Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Azmodius felt the other dragon stir behind him, however he did not turn around. "You should probably stay still. It will hurt less," he said, still not facing the other dragon. "You were injured in a fight, if you remember that. You fell from a great height. I'm surprised that you lived." The ember dragon shifted his wings and turned around to look at the half-conscious being. "Can you move? Dont try if it will hurt you. I don't wish any more pain on you that you may soon face," he said darkly, thinking about what would happen when he brought this poor dragon back.

Magnus came back to consiousness fully as the Ember spoke to him. His vision no longer blurred, he took in the features of the Ember as it turned around. He noted that it looked malnourished, mistreated and exhausted. After hearing 'I don't wish any more pain than you may soon face', Magnus immediately put himself on guard. This Ember didn't sound like he was a friend exactly. Cautiously, and carefully, he tried to get up, every movement causing a searing pain. Finally, he got to his feet, albeit a bit shakily, and turned to face the Ember, speaking for the first time in two weeks.

'Who are you?'

Magnus noted where he was, and mentally cursed again. He realized, that during his hunt for food, he had wandered dangerously close to Gaevor's territory. This Ember is likely a Converted. No wonder he looked in such a bad state. Magnus had had his experience with Converted dragons, and he knew that they were very powerful, despite their health. He glanced at his broken wing. He couldn't fly, he couldn't run, he couldn't even stand and fight in his current state. Knowing that he was at the mercy of the Ember, Magnus stood, eye to eye, awaiting the answer.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Wendy said back to Tsuni in a muffled voice, "The camp needed more healing leafs. They sent some of the hatchlings out to find some." "I'm not really lying. The camp was low on healing leafs. A few hatchlings, including me, wanted to be generous and get some leafs. But somehow we all got split up. Wendy thought to herself.

((So you said I can really do whatever with the NPC's? Yo'kay.))

Robby's eyelids slowly stretched themselves up upon awakening. He took in the view almost at once: he was in a small structure. It had a round floor and was made of some sort of leather-like substance. He was sure it was a tent. He got up from a pile of straw he was sleeping on to, almost at once, collapse to the ground. His legs hurt. Badly. They must have been tired out from that walk. It didn't suprise him. It's probably the longest walk he ever took, with or without a payload, at that. He got up again and tried to walk. His legs hurt, but from past experience he knew that after using them a little bit, they don't hurt as bad. As he started to walk out, a dragon started to walk in. He almost instantly saw his shaky legs. He was also holding a portioned piece of meat in his hands.

"You seem hungry. Eat this. It'll help you feel better," he finally spoke.

Robby looked at the meat, which was dripping with blood. "Sorry, I only eat meat that's been cooked." Almost at once, he threw it up into the air and blasted it with a spurt of orange fire. It cooked almost at once and landed back in his outstretched claw.

"Thank you," Robby spoke and took the meat out of his hands. He devoured it almost at once; the dragon was right. After finishing, he asked another question, but more realistically.

"Where's the girl; is she okay?"

((More to come later; need to get ready for school.))

Azmodius finally met his gaze, trying to not look like he took pity on the injured dragon. "I am Azmodius. I suggest you don't run away; you'll just tire yourself out and make it all the more painful," he said, not wanting to have to chase the bedraggled creature to his death. "If you haven't guessed already, you're on Gaveor's land. I'm a convert, but a lowly one at that." He broke their gaze to look away, shame faced. "I wish with all my heart that it did not have to be this way. I'm afraid that I must take you back with me," Azmodius said, tensing up in case Magnus decided to run. In his current state, he probably wouldn't, but desperate dragons were tricky to deal with. The ember dragon offered his wing for support instead of dragging him back by the paws, like most converts tended to do. "Come on. Just answer the questions, and they won't hurt you." As badly he thought privately, knowing they'd probably kill him anyway. Maybe Azmodius would get lucky and not have to watch.

Magnus, despite having guessed the truth a while back, suddenly felt his heart sink upon hearing Azimodius state he was a converted. Noticing how Azimodius looked away in shame, Magnus immediately saw that it was not in the dragon's heart to be a converted. But he needed to do it, no matter how much it hurt other dragons, including himself. Knowing there wasnt any point trying to flee, Magnus supported himself against the wing, his mind running furiously. Death was likely going to be the outcome. He had to find a way to escape, before it was too late...he glanced up at Azimodius, prepared for the worst that may be yet to come when he was taken for questioning.

((not my best, I'm so tired today xd.png Hopefully it is clear though.))

Sensilirosa was taken into the hands of the white dragon and the white drew in her arm to her side. She was about to speak but the boy suddenly collapsed before them and she looked panicked and turned her gaze to Leucetius.

