Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Alright, lets go." Crusher said standing up again. He was tired but the rebels needed the supply's. He opened his wings holding a few things with his forpaws and flew out side. The others started to do the same, grabing a few things then entering the air. 2 others left with nothing and flew in another direction.

"Those are our traders. They can communicate with the humans short of scaring the heck out of them. Humans are funny creatures. Anyway we got to go." he said grabbing a item in his mouth then opened his wings and looked at Magnus to jump on "We go a hisan hoo ho hoo hee running." he said around the packedge.

Azmodius remained silent as he mulled over this news. Was there something he didn't know that Fidelria did? Not that it mattered, he would learn about it if it were important. "When?" He asked quietly, not rising above her tone for fear of being overheard. As far as he knew, they were the only two Resistance dragons among Gaveor's army. If one of them was found out, so would the other, and then the whole plan would fall. Of course, there was probably more to the undercover resistance than he knew about, but it didn't stop him from worrying.

Magnus gave Jason a curious look. 'I'm sorry, didn't catch what you said.' He looked ahead, seeing that the other dragons were quickly leaving. He jumped on, more gently as to last time during the escape and held on. 'Drop me off near a tree, I can stay hidden better among the branches.'

Jason nodded and then took to the air. The still cool morning air quickly and noticeably warming up as the sun rose. He pumped his wings to gain speed. The others could be seen in the distance with the supply's. This was there first magor move to aid anyone out side there group. Aside from Magnus at first.

Crusher landed a little bit later with the others and soon Jason landed as well. "Magnus, the rebel camp is to the suns right currently, you'll know when you've reached it when you see many non CO's." he said "Every one else, spread out, then leave the supply's in easy sight for the resistance but not for a CO." he said. The others nodded and seemed to vanish into the shadows and hiding places of the forest.

Jason put his stuff down "I'll stick with you with my load od supply's so they know your not bluffing." he said before picking them back up.

"Tonight I must stay at Gaevor's side for a meeting with the Magi Coven to go over the day's events and the overall plan of attack to 'put the Resistance in their place'" She quoted the last bit but there was an under coded message hiding in the tone of her voice that implied the reverse would occur in the up and coming battle.

"This will decide our fate..." She flew onward for a while before banking left and turning around. "I must get going soon." As soon as Azmodius was close enough to hear she continued. "Meet me at the break of dawn near Isthstaria's Prison, we can exchange the guards once more and there we will talk again."

Nothing left to say to the ember and little more to do than fly around she dove beneath the bank of clouds and swooned the wind to her favor as she glided down below the tree tops. Once she was beyond the point of visibility she worked through the wood until she emerged near Gaevor's main grounds. Landing elegantly with a flutter of her wings and liquid ripple of her tail she made her way to the guards nearest her and entered into the domain of their ruler to begin council.

((*apologizes profusely for lack of activity*))

Jason nodded and then took to the air. The still cool morning air quickly and noticeably warming up as the sun rose. He pumped his wings to gain speed. The others could be seen in the distance with the supply's. This was there first magor move to aid anyone out side there group. Aside from Magnus at first.

Crusher landed a little bit later with the others and soon Jason landed as well. "Magnus, the rebel camp is to the suns right currently, you'll know when you've reached it when you see many non CO's." he said "Every one else, spread out, then leave the supply's in easy sight for the resistance but not for a CO." he said. The others nodded and seemed to vanish into the shadows and hiding places of the forest.

Jason put his stuff down "I'll stick with you with my load od supply's so they know your not bluffing." he said before picking them back up.

Magnus swiftly dismounted Jason and scanned the horizon, seeing nothing but trees. Still, if he kept to the sun's right as Crusher had said, finding the rebels should be no problem. As the others disappeared, Magnus started to head off in the aforementioned direction, moving as silently as a jungle cat. Deciding to take a look without the trees obstructing his veiw as much, he scaled a tree, about thirteen metres off the ground. No CO's were in sight, at least from the air. That was good. Ground CO's could be dispatched quickly.

He jumped down from the tree landing on a mossy log, and looked back to see if Jason was nearby.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Jason was following Magnus but out of site. Using his wings as arms. He noticed Magnus looking in his direction and he raised a wing to let him know he was right behind him. No CO's so far, not good. They must of realized there scouts rarely ever returned.

