Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Isthstaria felt the darkness creeping over her like an unwelcome cloak of obsidian swathing her in such an unbearable heat that it scortched through her to her heart. Flames licked up and down her spine and through her veins and tears tried to spring forth to her eyes but were quickly eradicated by the intensity of the warmth overwhelming her.

None of this was real but Isthstaria new what it meant and as she watched the Swallowtail nod and turn to leave, a terrible foreboding settled in her gut and she sighed.

If anything this Guardian of Nature was not stupid, she knew well enough the things she was acknowledging and while to these dragons her decisions seemed absolute and immediate, she'd been force to worry herself with the burdens of the futures of every living creature since Enchantasia had first been seized and herself made prisoner.

Her body might have been idle but her mind had not. Millions of things had happened in the time that had passed since Gaevor had taken over and Isthstaria had been adjusting to them and predicting outcomes from within her confines from what little news she weaseled out of her guards.

When the two other dragons were gone she wished them luck and more than ever prayed that they would believe in her, for no 'god' or 'goddess' had any power without their people. She could not stand alone and they needed her as she, in turn, needed them.

((Waiting on Robby.

P.S. If the remaining magi's and the Magma/Ice dragons are not claimed before Friday of this week, I'll adopt the characters myself to proceed with the plot as we can't drag this out too long.

P.S.S. Robby, if you intend to commit to the role of Gaevor then PM me and we'll talk about the up and coming part of his he must play. If you don't think you can handle it then just leave an OOC note. You've been rather distant lately and I need a little more attendance from you to be fully convinced.

As of right now I have nothing for Gaevor and if you were to ever steer him too far from the plot I'd happily let you know. Plus, you can always ask me if you're unsure but not posting with our main antagonist is not good at all.))

Azmodius followed Fidelria, a childish excitement bubbling up inside him. They were leaving this horrid place to go on an adventure. The great Lady Isthstaria was relying on only them to find these humans. They'd be heroes! Quickening his pace, the ember surpassed his companion and took to the air. Exhilarated, he let a warm updraft carry him for a while before breaking his glide and flapping to stay aloft. Glancing below him, he checked to see if Fidelria had followed. If not, he'd just made a fool of himself by losing her.

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been at scout camp pretty much all week (Oh, and I'll probably be gone for not next week, but the one after for more scoutcamping.(I'd probably only go to one week, but there was some poor planning on my church's part. (Quadruple parenthesis!))))

Robby waved at the new pygmy. "Hello."

(I really don't know where to go from here. I assume we start walking?)

Magnus shifted. 'It's not going to be pretty, that's for sure. Many will die, and we still don't know for sure whether or not it'll be in vain. Gaevor's forces are powerful, and to tackle a Guardian is simply asking for trouble. Hopefully, with Isthstaria herself alongside us, we can defeat Gaevor. But it will not be without losses. I can only hope that at least I manage to see whether good prevails over evil.'

Jason nodded and looked around. Though nothing was visible right now he kept an eye out for danger. "So... I don't remember if I asked before or not.. what did you do before all this?" he asked wondering as he looked around.

Crusher had made his way to the forest unseen. He went through the underbrush and made his way to the edge where the CO's where. Looking at there numbers and thinking. He narrowed his eye's at the activity that was visible. A rally was happening which could only mean one thing. A large force was going to hit the rebels. Was there enemy getting ready to do a large strike? He remained out of sight and waited. Maybe a spy would break off or one may want to look around thanks to the feeling of being watched. either way, he intended to get some info. If they spotted him and sent into his rage then at least no one on his side was around.

