Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Sorry, I didn't realize it would get this serious.))

The harvest dragon apraised Magnus from his perch, considering what to do with him. Deciding he wasn't worth talking to, he turned his steely gaze on Azmodius. "How far inside was he?" The ember shook his scales and answered, "Just barely inside. Unaware of his position, I might add." The dragon on the ledge idly drew his claws down the length of the rock, finally saying, "This one's no Resistance. They aren't fool enough to get themselves half killed inside our borders. Take him to the Magi, they'll properly convert him. Maybe patch him up. Maybe not." Grinning, he waved them away. Azmodius tugged on Magnus' tail lightly starting to lead him out of the cave. Once they were past the red dragons he began whispering furiously. "You have to run now, it's your only shot. Shove me down then run, I'll play along."

((Im back, Could somone tell me whats happend in Gaveors land?))

((Im back, Could somone tell me whats happend in Gaveors land?))

((I'm not 100% sure, but the only thing I currently know (As I only recently took control of Gaveor) is that Magnus has been found on the outside rim of Gaveor's land, and has been taken in to be converted.))

Sen blinked and looked at the boy as he spoke, she looked up at the dragon as the shifts in her vision began to settle and she could see more clearly. Somehow this dragon seemed familiar and Sen smiled as the memory returned to her."You're a good friend." The white smiled and nodded just before ducking out of the makeshift shelter of the healing den. "I'll be about, be wary of yourself, you might be healed but your body needs to catch up on that fact." Sen nodded and turned to Robby once they were alone and left to talk amongst themselves. "I'm fine." She said in her casual way; it was strange, considering she'd been on her death bed what felt like moments ago.

Shrugging her shoulder to test it's range she smiled shortly, silently praising the healer's work as she pushed herself to her feet. For a moment she lost her balance and nearly collapsed but her muscle memory reacted to the motions and her limbs carried them out, expertly adjusting to steady herself and right her standing on her own two feet. With her unusual posture as usual, her hands lose by her sides and her hands in light fists as if defiant she turned to face Robby. "Deer...."

Sen recalled the deer and wondered how long she had been out. In a sudden stroke of bad feeling she went wide eyes and left Robby in a quick paced way...she'd hardly given him enough time to reply to any of her words but Sen was illogically concerned for the deer. Most would call it foolish but to Sen, who had made it a promise, keeping it alive and not letting it come into harm's way was her latest duty and she'd be damned if she didn't follow it through.

Robby watched as Sen got up, almost indifferently. He grinned. All of a sudden, she mentioned the deer, and at once, darted off.

"Man..." he stuttered, before speeding off again to follow her. "Thanks!" he shouted to the white dragon before getting out of earshot.

He didn't quite understand what was with Sen and her deer, but he trusted that she was doing something important. Who was he to try to stop her, anyways? If he even could, that is.

((Okay, let's just assume that the deer, by miracle, tried to follow us shortly after Robby initially left. After Sen and Robby branch out for a while, say an hour or two, they find the deer straggling along.))

Magnus looked into the Ember's eyes upon hearing those words, and immediatly knew this dragon was not a fully converted dragon. Glancing rapidly around he whispered back:

'If I make it out alive, I will help you before it is too late. I will help.'

Taking a deep breath, steeling himself to run, he glanced up at the sky, getting an idea he was headed. Then, gazing into Azimodius' eyes a final time, he summoned his strength and shoved the Ember down, and tore away, ignoring the pain in his limbs. This was a run for his life. Pain meant absolutely nothing to him at this point. He charged through the brush, focused on just running, hearing nothing but the steady rythm of his feet thudding on the ground. All of a sudden he didn't feel half as weak as he did entering; he was renewed, ready to take up the fight. He had to make it to the Resistance, if he escaped Gaevor's land at all.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Azmodius only gave him a sad look as Magnus vowed to help. There'd be no escaping for the ember dragon; his life was here now. Playing the part, he allowed himself to be shoved over. With a convincing snarl he got to his feet and chased after him at a much slower pace. After a while he began to pant, but this part was true. He was underfed and weak, so of course he couldn't run for long distances. He began to slow down considerably, gasping and wheezing like a beached fish. Azmodius couldn't tell if others were chasing Magnus. He couldn't really tell about anything. He felt pressure, both physical and mental, pushing against the walls of his mind. The Magi coven couldn't tell what he'd done, but they could feel his free will just a little bit stronger than usual. This was unacceptable. The compulsion forced him to the ground, then into a submissive state. Out of the corner of his eye, Azmodius watched Magnus go.

((That's fine, Robby and Page (-my new nickname for rampaging wyvern-) make sure you absolutely remember that the length of the land is several continents smooshed together. Even a dragon can't hope to run across it in just minutes. That's several days of travel so this is indeed going to be interesting ^-^))

Sen rushed about the camp, while she looked like she knew where she was going she really didn't have a damned clue. She stopped suddenly when she realized that Robby had been following her, she spun around on her heel, her hair kicking up around her shoulders before settling in motion. "What way did we come in?" She asked, her face comically serious considering how lost she was.

