TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Are the valentines only to be read or what? I just got one and wondered if they are just to look at and have no further action.

smile.gif Most painless Valentine's Day catching ever! I still remember the first year when I tried for hours with no luck so this was fantastic! Love the eggs, love the Valentines cards and will be sending random ones as much as I can. Thanks, TJ and the wonderful spriters!

I know how to send V-Cards every 10 minutes but where are you seeing that you received a card? What happens to the chocolate box if I receive any cards? Righjt now the center (plus + shape) is empty.

ETA: no problem grabbing 2 eggs a bit ago..they are awesome looking! TY!

Edited by Galaxygirl

Happy Valentines Day to all the lovebirds, and to the ones that are not in love happy singles awareness day.

The new eggs look so adorable, Thank you TJ for the new dragons and a wonderfull event love it so much.

Got both of my eggs- they look like roses, or velvet.

Sending valentines, albeit none for me quite yet.

My first Valentine was an arrow to the knee one my God I love you people so much.

*whistles innocently*

I'm having a blast going through all of the messages! Wish I could send my BF the "love you more than my collection of Silvers" one, but he's not on DC xd.png

I know how to send V-Cards every 10 minutes but where are you seeing that you received a card? What happens to the chocolate box if I receive any cards? Righjt now the center (plus + shape) is empty.

ETA: no problem grabbing 2 eggs a bit ago..they are awesome looking! TY!

On the front page it says "You have an unread valentine".

OOOOooooo wub.gif The new eggs look really pretty this year! They look like a rose! Can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

hehehe I received a Valentine xd.png

sent 3 already, one of them to a random user xd.png

Yay! Valentine's Day! I already caught my two eggs!! biggrin.gif Also, I'm going to send out tons of these Valentines. They're hilarious! I love all the little sayings so much! laugh.gif

Already seeing the new eggs in hatcheries. Careful with your new babies, folks. Events drive up the number of views and such, and increase the chances of them getting sick fast.

I love this! I got my two eggs super-fast and have already sent out two Valentine's cards! I hope everyone has a good Valentine's Day! Thank you, TJ and spriters, for this event!

Oooh they so pretty!*Pokes to make it hatch faster*I got mine in the first drop,ninja-ing round the jungle.Hmmm i wonder what they will be called?Sweet Rose eggs they are for the moment.Did anyone elses computer stop them from coming to the forums for an hour?

Gah! I figured the eggs would have hatched by now, I have a big day of digging out the bottom of my fox's enclosure. So much manual labor. sleep.gif

Must see hatchlings?

On the front page it says "You have an unread valentine".

On the front page of what? The cave entrance, scroll, forum? I feel like such an idiot asking this, lol. Maybe it is my tired brain trying to stay awake. blink.gif

The eggs are great! snagged my two, I'm very excited first Valentines day here! Happy Valentines Day everyone! biggrin.gif I love the V-day dragon badge for the event. Thanks for a fun week!

Happy Valentines Day Every one!!!

Please help answer this question: I have gotten many valentine day cards sent to my Valentine heart Box but I cannot read them cause they pile on top of each other I cannot move them. Am I missing something? Pm me or post answer please. biggrin.gif

I'm hiding my eggies for a day, at least. Just to give them a break from any egg killers roaming around.