Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Time skip to First Light Complete! Welcome to a new day ladies and gent's))

Fidelria was exhausted as she pulled herself up onto her hind legs and stretched her wings lazily. Alone in her cave was the only time she could express such lack of ferocity but as soon as she left it she'd slam her mask back down and get to work. She had to meet Azmodius and Isthstaria. Most of the CD's were no doubt a sleep and the few that were awake were standing vigil at their posts for any sign of attack or deserting CC's.

Stepping out into the open she parted her jaws, salmon tongue curling in over itself between the salivating gums gripping her rather deadly set of razor sharp teeth; she clicked them together as she closed her maw and licked her lips. It was going to be time for war soon and such mediocre luxuries like getting up peacefully in the pre dawn were going to vanish quite quickly.

Passing by some guards she nodded at them curtly and disappeared beyond the farthest treeline she could find before making her way towards Isthstaria's prison.

--------------

Sen awoke before the first light's rays could beam down from behind it's cloud cover to shed a soft butter yellow screen on the land bellow. Packing and preparing what little she need for the journey back to the human lands she also made sure to retrieve her deer from the white healer dragon. Her deer was well and fit and it's big round eyes stared up at her. She'd never thought to check if it were a boy or girl but when the healer handed it back over to her she found quickly it was a boy and shifted her arm awkwardly beneath it.

Somehow she thought it was good that way. Animals of the forest would listen to a male over a female and he would grow up capable of fighting for himself, and she hoped alongside her as well.

By the time she was done, dawn had begun to break over the horizon like a refreshing wave of soft spun gold and dark, deep settling hues retreating away from the steadily growing light of the sun.

Setting the deer down it followed her wherever she went and she was currently headed for Robby. He needed to wake up because they had to leave soon.

------------

Isthstaria stirred restlessly in her chambers, she could feel a creeping shiver tangle around her spine and jerk it about violently. War was coming and lives would be lost; Isthstaria gave a shudder of grief as she mourned for those who would be unable to return to her again.

If she could see the stars clearly...if she could touch the cool damp earth with her claws again or feel the friendly caress of the wind on her scales...if only she could be free and surrounded by nature...if only.

Isthstaria ducked her down and wrapped it around a massive boulder, her body strewn atop it with her wings drooping heavily on either side of her back. Her long tail spilled over the opposite end and weaved around and over minor rocks tossed about the cave floor and her neck, as it fell and curled around the rock was loose and limp with grief and little strength to lift it any longer.

If only...

Magnus woke up, finding himself almost off the rock he slept on. He was stiff, and he had slept with his arm at an awkward angle. He moved his claws, flexing it, trying to bring the life back. After it finally started to tingle, he stretched himself and yawned. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he looked at his wing. It was healing fine, but he resisted flapping it. He looked around the cave.

Azmodius stirred, awakened by birdsong in the trees around him. Apparently he had gone unnoticed. Pulling himself out of the trees, he shook his scales free of early morning dew. Fidelria would meet him any moment now, and they were due to see Isthstaria once more. A tingle of fear crept up his spine, making him shudder slightly. He'd only ordered the guards away last time because his converted self had had more... Confidence. Now he was just his old sensitive self. Picking at his tail nervously, Azmodius looked to the sky and tried to discern the shape of the swallowtail.

Vrashay woke up to see all partys had returned from night watch. Good. Though his gut told him another fight was in bound and going to hit them today. The herbs there secret allies had supplied had been put to heavy use. Most of injuered where treated now. Just where did they get all the herbs from? Either way, they where in way better shape then they had been before.

Crusher woke up and yawned. "Scouts, to your positions right away. I want to be informed if the CO's try anything again. We helped patch up the rebels. I don't want them to need more help right now." he said. He felt like they where going to fight again. And he did not look happy him self.

Jason woke up and nodded then looked at Magnus "want to join me on watch?" he asked him.

