."

Fidelria made a sad expression. "Please play along..." she whispered just before pulling down her mask and becoming evil incarnate.

"Get up you useless piece of meat, get moving, or I'll make you move!" Fidelria angrily thrust her neck down and wrapped her jaws around the dragon's neck. She made it appear that she was hurting him but her grip was gentle.

----

Taking the herbs from her hand, Robby nodded to Sen, muttering, 'Will do."

Leading himself out of the tent, he looked around for some water as he started to break up the plants in his hands. After a fair breaking, he soaked them in water over a couple times to break them down. Soon, the matter became a chunky green mush. It was somewhat disturbing, but he knew it could help the poor deer. Setting the mush back in his hands, he headed towards the tent once more.

He handed the mush over to (EDIT;)Sensilirosa*. "Is this good?"

Sen watched the boy go and sat down beside the deer, who was much more relaxed now that it was healed. She had given Robby some poppy seeds and various herbs. The poppy would provide a sedative to help the deer get some rest. Even though it was calm, it was still slightly in shock from the day's events.

When Robby returned she took the poultice and hand fed it to the deer who nervously polished it off. It didn't take too long for the herbs to take effect and soon the deer was getting drowsy.

Once it had fallen asleep she looked at the white who nodded, curling up protectively around the deer. Sen walked briskly passed the boy, grabbing his shoulder firmly for a brief moment to signal for him to follow. At the mouth of the make shift den she left it, not checking if Robby followed or not. If he did, he was about to learn some very dangerous things.

Sen was headed for the Electric dragon, Leucetius, to go into a meeting to talk about future plans.

Robby was signaled to follow Sen outside the tent. She seemed... tense about something. Worriedly, he followed her outside.

(Oh wow. I did it again. I slid your name for your character's name. )

Magnus watched the dragons, who were all slowely but surely gaining on them. Ready for a fight, he drew a deep breath and arched his neck. Then he saw a few drop down. And another. But that Hellfire...she seemed to be absolutely determined to get them.

'The Hellfire isn't giving up the chase, but a few others have. Or they collapsed from heat exhaustion. But the Hellfire looks determined.' Magnus told the dragon carrying him.

The converts dearly wanted to give up the chase, but their impulse to serve Gaevor keep them going. A Grey gave up and dropped down, then a male Flamingo fell. But he was dying. The heat and exertion was too much. The other convert walked over to the Flamingo and snapped his neck. Leaving it suffering was too hard. Other dragons continued to drop back, dizzy and disorientated with heat. But the Hellfire was completely determined. Eventually she was the last one, as all the other converts either gave up or collapsed.

The Hellfire shrieked and flew along at a much faster rate. She was in an immense rage, and was gaining on them. The compulsion to serve her ruler was too strong to allow her to admit defeat. Magnus hissed and arched his neck, baring his teeth. Eventually the Hellfire reached within about seventy metres of them, and Magnus felt that was too close. He shot a fireball; the Hellfire flew right into it before she had time to avoid it. She was enveloped in fire for a few seconds, shrieking. She eventually emerged and gave Magnus a chilling reminder of the reason he first got into this mess. Her head was blackened and charred, and she was determined to get them, screaming like a banshee. Thankfully she had dropped back a bit.

Magnus covered himself with his wing as he grew hot, watching the Hellfire.

'I would watch it if I were you, I think we might be headed into a fight.' he growled.

Jason was also starting to burn out him self. "Hate to disappoint you but.... Where going down, I need to take shelter soon." he said knowing the hellfire was on his tail. "Your a fool, still chasing us like this." he said to the hellfire then let out a roar.

After he roared a couple dead body's seemed to become animated. Though in truth they where part of the group the nebula was with. Crusher let out a battle call and they closed in from all angles on the hell fire. "Take it down and don't let it escape!" Crusher ordered. He put on speed and rammed the hellfire's side above the wing, the others closing in and attacking as well.

"Looks like our friends have arrived." Jason said going into a glide and eventually coming to a running landing. He panted a bit then just collapsed. "There's a cave near by. Mind lending a paw?" he asked waiting for dragon on his back to climb off him.

(( just had an interesting idea... Though it might not match what you had in mind for a plot. I'll post it in the OOC.))

Azmodius was expecting her attitude. So, naturally, he complied to avoid a beating. "Thank- ," he cut off, stopped short by her sudden change of mood and her proximity to him. Part of the resistance? How did the coven not see into her mind? How did they not see her conversing with Isthstaria? Questions spun in his mind, but he was forced to keep them to himself. Being overheard would ruin any plan that Fidelria had. Besides, he had no hope. He was converted, and there was no way to undo that. Her teeth in his neck, however gently, brought him to his paws. Azmodius looked to be, from a bystander's point of view, a dead dragon hanging limply in the swallowtail's jaws. He actually was not limp, though his head hung. The recent compulsion had left his spirit utterly broken in two.