Vrashay looked around seeing the sun rise. "Fall back to camp." he said ot his group and they obeyed tiredly. They where on there way when a bunch of herbs was in there path way. Strange. It was like someone knew they where on there way back now. He looked around, his group formed a semi circle around him as he picked them up in case there was a ambush.... so far there was non. Vrashay sniffed the herbs, nothing odd about them...."Lets continue." he said and the group made it back to camp. He went straight to the medic area and placed the herbs down in front of a white "Found these on our way back, make sure there safe, if so I think we need them." he said suppressing a yawn.

Azmodius slowed to avoid crashing into her. He felt slightly nauseated at the fact that she had to sit near Gaveor for a time period longer than minutes, but didn't say anything. He'd never actually seen the big dragon, and therefore never wanted to. "I'll meet you there," he called to her retreating figure, then banked down to glide into a decent landing. He didn't actually have anything better to do that day, so he made his way on foot to a spot close to their meeting place. He could wait out there until dawn, perhaps even get some rest. Finding a small grove of trees, Azmodius forced his way between them and settled down in the center. They were fairly small trees, but they masked him well enough that a dragon not looking for him wouldn't notice. Content to lie there, he let his thoughts wander and soon fell into a doze.

Magnus continued to sneak along into the forest, all senses on high alert. He paused, listening carefully. It suddenly occurred to him that it was too quiet, unnaturally silent. He looked back again, seeing Jason in the distance. Magnus decided to press on.

After a fairly long trek, Magnus paused. He could faintly hear the sound of dragons. Ether they were a long way away, or they were close, speaking quietly. What he definitly wasn't sure about was if they were the rebels or the CO's. He silently scaled a tree and waited on a high branch for Jason.

Jason came up behind Magnus after a few moments "Rebels, CO's have no reason to camp out like this. Notice the scent of injured as well. CO's have a place to go, these dragons don't. there trapped. CO forces in front, deaths trip into the pass." he explained "Ask for one called Vrashay, he's the leader of this group. though has no training he's doing well for a beginner against the CO's." he commented then vanished into the shrubs and forestry.

Vrashay was walking to sight and began to speak with a few other's. He was tired, that much was clear. But he was still giving out orders, plans, encouragement the works. "Always remember, every CO down, one less CO to face later. If we can get our numbers back into fighting we maybe able to hit the CO's hard allowing others to get the corrupted leader." he was saying.

Magnus stayed in the tree where he was, and started running softly among the branches, hidden in the leaves, repeating his message over and over in his head. The dragon voices were certainly closer now, they couldn't be far off. He finally came to stop on a fairly broad branch and carefully looked through the leaves. Sure enough, there were the rebels, a small group of dragons making their way through the forest. Magnus silently lowered himself down a few branches, so he was at least twice as high as the tallest dragon there. Edging out onto the branch a few steps, he blended in with the darkness. Only his green eye could be seen.

'Vrashay...Vrashay!' He paused, waiting for Vrashay to turn in his direction. 'Supplies are around you. Stay strong, Vrashay, the dark leader's fall is rapidly approaching...'

He remained perched there on the branch, his one unblinking eye surveying the group.

Vrashay spun around at first then the second sound of his name and he looked up to see a green eye. Must be another one from that group. The dragons message despite it hiding was one of hope though. He nodded thinking he was not going to get more clear instructions for the supply's "Unknown one. Who ever you maybe, while we do know supply's are around there diminishing. Te herbs are being destroyed by the CO's. We'll" he paused as another dragon, Jason came out of hiding, still in the shadows, he dropped off a bunch of herbs then vanished again. Vrashay went to pick them up then nodded understanding now. He looked at his group "Spread out, find these." he said then looked at Magnus though all he was a green eye "May I see you? If where going to be allie's I would like to know who my ally is." he reasoned.