Magnus yawned again and stood up, then jumped off the rock, landing with a gentle thud on the ground. 'I'll join you. The more eyes around, the less likely we'll be sprung by any COs.' He made his way to the cave entrance and looked outside. All was calm, for now. He looked at Crusher, and saw straight away that something was amiss. Still, they'd surely be notified if it ws something serious.

Jason saw Magnus look at Crusher and he came up along side "I'll tell you why he looks like that once where at the watch post." he said quietly. He began to head on foot over the still cold sand and bones. The air was still cool but warming up as the sun came over the horizon.

Crusher still did not look happy. He could not shake the feeling of the fact he would need to fight today. While he could easily hold his own. In a all out fight he was not good to have around. Not because he was useless, not at all because he was useless.

Magnus followed Jason, watching where he was going. He stumbled once over a rock, but caught onto Jason, before apologizing and continuing walking. The sun was rising fast, and wind was picking up, whipping the sand around his feet. He constantly glanced in the direction of the forest, expecting COs to come out any minute.

After they where out of hearing range Jason looked back "Our leader, Crusher, when he fights in a battle, not like what we'v been doing but a real fight..... he gets unstable as I call it. and he knows it. He get like that when he feels he maybe forced into a fight him self. Normally it means some one else knows of him or something. We have had hunters as we call them show up before but thankfully never up here. But when he gets unstable he fights better with one key issue. He becomes unable to tell friend from foe. Its like a blood lust for him, he is part vamp and we think that may be why he has that issue. But that is why he hardly helps with killing, if his attack fails and a real fight happens he risks becoming a weapon that no one can control, only pin down untill he snaps out of it." he explained. After he had finished they had more or less reached the watching post. A little rock over hang shading who ever was under it. "He must be thinking that now." he finished off saying.

Magnus thought over it for a minute. 'So...in short, he could end up attacking one of his own members? I can understand the issue. It must be hard for him.' He perched under the overhang, and started surveying the area. The sun was up now, and Magnus was thankful for the rock overhang.

Jason nodded "He does not want to sit out, yet he does not want to be a risk. I was there once when he did fight once, I had to help pin his wing. When he enters that mode watch out. He'll damage you with limbs that where not met to be damaging some how." he said looking out now. "Anyway, The rebel camp is right in that section of tree's, the CO's tend to come over lands over there, they arn't careful of there hides when attacking so we will see many colors not consistent with a forest." he explained

(( :0 Crusher has Bloodwrath. Has someone been reading Redwall per chance?))

((Derp? Nope, but um eeerrr.... how does bloodwrath work in there? Or did I some how take an idea with reading any of there books and made my char have it?))

On her way to Isthstaria Fidelria snuffed out Azmodius and made haste to his position. She snuck up from behind him, catching him gazing absently at the sky for--for her no doubt-- and plucked a fallen leaf from his hide in silence so he might notice her there. After all she was frighteningly nimble on her feet.

((In Redwall the Bloodwrath works by temporarily making a creature mad with bloodlust. No matter how many injuries is sustains, it will keep fighting in a berserk rage until it is dealt a kill blow or it finally comes to its senses. The person in Bloodwrath can't and won't discern between friend or foe.))

Azmodius shifted, wondering if he'd slept too long and she had flown past. A sudden tickling sensation on his back caused him to lurch forward in surprise. Whirling, he let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding at the sight of Fidelria. "That," he grumbled, "was not funny." Shaking off the fear he had just felt, the ember rose to his paws and took a few steps in the direction of Isthstaria's prison. "Will this work a second time?" He asked without turning around. If he- if they were caught, they were done.

((Wow xd.png Great minds think alike!))

Magnus focused much of his attention to the area Jason mentioned. Being on watch worked well for Magnus, as he had plenty of to to consider things in his head. Mostly, the massive war that was to come. Would he survive? Or would it be a one way trip? He looked at his wing. Still healing, it had better be usable by the time the war came, he thought. He was best as an aerial stealth hunter, and would use that to his advantage.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((Coulda sworn I had posted...))