Magnus looked at the ground to see where they would shelter, and upon the dragon's roar a couple of dead dragons on the ground suddenly seemed to reanimate. Magnus felt a sudden chill run down his spine before seeing they were actually live dragons, but more along the lines of Marrows and other dragons similar. He flinched as one rammed heavily into the Hellfire's side, and she spun sideways, screeching. Other dragons closed in, and before long the Hellfire was overwhelmed.

Magnus steadied himself as the dragon landed and collapsed, and upon hearing the Nebula's words, he quickly glanced around for a cave, and sure enough, one was there, several metres from them. He quickly jumped off the Nebula and helped him to his feet, starting to make his way to the cave. He looked up at the fight in the sky, then turned back to the Nebula.

'Are they with you?' he question, waving a claw in their direction. 'And if you don't mind, what is your name? Are you part of the Converted...or the Resistance?'

Jason started to laugh a bit "You did not pay much attention to what I said before did you?" he asked "Yes there with me, or rather I'm with them. Where neither resistance or converted, where banded together to survive under these harsh condition's here. We watch both sides of this war and we-" Jason was cut off "I told you to keep watch Jason. We can't risk endangering our home like this." Crusher came along beside hissing.

He looked at Magnus "I assume your the one we've tracked escaping?" he asked.

Magnus drew back when another dragon approached. As it turned to him after scolding Jason, Magnus found it difficult meeting it's eyes, but forced himself to. He immediatly looked down upon hearing the question, unsure if he was going to get into trouble or not.

'Yes, I was escaping.' He shook his head and looked up again. 'I was found on the outskirts by a convert who took me in...but he released me. But other converts chased me and I would not have escaped if it wasn't for...Jason.' He looked in the Nebula's direction for a second before turning back to the other dragon. 'I only have myself to blame...' He looked at his right wing, hanging limply by his side. Sighing, he glanced outside. The Hellfire had been brought down and was now pinned. Magnus felt pity towards it, but it was too dangerous to let go. He turned back to the dragon, but looked at the ground instead.

Crusher looked at him and grunted. "Well at least your alive then. We'll patch you what we can then send you on your way. That wing needs to be tended too if you hope to make through this area." he said "Jason, you got him, he's your responsibility." he said and Jason nodded "I highly doubt he'd get into any trouble here Crusher." Jason replied. What about the hell fire? Converted one as well." he asked and Crusher gave a loud very short shriek and the hellfire had a few sets of paws grab its head then sharpely twisted killing it. "Those magi's can use there slaves as there eye's. Thankfully not many can survive out here, and even fewer know where shelter is." he said then looked at Magnus "You are to stay by Jason. He will show you around while we wait for your wing to be tended and to heal." he said.

Magnus looked at Crusher, then turned to Jason. He was deeply relieved that the dragons were not converts, and that they should be trustworthy. Taking a glance outside, he caught a glimpse of the dead Hellfire being dragged away somewhere, and further on were the stark white cliffs of the pass. In this area, the pass was the only way to reach the Resistance.

((short one this time))

Crusher took one last glance around then went deeper into the cave. Jason was resting, panting a little but glad to be out of the sun. He looked at Magnus "So you part of the resistance?" he asked "Or a citizen that what's his face decided to hate?" Jason asked out of the blue "Most of us here where ordinary dragons living in our own caves hunting healing and guarding till whats his face became a freak he is now." he said "This whole group is made out of, yes mostly dark breeds but dragons that had normal lives till we had to flee to avoid being turned in to a zombie. You seen what happens after they curse you? You either obey or you almost die. Those pathetic magis seem to think a army of zombies will win them the day. The fools, we have heard a rumor there on our side but I call deer dung on that one." he said almost ranting now.

He finally paused and realized he had asked a question then went on a rant "Sorry about that.." he said then waited for Magnus's answer.

Magnus rested there quietly listening as Jason gradually started to rant. He immediatly perked up slightly on hearing about the rumor that the Magis were on their side. Although Jason immediatly announced that he didn't believe in it, Magus wasn't sure. After all, Azimodius had provided an example that not all of them were evil...

Suddenly aware that Jason had stopped and was now waiting, Magnus shook his head.

'I'm not really on either side so far...but I am thinking of heading to the Resistance. There are dragons under Gaevor's power, and...' Magnus paused to consider 'The Magi coven are the only ones in touch with Isthstaria, and for all I know they could be planning a counter-attack against Gaevor. But maybe the Resistance could help a bit.'