----------

Spirit peered down from the ledge of the great canyon from which they resided. It was a massive collection of sediments, layered for several thousands of years, towering over the world where they could easily see what was going on. Three quarters of the way up a large cove had been hollowed out of the great wall and there the Magi Coven lived and gave counsel.

As Spirit looked out he could feel an inkling of betrayal from one of the Converted Dragons. Calling forth his brethren through the use of telepathy, they all began to transmit frequencies of magic to the dragon.

'Gaevor is your ruler. You will not disobey. Gaevor is your ruler. You will not disobey. Gaevor is your ruler. You will not disobey. Gaevor is my ruler. I will not disobey. Gaevor is my ruler. I will not disobey.'

Half way through it turned into a first person chant to confuse the dragon into believe it were it's own thoughts. The name of the dragon was Asmodius and they were simultaneously tracking them down.

Before long they discovered the dragon's location and stole the vision of a nearby harvest dragon to see what was going on. What they saw was unnerving. As much as they wanted to let the escaping dragon go free, they could do no such thing now that they had seen it. Secretly they wished they hadn't investigated.

Using their magic they tuned in to several of the high ranking Converted Dragons;

'Catch the dragon. Catch that traitor. Catch that dragon. Catch that traitor. Catch the runaway. Catch the intruder. Catch the runaway. Catch the intruder.'

After a few chants several of the CDs got up and began yelling similar orders. They gathered about and began to race after the running dragon while a couple of others attacked Asmodius, attempting to push him down and restrain him. He was clearly outnumbered. The Magi Coven tuned out of the happenings and settled back in their cave, awaiting the retrieval of the two dragons.

((Asmo will have to describe how he fights the NPCs and what they do. It's somewhat inevitable that he be caught, though. As for Magnus, Good Luck m'dear^-^))

Edited by Chasilin

The heat was the heat of a desert day in the middle of the season of heat.... or that's how Vrashay could put it. He and his army continued through the pass. They'd be spending a few days in here to get through. They had already taken out a few corrupted creatures, they looked like they had been human. No way of telling though. A maddened dragon was found as well. How the heck did it survive in this place? It was knocked out and one of the packers took it back. This was only day 1 of travel through the pass.

Vrashay was heavily thinking of his mission. He simply could not enter there enemy's ranks now with out turning on his own army..... and he did not want to sentence them to those blasted magis either. And with supply's the rate they where going another trip through this pass would mean there deaths. As they had already lost 2 to the heat. "Quazaun." he said when no one answered "Quazaun!" he said again and one came up beside him "What was your guy's plan once we get through the pass?" he asked.

((Just so you know, you never said your birthday and part of the red bar is CUT OFF -pouts and walks away-))

The power of the coven's compulsion hit Azmodius like a wave, making him tense up on the spot. With an agitated growl he pushed against the ground with his head, scrabbling in the dirt as though he could struggle his way out of the brainwashing. Within an instant, he was chanting with them. At first he refused to believe that these thoughts were his thoughts- his beliefs. But then he began to doubt, and with that doubt the thoughts worked their way into his his. Gaveor was his ruler. He musn't disobey Gaveor.

From no where several converts jumped on him, attempting to restrain and disable Azmodius. The compulsion, fresh in his mind, made it incredibly hard to fight back. Not only was he pushing against the dragons, but also the chains that came with conversion. He attempted to lash out at one of the assailants, but was too slow due to his own thoughts and received a swift kick to the jaw. It didn't take long for the sheer outnumbered-ness to overcome the ember dragon. With a small burst of flame he was forced to the ground and held tight there. One of the upper converts kicked him in the belly just because. Azmodius grit his teeth and remained pinned under multiple dragons.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Wendy was shocked when something was suddenly wrapped around her till she saw it was Tsuni. "Tsuni! I started to get worried that I'd never find you!" She exclaimed to her. Then looking around, Wendy started to get worried. "Uh...Tsuni. Where are we actually?" Looking around, it was a part of the forest she'd never seen before.

((Happy Birthday Robby! biggrin.gif))

Edited by PeachSapling

“I don't know!” Tsuni cried. It seemed like Gaevor's land. “Do... do ya think we're past the Resistance?” she whispered, horrified. “If a gaurd sees us while searching the land, we're dead. Thats what my dad told me.” Tsuni started searching all around. She came back with a leaf she wrpte on. It said;

•Smells of blood

•Very dark

•Less food

•No sky

•Need plan

•^ doesn't work, look around

•Just die.

she had scratched the last one out. They didn't need more to worry about.

((i've always imagined this place with a forest to one side, so I'll redo this one if I'm wrong))

Magnus didn't stop running. He heard the sounds of angered dragons yelling to one another, and glancing back he saw he was being chased. He caught a glimpse of Azimodius being overwhelmed and pinned. Despite their health, they could run alarmingly fast, and were gaining on Magnus, and he knew he couldn't keep up at this speed. He had to do something, quick. His survival instincts kicked in. Glancing to his right, he aimed for an opening in the forest there. Then, looking back and seeing the Converteds were getting closer, he suddenly switched directions and headed for the trees, throwing his head back and breathing a jet of fire across the dry unkempt land. Smoke rose up like a wall, and as the fire grew bigger, Magnus tore into the forest, running as far as he could, before dashing up a tree and staying there as quietly as possible. His only hope was for the dragons to either give up their hunt or head in a different direction. He took a note of where he was, and mentally swore. Somewhere during his run, he had headed in a different overall direction, and instead of the short way out to where he was found, this was going to be the long way. Several days of travel and not being caught was going to be hard, and then he ran the risk of having to exit through Death's Day Pass.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((I for see a run into another char at this rate lol... would be nice though. Hardly RP'ed with anyone here aside from 2-3 posts.))