"He must be weary from his travels. I'll have someone create a shelter for him like what the humans use." The white nodded and sauntered off, Sen in hand, towards a distant makeshift space created between two massive boulders. Large enough for the small white and another dragons to fit comfortably. Laying Sen down on the used hay nest where her patients would rest, she began to undo the poorly wrapped bandage. For a human the amount of blood loss would have meant certain death but it was clear that this human had a reason to live and she was holding on by hair. Smiling wistfully the white set down the bandages and began the healing process. She had to take it slow for she was unused to healing such a small thing and while using a lot of magic like what was normal for dragons might seem like the faster way, she could accidentally alter the human in a terrible way. Overly healing something beyond it's natural health would mean altering it's genetics and causing it become something nearly invincible. The white nearly shuttered at the thought.

In the corner of her eye she could just see Leucetius directing a dragon with a young boy in it's hands.

Vrashay and the group of dragons got to the pass and Vrashay paused. His original plan was to use his water and get through quickly. But that was out of the question as there was 81 other dragons under his command now, though a good portion were weak. A command he had not been ready for at all.

"Alright, I assume you all have heard of this pass." he started "If you leave I understand. For those that stay, Thank you and lets get this done." he said turning around and looked at the pass. He felt the heat coming from it. "In to a hot stones vacation." he muttered then went in. Most of the others followed him though 10 or so stayed behind.

Thus began a few days of smoldering and blazing heat. Vrashay knew few will make it out of this.

Azmodius allowed Magnus to support himself on his wing as they made their way slowly towards the heart of Gaveor's land. The closer they got to the center, the more horrible the sights and smells. Injured and malnourished dragons were all over the place, paying the two of them no heed. The ember dragon considered pretending not to notice while Magnus ran, but the other dragon wasn't strong enough to get away. Maybe he could beg his lord to not take his anger out on this poor creature, to please just jail him instead of death. At least that way he would live. "If you have a plan, I'd do it now. Whatever happens, I am sorry," he apologized for himself as they reached the crest of a hill. Below was the interworkings of the kingdom; somewhere below Gaveor was living on while so many good dragons suffered.

((Chasilin, does gaveor usually do the questioning or should we just use npc converts?))

The dragon pointed Robby in the direction of the woman.

"Thank you," he commented, before staggering off.

After a moment, he came up to the small building.

"How is she? Is she okay?"

((Sweet, you'll have to ask Robby because he is the one that roleplays him.))

The white who had been tending to Sen's wounds looked up to the approach of the boy before. "Ah, I see you've recovered." She looked down at Sen who was still slowly being healed. "This wound would be fatal for any human being. For some reason, this girl simply refuses to die." This made the healer smile. "It makes my job very easy." Looking over to the boy she nodded at him to give him permission to approach. "She'll be alright. Just a little while longer and all of the tissues will have been restored as well as the blood that had been lost."

Magnus looked around as the Ember led him off, shocked at the utter misery and despair of the place. Far off in the distance he saw a small dragon being dragged off to meet whatever horrible fate was awaiting it; it looked like a Darkmyst Pygmy. It was so small, being ruthlessly dragged along as it clawed desperatly at the ground, its tiny paws useless against its captors' strenth, and Magnus' heart yanked. As the unfortunate creature was dragged behind some rocks, Magnus turned to look forward again, wondering what horrible fate awaited him. He watched where he was stepping, the place was horribly unkempt, strewn with bones of unfortunate dragons, and he stumbled over several rocks. Being half-blind didn't help either, his vision lacked the depth that was important in such a place. He glanced at the sky as a small flock of birds wheeled overhead, calling out to one another, and wondered if Enchantasia would ever be free again.

((My mistake. Robby.... Care to do the honors??))

((I'd probably help you out with this, and even grant your desires, but I haven't been paying much attention to anything outside my Character's roleplaying. Can you summarize?))

((Magnus attacked an npc and was injured very badly just inside Gaveor's land. Azmodius (a convert) apprehended him and now they are both very close to the heart of Gaveor's land. Azmodius is bringing him in for questioning. ))

((I can imagine how many things run into Gaveor's land every day. I doubt that he would handle the situation personally. Send him to an NPC.))

((Ooookay. Just checking))

Azmodius skidded to a halt as a surly Harvest dragon blocked their path. "What are you doing with this mess?" He rumbled, glaring in the direction of Magnus. Trying to appear as though he agreed with the upper convert, Azmodius growled back, "Found him on the outskirts. It would seem that a rumble occurred." The upper convert merely grunted, jerking his head in the direction of the questioning cave. ((No clue here.)) Azmodius shouldered the other dragon in the direction of the cave, his lips drawn back in a sneer. It was happening again; he was indeed a convert. "Get moving. Maybe they'll kill you quickly." At the enterance to the cavern they passed two red dragons, acting as guards in case a questionee tried to make a run for it. The harvest dragon, without turning around, ordered, "Get him to the center of the cave." He then proceeded to take a place on a high ledge that overlooked the cave, giving whoever was being questioned a sense of smallness and insecurity. None too gently the ember pushed Magnus forward.