Magnus thought for a second. He knew Crusher had instructed him to keep quiet about the group, and decided to only reveal who they were if Crusher told him to. He moved out along the branch a bit, just enough so that the little light that made it through the leaves gently outlined his left side, showing his scar. 'All will be revealed when the time is right.' He knew that they would undoubtedly have to show themselves during the war at least, if not before. He moved back into the shadows, then he turned and swiftly ran across an adjacent branch, showing as nothing more than a silent black shape, then jumped into another tree, vanishing from sight.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((Its morning, very early morning.))

Vrashay looked at the out line in the morning suns rays. After saying a common line he's heard core wise magic users says it vanished. Vrashay sighed. guess there allies wanted to remain unknown for now. He could see why, if they revealed them selfs then a rebel gets caught and turned the magi covenet would know all that it knows if they want too. He returned to camp to see others had returned with herbs in there paws and mouths. There new allies may have just saved them.

Jason was waiting for Magnus back at the meeting spot near the edge of the forest. Crusher and the others where there just you would not know as they where all in hiding for now.

Magnus jumped down onto the ground near Jason. 'That went well. I think Vrashay is set for today.' He looked around, searching for the group. 'I take it they've all hidden.' He was getting perfectly used to their habits of hiding, and it no longer struck him as particularly odd.

Jason nodded. "How did Vrashay take to your message?" he asked wondering. Then Crusher came out "Well he did well at remaining unknown. I saw the whole thing as you went to the area I had gone too." he explained "Though ideally, being 100% unseen would have been better. Now they have a out line of you and your eye colour." he explained "Details a fresh CO could turn over." he explained "But other then that, you did well."

((I'm sorry everyone but I can't do another timeskip until thegreenrobby replies......))

((Maybe if every single one of us sends him a pm he'll be inclined (annoyed enough) to come! Lol no, but it's ok Chas.)

'I wouldn't worry. There are a lot of other Black dragons like me out there, and it's pretty easy to forget all the details.' He then walked forward, listening carefully for any CO's. All was pretty quiet, just like further back in the forest.

((I'm sorry everyone but I can't do another timeskip until thegreenrobby replies......))

(But... didn't I? I'm totally lost right now.)

(Gah, really don't wanna write, but you guys are waiting on me. Please disregard the cruddiness.)

Robby listened to the words of the dragon. He had never heard of that part of the story. Either way, he was going to find a way, either in his life or his desendants, to re-make the marvelous designs. In all, that still requires him to team with the dragons.

"I'll do it."

Leucetius donned a weary smile as if he could read the child's thoughts. No human or living being alike would give up such a large dream so easily but none the less the boy had complied and things were in need of beginning.

"I am thankful. Now, the true fight begins." He turned his head towards Sen and nodded to her. She knew exactly what that nod meant and so she turned and stared unblinkingly at Robby.

"We return to the human lands at evenfall on the morrow. Get some sleep tonight. Preparations begin at first light."

Leucetius nodded and adjourned their private meeting by slipping through the cool waters and leaving the humans to themselves. Sen didn't wait too long and quickly followed knowing Robby would be well on his way behind her.

((Time skip to pre-dawn the next day? After we reach evenfall of the next day we'll do a 3-4 day time skip so Robby and Sen can get to the human lands and begin their part by spreading the word of the oncoming war. After we get a few roleplay days to pass we'll do a timeskip for 3 weeks so we can jump start the rally process of the humans and animals of the human lands. Once we've en massed a large army we'll thrust the forces at Gaevor and his Converts to aid Vrashay and Crusher. During all this time Fidelria and Azmodius will be nosing around the Converts for those that wish to be UN converted so they can begin and inside turn-over. Anyone in the resistance lands with Leucetius in the main camp will begin a fly-over procession going through the safer lands of the human lands to get to Gaevor. They'll be split in two squads one flying on the eastern side and another on the western side to take Gaevor from two different angles.

If you have any suggestions, complaints or anything else let me know in the OOC thread and we can figure out some sub plots-if you want one- important roles and etc for your character.))

Edited by Chasilin

Robby jumped in the water and proceeded to turn up on the other side. He dodged the very same rock that troubled him in the first place. Resurfacing, he followed the dragon out.

(Ready for timeskip.)

((I'm good for a time skip, just waiting on LLD right now))

((My posts are getting smaller as I'm running out of stuff to post with. Time skip sounds good to me Crushers group will be back at there home to start off))