After not getting a responce from the dragon he sighed. So now he was going to need to get them out of the enemy's land and back through this pass with out losing them or him self to the to the blasted magis curse. He knew he would rather die then work for the enemy with that curse placed on him. He knew of what it could do and knew what thought to use to end it all if he got the curse. There enemy wanted them dead.

Another packer dropped. Not dead but would be soon. They where too far in now to get him out in time before the dragon would die. "Have him die a painless quick death. The heat has him in its grips." he said quietly. He hated saying it. Wished it was not be. But the dragon was too weak to even be carried out alive. One of the stronger ones went over and give a quick and clean jerk of the dieing dragon and it died with out a sound or slight pain.

The group moved on.

Could they go into hiding once through? With these numbers he'd be hoping there guards where blind then. All of his own contacts where back in the resistance area. The ones in enemy territory could not report until given a opening to. Which was hard to do. The more he thought about it the more he concluded that his original mission had already failed. Unless they where bate but..... no, he was going to do what ever he could come up with to keep them safe, or at the very least, die in combat against there enemy. He took out his rough map he had been issued. Just to the entrance of the pass the human territory was close by, perhaps the dragons could hide in that land and make a trip back home through the human territory, then through another small section of enemy territory then into human again then back to resistance land. But would the humans let them? Though with this amount of dragons they could easily fight off the humans after all they where low in numbers.

Edited by little lost dragon

Wendy looked at the list, and it frightened her a bit. She chewed on a healing leaf, trying to think what they should do. "Well. We said we were trying to free Gaevor's sister, whose name I sadly can't remember. We could start now." Wendy said in a softer than usual voice to Tsuni. "But maybe we should think up of a plan first." She added on. Looking around, Wendy saw a dead stump nearby with a hole only hatchlings could fit through. She investigated it and saw it was hollowed out inside. "We could stay here till we think of a plan." Wendy suggested to Tsuni as she crawled in.

"Where will we find food? That stump isn't big enough. We'll have to dig under it so we have more room." Tsuni said, and crawled in. She had thrown the leaf somewhere."Aren't those leaves bitter?" she asked. She watched Wendy eat it without a complain. Tsuni looked at one. She grabbed it and took a nip. "Hey... These are pretty good!" she ate the rest. She was being squished by Wendy. Tsuni started to dig underneath her. The ground crumbled to a big tunnel. A white thing bounced up to her. It was holding a carrot. How did it get that? she wondered, staring.

Wendy looked at the white animal holding a carrot. "Hi there animal. Sorry for barging in your home." She said to the rabbit. Wendy looked into the rabbit's eyes, eyes of suffering, pain, and death. "Tsuni, something tells me in this animal's eyes, he or she saw something tragic. Don't you?" She asked to Tsuni.

Finding Azmodius fully secure, the dragon who had the most superiority sent some of them after Magnus. When they had gone, he turned back to the ember with a sneer. "Ain't yew brave, helpin' yer friend here escape. Ya didn't count on us catching ya, did yew?" His diction was atrocious, but this was not priority on Azmodius' mind. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said without looking up. His gaze was permanently fixed to the ground in a dejected stare, as though he didn't have the heart to raise his eyes. The upper convert snorted and slashed his claws down the side of the ember's face, making him jerk away slightly. Despite the pain, however, he did not move much. "I serve Gaveor. I committed no crimes," he said after a few moments, the cuts on his face dripping lightly. The same dragon raised his paw to strike Azmodius, then lowered it as though indecisive. "Perhaps a week in th' caves will teach yew how a convert oughta act," he said, grinning. Without warning the converts each grabbed hold of the dragon and began dragging him off in one direction. Azmodius didn't bother fighting back, he didnt have it in him anyway. The place they were going, he'd need all how strength for. The caves were large cave system that served as a cruel form of punishment. Without food or water, the victim was forced inside and left there for long periods of time. Besides the darkness, dragons would go mad from the loneliness and the constant dripping sounds. The ember dragon shut his eyes tight and waited for their arrival.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Fidelria was an obedient CD she never acted out because she didn't want to, she never had any 'impure' thoughts against Gaevor because she didn't care. Yet, in the moment that she saw the Coverts dragging away another dragon, she felt the need to intervene. Due to her nature she was quickly promoted and recognized. While being a swallowtail she was not only beautiful but strong and never wavering. She walked, near glided, up to the group and gave them a hard stare."What is his crime?" She asked, though she knew, for she had seen. In a way she held a sliver of respect for this ember and for the risk he had taken despite having such a weak will.

((robby....I'm waiting on you...))