TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I haven't seen this question asked yet. What if someone has a different scroll name from their forum name? Do we need the scroll name for it to get where we want it to go?

Yes. You need to send it to the scroll name.

I like to call Valentines "Half-Priced Chocolates Eve" lol

I like to call Valentines "Half-Priced Chocolates Eve" lol

Hee, I do too!

...oops, I forgot we could only send cards once every ten minutes. Going to sleep now, but I'll probably be sending ( to random as well as non-random people) for much of the day tomorrow. What a lovely idea!

Gah! I figured the eggs would have hatched by now, I have a big day of digging out the bottom of my fox's enclosure. So much manual labor. sleep.gif

Must see hatchlings?

You have a pet fox?

Cool!

A rescue?

The ability to send Valentine's e-cards to people is fabulous, but at this rate, I'm never going to get them out to all of the more epically fabulous people on DC in a mere week, lol.

And I'm so happy - got both of mine in only two Drops!

Thanks so VERY much to TJ, the spriters, Mods - EVERYONE involved in creating yet another wonderful holiday event!

This is really so much nicer than having a life, lol. Seriously! laugh.gif

Well have 10 more friends to hit up with cards and then for the rest of the week its Random Cards! Loving the phrases they are putting on them wub.gif

Edited by majors

Great eggs!! So pretty biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ!!!

Happy Valentines Day everybody!

I am having an issue with the cards though... it keeps saying that it cant send them more than once every ten minutes but I have waited 30minutes and its still not letting me??

Yes. You need to send it to the scroll name.

Thank you, rubyshoes! That will make it interesting trying to send some Valentines. laugh.gif

Can you send a card to yourself? I must try after I'm off cooldown. xd.png

(Dear me. I love me.)

Thank you, rubyshoes!  That will make it interesting trying to send some Valentines.  laugh.gif

It is also case sensitive. I found that out when I tried to send one to someone using a lower case when their scroll name begins with an upper case "R".

Edited by rubyshoes

Two cards sent now, and now I have to go to work. Wonder if I might be able to sneak in here sometime during the day and send more cards, heh... ^^'

I haven't gotten any cards yet!! sad.gif

I am having an issue with the cards though... it keeps saying that it cant send them more than once every ten minutes but I have waited 30minutes and its still not letting me??

im having the same issue with the cards but my mom and i are using the same computer... I dont get it but she can send one and then I have to wait 10 min. b4 i can send one I dont think its supposed to work like that...

Edited by majors

Can't wait to see what they look like all grown up!!!! *w*

Happy Spread the Love Day, Everyone! <3 <3 wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I got my two eggs and have been sending random(and semi-random) valentines. Thank you TJ and spriters! (And thank you to the people who sent me random Valentines)

Edited by Aelth

Woo got my two eggs in the first drop. Not too bad considering my connection. And already got 3 cards. X3 Mine are all probably the random people way.

The eggs are too pretty! I think it's my next favorite after the rosebud. laugh.gif

And I also love this year's Valentine event. The idea of sending cards is awesome and I'm already sending out my wishes to people I know/ don't know. Feels great anyways. wink.gif

Thank you TJ! Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Cheers! biggrin.gif

im having the same issue with the cards but my mom and i are using the same computer... I dont get it but she can send one and then I have to wait 10 min. b4 i can send one I dont think its supposed to work like that...

Every time you press the button during the 10 minute cooldown, the cooldown resets. (I think)

You have a pet fox?

Cool!

A rescue?

The ability to send Valentine's e-cards to people is fabulous, but at this rate, I'm never going to get them out to all of the more epically fabulous people on DC in a mere week, lol.

And I'm so happy - got both of mine in only two Drops!

Thanks so VERY much to TJ, the spriters, Mods - EVERYONE involved in creating yet another wonderful holiday event!

This is really so much nicer than having a life, lol. Seriously! laugh.gif

I suppose he's a 'future fox' since he hasn't been born yet(a gray). Didn't mean to misled, sorry. Getting him from a breeder in Indiana in May. It's rarely a good idea to have a 'rescue' fox if you want a pet quality animal, unfortunately. At least when dealing with reds or arctics...grays and fennec seem to rehome reasonably well.

and back on topic! xd.png

I REALLY want these eggs to hatch!

Every time you press the button during the 10 minute cooldown, the cooldown resets. (I think)

Not in my case.

@ QAndais: and every 5 minutes, but those drops are short and empty out quick. The biggest ones are every hour, yes.

Small question of my own: Even if you intentionally send a card to a known recipient, the receiver can't see who sent it, correct?

does anyone know what times the valentine eggs are released in the cave because i cant remember

oops never mind i figured it out smile.gif

Edited by Twilight_Moon_Racer