((Cranked something out. Nothing really is in mind but I left some holes for a short sub plot or something to happen I dunnu))

Magnus traced a claw down a rock. 'Nothing much. Ever since I lost my parents I have been wandering. I'd heard about the resistance but never really plucked up the courage to join their forces. I hung around, catching information when I could. I didn't stay in their territory much, and I guess I must've wandered into the non-magical beings' territory at one point - I was starved to the point of collapsing when I came across a sickly deer. It would have been an ideal target, except for some ridiculous reason a human protected the deer, making me miss it and hit her. Why she did that I do not know. Where I went next I didn't know, and I didn't really care. It was death most ways. It was through that I ended up in Gaevor's land...' He looked at Jason. 'I probably said too much...what gets me is that a human would risk her life protecting an animal that would've died anyway, leaving another to suffer a long painful one.' Magnus scratched his head and moved further into the shade. He lifted the tooth that was strung around his neck with a talon. 'I truly do not know how I pulled though those tough years...much of it was due to my natural stealth and magic abilities. I guess, anyway. Maybe it was just luck. Just pure luck.'

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Jason nodded "Humans are strange creatures. Somethings I think they will understand there own actions and only them for some of them." he said "But for the rest of your story, no worry's. Remember this group is not part of the resistance. How ever we do have a common threat." he explained "We did not feel we'd be good enough, hard enough you name it. Some of us out laws but hey, out law or not, everyone runs the risk of being forced to become a CO right now. Plus with the circumst-" he stopped and narrowed his eye's "I don't know if you can see this but.... is that Crusher right there? In the under brush near the right side of the tree line facing the CO's?" he asked."I swear I see a bone platted tail."

Dysis watched from the tree line outside the resistance camp as the two humans received their pygmy and planned to head off. She was set in a low crouch, waiting for her moment. She wanted to be in with the resistance, but not directly, or so she thought. She thought that an alliance with the humans would be a good thing to enter the war with, but she did not know if she could trust them. She had observed the humans many times in her days and they seemed like a knowledgeable species. Sure they needed to evolve but she failed to see any hidden monsters in or among them. As for the two that stood in the clearing, she believed she could trust them. Despite all her work not to trust anybody without careful scrutiny first, these two had won her over. She had watched their journey from a far, vary far, distance and she knew deep within herself that she could count on them to help her in her plan. She sat there, watching very carefully and listening for them to signal their departure, so she could finally begin her journey.

Magnus followed Jason's gaze and also saw the tail. 'Yes...that's Crusher there. What is he doing? That's rather a...dangerous position to be in.' A CO howled for whatever reason and Magnus quickly got to his feet. 'He'd better be careful...' he muttered. He quickly looked at Jason, then resumed watching Crusher. 'Do you think that we can bring down Gaevor? The CO's are everywhere. To reach Gaevor, we'd have to breach their forces first. An after that - our forces may have dwindled too much to take on Gaevor himself. If only a few dare to go forward, stalking and striking Gaevor without warning may be the best option...but I don't know. Fate can take unexpected turns.'

Jason shrugged "We could go into his land and make it living hell for them. Hide in corners and dark spots in the network of caves and tree's. By the time they do find us if we did our job they would be severely lower on numbers." he said "They don't know how to seize us or find us. And we know how to kill before they know what hit them." he explained "And Crusher he maybe trying to get info on the enemy. He does so his self because if they do spot and catch him he can escape. Only way he could not is if you know him enough to know how to pin him in his rage."

Mythrail was an eagle. Flying around, he spotted Jason and Magnus. He carefully landed on a tree, and watched them closely.

((Number of issues there SoiledLove. One you clearly do not know where they are so your char can't know either. 2 this is a DC RP and that means you need a minimal of 4 lines. Plus that's your intro post and is not looking good for first impressions. 3 all we know is that he's on a tree now. Which area? Never mind other details about the land vs where Jason and Magnus are.))

((sorry, restart...))

Mythrail was flying over the human lands as a small black hatchling. He watched them closely. But soon he got bored. He flew towards where the resistance was, wondering if there were any other dragons out and about. He landed somewhere near the middle of the land of the resistance.

((Is this better? Or does it need to be longer?))

((Just bear with me, LLD, I will post, just running out of ideas again and RL is getting in the way >.<))

((Okay, I agree with some points that you made LLD, but there is no need to be so critical. It seems like every role play you've got something to say about someone else's posts. Constructive critiscm is ok, telling people they're wrong and demanding they fix it is wrong. Trust me, if you want to get into post flaws I have a couple for you.

>.< in another news I'm RP blocked by Chasilin, I may have Azmodius carry on without her.))