Magnus clenched his fists. 'And if they do get through to the Magi coven and have the dragons unconverted...if that is possible...then I shall take Gaevor on personally...if it kills me.' He immediatly stopped and looked at Jason. 'That probably didn't make much sense.'

Jason grunted a little "Speaking of the resistence there's a small army in the pass right now. Lead by one named Vrashay. Though from what we have he's a confused dragon." he said "As for you taking on Gaevor, well there are many who want to. I think its just going to be a matter of who gets to him first. Heck they may not kill him but throw him in his own prison..... though that would be foolish." he said "He's taken the lifes of hundreds of others away. My self I used to be a hunter and a care taker to hatchlings. Was the life I always wanted. Helping others live and caring for the young. But that was all snatched away then Gaevor took over." he said then grunted "The fool burned the young or at least his men did. Little hard to miss smoldering innocent body's!" his voise was rising "Jason keep it down would you?" another dragon that was hidden in the shadows said.

Jason sighed "Sorry, I keep ranting. That's why they keep me on watch. Grated it does make use of one of my ability's. Won't be suprized if a converted nebula was watching me the entire time I was watching your escape." he said with a small laugh.

Magnus listened quietly as Jason built up into a second rant. He jumped slightly when a voice came out of the shadows, but Magnus quickly saw it was another dragon. After Jason had finished speaking, Magnus turned to him.

'I know it is hard, but you can't fix the past.' he said quietly. 'What has happened has happened. But we can protect the future.' He looked outside, seeing nothing but a wash of white until his eyes became adjusted to the brightness. 'I highly doubt there wasn't a converted watching us...they see everything that happens.' He turned back to Jason, at first not seeing anything until he adjusted to the dark. 'I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused you...'

Jason shook his head "For me there is no future. But I can help others protect there's." he said then tilted his head when Magnus said he was sorry for what trouble he may had caused "No worry's, its more of a case I should be saying sorry to you for letting you think your alone in that escape." he said with a nod then stood up "Anyway, I want to show you something. You feeling up to a little run to the pass for a peek over? Its not too far at all." he asked.

Vrashay growled nearing the opening of the pass. They must had been going on record time getting through it this fast. He had come to a conclusion. The rebellion with out saying a word wanted him to lead a insursion attack. Like a claw hitting scale. Smash through and continue to target. Otherwise why but the remaining 73 dragons under his command? But they needed a base camp to settle first. And why was the forest up ahead looking like some had knocked over half the tree's?

Sen reached the area where Leucetius was waiting, she grabbed Robby's arm wrist and dragged him along behind her. He had come this far and was about to be shown a very secret area of the Resistance Lands. Leucetius wordlessly lead them to a small cave, inside the gave there was a large glowing pool of water, the bottom of it covered in ancient moss which was illuminated by the light it absorbed through a small skylight.

Silently Sen watched the magical scene in awe. She watched closely, taking it all in in one sweeping glance until Leucetius began to glide into the still waters. He dove under-water and through a secret hole half way down the wall on one side of the pool. Sen began to wade into the water and finally let go of Robby's arm. She dove gracefully into the water with practiced ease and swam to the hole. It was of a grand size, large enough for the electric dragon. Sen had dove into the pool only after she was sure Leucetius was out of it on the other side. When she resurfaced she was greeted with another similar cave to the first one but it was completely closed off and decorated with pillars of conjoined stalagmites/tites.

Sen sat on the edge of the water and let the slimy moss tickle her naked thighs until Robby could surface, if he even would follow.

Magnus stood up and stretched. 'Ok.'He reared up for a few seconds. 'I need some good exercise too sometime...I'm getting out of condition rather a bit...' With that, he proceeded to do a variety of complex and smooth martial arts moves, then jumped forward with a front flip, landing on all fours at the entrance of the cave. 'Right, ready now. Let's go see the pass.'

Jason looked at him like he was was weird but shook his head "Alrighty, to the pass we go." he said then a bone platted paw caught his shoulder "Don't attract more trouble then you already have alright Jason?" Crusher said seemingly appearing there making Jason jump a little. "Right, don't worry Crusher, I won't." he said and Crusher nodded then went back into the shadows of the cave.

"Lets be off." Jason said then took off in a run over the open hot terrain in the blasting sun. He did not stop till he got to the pass, using his wing to block the glare of the sun he waited for Magnus.

Magnus missed Jason's look, and jumped slightly when Crusher suddenly spoke. He stood there slightly intimidated until Crusher left, then followed Jason out into the scorching sun, and immediately used his wing to shade himself. He ran quickly; the ground was too hot to stay in one place too long. Eventually he caught up with Jason, who was obviously used to these conditions. He quickly glanced at the towering cliffs of the pass, and at the bleached bones along the ground. Shifting his wing, he covered himself a bit more.