((you don't have to die))

Magnus walked towards the questioning cave, hoping he could make it out alive. He knew the chances were one in a million though, and he didn't expect to live. The cave loomed up, stalactites and stalagmites surrounding the entrance like fangs. Hating Gaevor more and more with every passing second, he glanced at the worn Red on his side of the entrance, meeting the dragon's gaze, but its eyes was hard and cruel. Magnus entered the cave, avoiding many rocks and bones strewn in his path, and watched as the Harvest dragon climbed up onto the ledge. Magnus suddenly felt Azmodius push him towards the centre upon the Harvest's order, and he stumbled forward. Ignoring the sudden jolt of pain, Magnus regained his footing, and looked up at the Harvest, who was watching him coldly. Magnus looked back at Azmodius, staring into the dragon's eyes for a second, with a mix of sadness, anger, and despair, then turned to face the Harvest again.

"Really? We're low on herbs?” Tsuni dropped the leaves. “These leaves aren't herbs... I'll get some.” she ran off in a random direction. Tsuni picked some leaves off a healing bush. Then, she ran over to where she thought Wendy was, but she had gone the wrong way. Tsuni turned around, frightened. She didn't know this part of the forest. Tsuni ran the wrong way, again. She went left instead of right. The trees here seemed to swallow everything. Did I go past the forest? if she didn't, it seemed too gloomy to be the forest she knew. It looked like the hatchling was blind; she touched the tree bark around her. hard, she thought, staring at the dark brown trunk. Tsuni dropped onto the ground. She shouldn't have left Wendy to find herbs. She whacked herself. Stupid! she thought.

((From the NPC have the dragon in question be sent to the Magi Coven for proper interrogation. If your character can't escape properly (which will be almost impossible now that you're in the heart of Gaevor's Land) it will be sent to the Magi Coven and promptly converted.))

Sen felt like she was sinking, her body was arched lightly, her arms and legs slightly spread away from her body as though she were floating. It was uncomfortable, the deafening silence which pressed hard against her ears, the blackness which surrounded her. No matter how much she wanted to struggle, to swim forcefully back to the top of her consciousness, she just couldn't, her body was too heavy and it would not move.

Slowly, though, she felt like she was rising, her pink hair swirled around her shoulders and her face, her eyes had been closed the whole time. Slowly her body leveled and she thought she could feel something beneath her, something solid. Open your eyes....I need to open my eyes.... No use, it was still dark but she could feel her body again, she could feel it's familiarity and the natural heaviness rather than impossible space-less weight.

Finally her eye lids fluttered and a blurry vision took hold of her; a white dragon standing over her and the boy.....the boy...? Sen blinked and turned her head to the side, her hair moving behind her and adjusting to the movement. With a strong will she forced her arm to move away from her side, reaching it out as if to need to touch something real to be assured of her own existence. Slowly she drew in her hand until it bent sharply and her shoulder jutted up from the awkward position. Her other arm followed suit and soon she was propped up by her arms, her chest sunken into her body and her head looking like it was ready to roll back at any moment.

Finding some strength she finally sat up properly, drawing in her legs and looking dazed as she stared at the dragon and the boy. Eventually she only had eyes for the kid, Bobby? Tobby?...."Robby...." She whispered monotonously though to her she was actually ecstatic at having remembered...it was impossible to tell.

((hmm, not wanting to become a converted, I'll try my hardest to find a way out but its going to be tough..))

((Indeed, and please forgive me but I'm going to be a bit of a bully. It's going to be extremely difficult for you to get out of there and I intend to make it as hard as possible but so long as you DO NOT wish to become a Converted, I'm confident that whatever I throw at you, you can skillfully avoid or handle with ease. You'll be required to think on your feet and react accordingly. If you slip up bad enough that you would logically be captured, you can't really avoid being converted at that point. Enjoy ;P -get's ready to start throwing NPCs at you-))

Wendy looked as Tsuni went to get some leafs. When she didn't get back, Wendy began to worry. "Tsuni? Tsuni?" Before Wendy wanted to go after her, she had an idea. "Where are some pebbles?" Wendy asked to herself. Finding some, she stacked them on top of one another and put some of the herbs under the top pebble. Then, she went into the direction that Tsuni went, making small pillars along the way. But as Wendy went along, the pebbles seemed to be the only thing that told her it wasn't a vision.

After waiting a while, Sen started to move a little. Robby's eyes widened a little as she slowly propped herself up on her arms. He took a couple steps closer. "Hello! How do you feel?" he asked, somewhat quietly. He smiled a little, but the worry was still full on in his face. He trusted the power of the dragons, but he wanted to hear it from Sen, herself, too.

Tsuni could hear the faint sound of pebbles and steps. It was coming from way way right. She just curled up, covering her face. Wendy is probably going to go right instead of left. she thought miserably. Maybe she could go and find Wendy. Tsuni got up and turned in the direction of the sounds. There was the clearing. The next was probably where Wendy was. Tsuni ran to the right. She saw Wendy. "Yay! I'm not lost anymore!" she hugged Wendy.