TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Man, the people viewing the topic list is insane...

It's the first hour of the event until about a minute, people want to get the eggs as early as possible. :3

This is the first Valentines since I started playing that I have not been out doing valentines day things with my BF (poor me sad.gif ), but it DOES mean this is the first valentines I have gotten CB's X3

And I havent got any other adult valentines, so I have one of each of the older eggs, and two new ones.

I love the "I was going to write somthing sweet, but I took an arrow to the knee" X3 So the guards in skyrim are writing letters to us now X3

Man, the people viewing the topic list is insane...

This is not bad, you should have seen it an hour ago xd.png More than double the amount were on this thread alone.

omgomgomg

Someone sent me the bow-and-arrow dragon with the "arrow to the knee" message.

user posted image

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER, MYSTERIOUS STRANGER.

Got my two and the past valentine dragons I got finally grew up! Quick question though, why does it say that they last bred tomorrow?

Yay ^-^ got two and both my neighbor and my friend got their two. Very lovely eggies, great job!

Happy Valentines everyone ^^

Awesomeness and thank you!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Oh, pretty, I know exactly to who I shall send cards to. (: And I'll probably send some random cards as well. (:

And funny that it only took me about 30 seconds to get two eggs, haha. I haven't been that fast since Christmas 2009. ^^'

The eggs look like red velvet - and red velvet makes me want to have red velvet cake, and dragons. laugh.gif

Hello,I am a new person to this but, Would anyone mind telling me more about this valentine event and how to get the new event eggs? poptartFINALTINY.gif

Valentine eggs are dropping in every biome, with a fresh drop at the top of every hour.

Since it's a 24 hour thing, I think that it should be solid Valentine drops at least most of the day, if not all... Just pick a biome and start clickin'. :3

Got my two and the past valentine dragons I got finally grew up! Quick question though, why does it say that they last bred tomorrow?

So you can't breed them until next year. ^.^;;

I got two eggies for me and two for my boyfriend, so I'm heading off to bed! Happy hunting, everyone, with joy and random Valentine's. <3

Thank you for all you've done / I hope your Valentine's Day is lots of fun.

Caught my two. Good thing, too. /shot for rhymes

It's like that for all bred holiday dragons, so that any that grow up inside the 'breeding season' can't produce a second wave of holiday dragons.

Hello,I am a new person to this but, Would anyone mind telling me more about this valentine event and how to get the new event eggs? poptartFINALTINY.gif

Eggs are in the cave and easy to catch, like Christmas.

If you click the event button at the top of the home page, it will take you to a chocolate box and card sending facility. You can there send your own valentine cards to people you know or random people. Be sure to send one to me! *SHOT*

Red! Not pink! OMG. I've caught both of my eggs already and now I'm sending out valentine cards. :D I got a card and even if it was random, it made me all squishy. <3

I've got my two! *cuddles teh prettiness*

Anything else happening that I'm missing 'sides the scarlet eggs?

omgomgomg

Someone sent me the bow-and-arrow dragon with the "arrow to the knee" message.

user posted image

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER, MYSTERIOUS STRANGER.

OMG! That might have been me! I just sent one like that. Haha. The chances of that are like 1 in 1000 but hey. biggrin.gif

I know I'm going to love the dragon just based on the code for TJ's. x]