Robby's eyes slipped open, sand flaking from his lashes. He rubbed them out as he sat up. He looked over to Sen, the woman he had not even met a week ago, and saw she was heading over to him.

"Ready?"

Like there was anything to prepare for. Robby picked up the only possession he had, his spear-sling, and stood up.

((Whoa.... I honestly did not read those books though.))

Jason looked around using his breeds enhanced eye's to scan the area. He sat down thinking. The war was on everyone's mind. His as well. When the main fight came, death will not be a unknown. Many would find out what happens to gain death. He even survive? Crusher would not want his group off to the side for that fight. Granted there all more or less trained killers thanks to there enemy forcing them to adopt such ways to survive. Heck maybe they may do a attack on the inside of his forces to create more confusion for when the rebels attacked... who knows. "Magnus..... what do you think of the up coming war?" he asked.

Vrashay was training with his fellow dragons getting ready for more fights. They felt it, the up coming war. The feeling was there, the fright, the determination to end the war, the will for freedom to surpass there enemy. The want to stop the fighting. Vrashay took a blow from a stone tail to the side and was knocked off his paws. He landed with a grunt and continued to train.

"Good." She said and turned as he followed. She walked with her deer back at her side, it's wounds completely healed, and headed for the wood from wence they came before being stopped by the white who'd tended to them.

"Leucetius says...he says he's like for you to take a dragon with you for protection purposes. Since I argued that you wouldn't need anyone and that we dragons are too large to nimbly maneuver through the trees as you do, he compromised with a pygmy." A small figure poked it's head out from between the white's claws and offered a tremulous smile.

"Hello.." it peeped. This pygmy was a regular pygmy, it's golden hide shimmering feintly and it's eyes aglow with golden flecks relaying the timid nature of the dragon.

"Good Luck." Said the white as she turned to leave. Sen walked on and let the pygmy do as it wished. Eventually it settled for flying just above their heads, weaving through branches with impressive stealth and dexterity.

----

Fidelria smiled but she didn't laugh, it was hard to find her joy anymore and even harder to express it in such hard times. Setting off after Azmodius she pulled up beside him, putting him at her right flank; a place of high honor and respect.

"It will." Her voice gave no quiver of lack of confidence. She was assured by the luck bestowed upon them thus far and she was right to trust in it. Just as soon as they reached the guards she found them particularly easy to manipulate. At first she thought it odd but the faint glimmer of recognition in their eyes had her shivering in secret delight. Those dragons were UN-converted.

A thin smile still tapered to her lips, hung in it's place as if in refusal to Fidelria's want of it gone. Isthstaria laid her eyes upon the Swallowtail as she were and found the smile infectious. She looked to Azmodius and her smile grew ever more gentle for he appeared like a spooked cat mixed with a pouting child.

Azmodius followed, mumbling, "I guess I'll take your word for it then." Honored to be at her right flank, he lifted his head and shook off the mood he had been in. He didnt deserve any of this, so he had better have the attitude of a dragon who did. As they relieved the guards, he noticed that they didn't show fear. In fact, Fidelria herself seemed to be in a good mood. Curious, he stepped up the pace and entered the cave. Inside, even Isthstaria was smiling as though... Well, her smile seemed slightly more sad than Fidelria's, but they were both smiling. The corners of Azmodius' mouth twitched, but he did not reflect their smiles. "My lady," he said, bowing to the Guardian dragon.

((Whoa.... I honestly did not read those books though.))

Jason looked around using his breeds enhanced eye's to scan the area. He sat down thinking. The war was on everyone's mind. His as well. When the main fight came, death will not be a unknown. Many would find out what happens to gain death. He even survive? Crusher would not want his group off to the side for that fight. Granted there all more or less trained killers thanks to there enemy forcing them to adopt such ways to survive. Heck maybe they may do a attack on the inside of his forces to create more confusion for when the rebels attacked... who knows. "Magnus..... what do you think of the up coming war?" he asked.

