TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

whoot - got a valentines card and an egg yay thank you TJ - the cards make me smile

pretty rose egg

Edited by Mysfytt

Thank you for whomever sent this lonely heart a card! You made me smile you anonymous person you! ♥

3 days and 23 hours and the egg hasn't hatched yet? What is this! Hatch little Valentine Egg! Hatch! ;-;

Edited by MysticTiger

I have unread valentines.

user posted image

This is definitely a fantastic event.

Probably second only to the Halloween story, but that thing was just epic.

Got my second egg! I really love how they look like roses, I also got my first Valentine! biggrin.gif Thanks random person! tongue.gif I'm going to keep sending out Valentines to random peoples too! Yay Warm and Fuzzies!

OH MY GOD ARROW TO THE KNEE JOKE.

Day=made.

I totally agree! Happy valentines day everyone. I have just realised how much easier it is to get eggs with the 6 biomes, instead of just one!

Velvotg

The Valentine eggs and Cards (especially the Singles Awareness Day one, you're mean TJ XD) are absolutely great! I am going to waste so much time sending out cards, I can't wait! <3

Interesting, and sweet, event. I love the flushed quadrant message. I've sent a couple out, and plan to send more to random folks. biggrin.gif I kinda hope I get a random one, just to see what it looks like.

Thank you for the gorgeous eggs, cute event, and adorable little badge . . . Happy Valentines, everyone!

Edit: Lol, I guess some super awesome person out there saw my post, because I just received the flushed quadrant Valentine. It's ridiculously cute. wub.gif Thank you!

Edited by Goslander

Wow, just got two eggs within a minute of each other. smile.gif They're very pretty, and I love how they look like roses. Sent one (not random) Valentine so far, but I'll futz with it a while and probably send a few out to people I have no idea are getting them. xd.png

Thanks for the fun and the pretties, TJ and everyone involved!

Me and the GF got our eggs =D love them. we also sent and got Valentine's =D...Did the eggs drop late or was there just a lot of them dropping at 12:40?

Yeah! got my 2. beautiful red rose eggys! been sending valentines, just love the vines ate it one laugh.gif

Those eggs are the best valentine's eggs at the moment. They are just epic, as the event. For sure TJ, dragcave is better every year!

Amazing...

I would love to know who made the egg, is my favorite color and it's so... AAAWWW <3 <3

Gorgeous eggs, and I love the idea of the Valentines messages! I used to love getting cards in school. *is really hoping she gets a Valentine or two...*

Love the Valentines! What fun biggrin.gif

And the eggs look amazing...they remind me of roses...can't wait to see what hatches tongue.gif