TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

They're So Precious!

I love the card gifting thing too. I'm sending them to all of the sweet people who have gave me eggs. <3 <3 <3

Did I mention how much I love the new egg appearance, and the little red trophies, and the cards and....

I love Dragon Cave.

This is sooo wrong. There are two of the new eggs in the ER on one of the fansites. Play nice, guys!

Again, Tthank you to TJ and the spriters. The work on the Valentines is beautiful, and I have a timer set for ten minutes so I can send out plenty!

Yikes! I got my second egg but wow, didn't even know I had it until I got the "you're overburdened message." xd.png

Thanks again - good luck to everyone! I hope you catch your Valentines : )

Codes "white" and "choco"

OMG ARE THEY WHITE CHOCOLATE DRAGONS?! Because that'd be fantastic. The eggs are like shiny candy wrappers.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for this lovely DC Valentine event. The cards are lovely and the messages very clever! And such a cute little badge!

And I had my two eggs by 12:10, so I am happy! They are very pretty and I am glad to see red for a change. Can't wait to see the dragon that will come out of them!

I think the card I sent was sent to... myself =o Same message, background, and everything, lol.

The eggs look like some sort of velvet. I'm anticipating their hatching!

And I Can't help laughing out when I saw the sentence "took an arrow on the knee".

I don't know it's so popular all around the word.

Woo! Just got my two. It was easier than I thought too. They sound like they're going to be chocolate dragons.

Thank you for the New Valentine's eggs to TJ and DC team, love the card sending!

wow i got my 2 eggs in the first few clicks biggrin.gif the valentines badge and cards are cute

So pretty. Happy to have little red eggs. wub.gif

The badge and the eggs are really nice.

Can't wait till next year! wink.gif

I love my brither. He let me use his computer which is faster than mine. 5 min. drops are so much easier when you can see what is going on.

Good luck everyone!

I love my rose dragon eggs and the valentines are looking great and once again dragon cave makes an amazing holiday event. but I got my two so I can go to sleep now.