TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Squeeee! Did anyone else notice how the eggs look like roses? I have lub for this egg already!

As far as I can tell no valentines as of yet, but I'm giving them out. No eggs yet either, but I'm sure I'll grab a couple tomorrow.

I got my 2 eggs in the first 10 minutes and also received 2 Valentines cards in that time. Thank you for the lovely eggs. I am excited about the looks of them.wub.gif

And thank you to the random cards! I have been sending them as much as I can.

wub.gif HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone! wub.gif

Oh, btw, I love the "Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem have no sense, banana" JUST epic, guys! biggrin.gif

It would be so cool if they were Rose Dragons!

Roses are my favourite flower, very romantic too smile.gif

Seriously, though. How are TJ's eggs not hatching?

TJ's eggs refuse to hatch xd.png

I love the badge, it's beautiful and so cute <3

"I was going to write something sweet, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

Love it!

What's really great is sending that card with the first design, the pink with a bow and arrow. <3 I've sent that one a few times.

WOOT!!! <3 I caught my 2! I love how pretty they are! Can hardly wait to see them hatch!! wub.gif

Thank you TJ!! My first V-day event and I love it! The chocolates, the notes (even though I haven't gotten one yet, but they're a blast to send out!) and especially the beautiful eggies!!!

Happy Singleness Awareness Day!! cool.giflaugh.gif

I chanced across a drop in the Jungle with only 19 people camped out. So I got my two in very short order smile.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters! And I love the Valentine glompage smile.gif

Banana... ROFL! xd.png Wait, what do you mean every 10mins? How am I supposed to gift a thousand random people?

The eggs are extremely pretty. I think its my fave egg design so far. biggrin.gif

I got my two eggs relatively fast, which I'm surprised but very happy about. ^^

The eggs are lovely this year; much more of a passionate red than cutesy pink.

Nothing wrong with pink, but it's nice to have something a little different.

Now off to send some valentines. <3

They are either Rose Dragons or Red Velvet Dragons...or something. Can't wait to see!!

The Aroma Eggs look amazing. Although TJ's eggs are being stubborn.

TJ got us almost everything we wanted this year, chocolate box, red dragon and easy to catch dragons. 8D

::Kicks broken-down computer hard::

Nothing like spending the past 45 minutes trying to access the forums & cave via PS3. tongue.gif The new egg looks lovely; I just can't catch them while on this thing. With any luck, the offer of help I was given will culminate with a pair of these beauties on my scroll via trade.

Happy hunting everyone!

Edited by Siliskor

Thank You!

I love sending random happiness!!!

Sending random notes is as fun as buying for the car behind without the bank account involved! ..... wooo hoo!

Even got my two eggs. First event I got em on my own without donations.....

Wonderful Love Abounds ! !

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

There is only one problem with the valentine cards my mom and I are using the same computer and I sent her a card but it wont let her send anything because it says she has to wait ten min. but she hasnt sent anything yet at all.. Are any other people with family scrolls using the same I.P. address having this problem?

So excited for these guys I love the color of the eggs!!

Love the new eggies, got my two!! Have had a random card, how sweet!! Hope to send out plenty of love. Thanks TJ!!