Vrashay was training with his fellow dragons getting ready for more fights. They felt it, the up coming war. The feeling was there, the fright, the determination to end the war, the will for freedom to surpass there enemy. The want to stop the fighting. Vrashay took a blow from a stone tail to the side and was knocked off his paws. He landed with a grunt and continued to train.

Magnus shifted. 'It's not going to be pretty, that's for sure. Many will die, and we still don't know for sure whether or not it'll be in vain. Gaevor's forces are powerful, and to tackle a Guardian is simply asking for trouble. Hopefully, with Isthstaria herself alongside us, we can defeat Gaevor. But it will not be without losses. I can only hope that at least I manage to see whether good prevails over evil.'

(What an interesting little party we've amassed here. A teen with a cross-weapon, a near-mute huntress, a deer, recovering from a stab wound, and a tiny, golden dragon. o_O)

((Gotta love it! Although the deer is fully healed...

I'll reply in a bit >.<''))

((Gotta love it! Although the deer is fully healed...

I'll reply in a bit >.<''))

((He may have recovered physically, but who know how much emotional damage I instilled into him.))

((True.... he's not going to get along with you very well... -evil grin- I can't wait for his horns to grown in.....Oh, that reminds me, I need everyone to post in the OOC Forum on whether or not we should allow the non-magical being become capable of using magic through some odd means such as obtaining a dragon scale or a magically imbued ornament/weapon of some kind that gives them power. Anything from a bow and arrow to a single bejeweled earring. ))

Isthstaria gave a glance from the two dragons and took a step forward.

"Eleven days and eleven nights will pass...on the dawn of the twelfth day blood will begin to spill to paint the skies red as the sun rises. This is out prophecy and this is what is to come in order to regain our home. It is a tragic and terrible way to hope for peace to reign but what must be done must be done."

Isthstaria studied them for a moment before curling her tail around herself.

"We are on the second day of the eleven and thus far blood has already begun to spill. Dragons of brave and those of cowardice alike will fight and die and strive to claim their lives for themselves once again. On the Seventh of the eleven days more dragons will sweep this wretched place from the Resistance Lands and on the Twelfth day the humans and non-magical being of the forests and the skies and the waters shall come to our aid to finish this fight. They will reveal their true value upon the magical pyramid of our kind and show that they are not lesser for being without magic. They are no smaller for being smaller than us and we will all be greatful for them when the time comes."

Isthstaria waved a tired claw before her and a glittering screen of magic split from the air and unfolded a mirror. Within it's reflection were two humans. One, tall and lean and seemingly harmless but her walk was stealthy and not a move was wasted; she was masterfully skilled. Her pink hair rippled down in shivers to her waist and bangs fell as curtains over her gleaming eyes, a nightfilm glazed across them after adjusting to the hard nocturnal lifestyle.

The other was a young boy, he was strong despite his size, a sure hunter and a quick learner. Something about him made you want to trust him.

Beside the woman was a deer, a male deer who clung to the woman's side and kept well away from the boy for a reason they could not know.

"You two...you must find these humans and help them." Isthstaria was exhausted from using her magic against the heavy restraints of her prison and the energy it had consumed was great, leaving her fatigued.

"Leave before midday."

Azmodius opened his mouth, then shut it, startled by Isthstaria's abruptness. There really was no way to win peacefully, but he was surprised that she could acknowledge the bloodshed so... Easily.

A glance at the mirror she had drawn forth did not better Azmodius' feelings. Humans were the answer? He knew they were nomadic, but he'd heard stories. Stories of their death machines and crazy want for power. But maybe the Lady knew something he didn't. Regardless, he'd try his best. He told her as much, "If they are the answer, I'll do everything I can to help them. We have to have faith, right?" Poking his head out the entrance, he took note of the sun's position and returned to them. "We don't have long until midday Fidelria. We'll go when you're ready."