TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This eggie looks very lovely and promising. biggrin.gif I just caught one, now for the other! xd.png Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I got my two :3 One is going to my boyfriend though wub.gif Happy Valentine's Day everyone! happy.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Nobody's figured out the box of chocolates yet? I can't tell if I haven't received any Valentines yet or if I'm supposed to do something first *sent two Valentines so far*

thank you very much, TJ, spriters and all people involved in the event! I managed to get one egg for myself (need to wait 16 more hours before I can get another) and two for my friend. and I've already sent a Valentine card for a random user biggrin.gif so fun!

Yay!! The eggs are so pretty, little heart-rose babies! wub.gif

I can't wait to see what the adults look like! Thanks again to TJ, the spriters, and everyone else involved in putting this together.

Happy Valentine's Day! C:

Oh my, these new eggs are just lovely! wub.gif Thank you for the "send Valentine" feature, too! I'm going to be sending out so many random Valentine's today xd.png lol HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!! <333

Happy Valentine's Day to TJ, the very talented 2012 Val-Day spriters, and everyone.

Edit: And I am loving that sending Valentines chocolates to randon ppl...great idea, whoever thought of it biggrin.gif

"...but I got shot in the knee..." LMAO

Edited by calenlass

Caught my two! I never even saw a "Get code" page, just I suddenly got the overburdened message and went, blink.gif what? Awesome eggs! So beautiful! Lovely event idea too. smile.gif

my son sent one, and a little red dragon appeared on his trophy line!! how neat!!

Got my two. Am currently cheering on my best friend in hopes that she gets them. Are they only hourly drops?

Got 2 of them.

Also sent a Valentine to some random person.... And despite the message I chose, I doubt they're actually going to eat a potato. xd.png

Anyway, that you for this awesome event.

I got exactly that message from a random. happy.gif It made me lol so much.

Sending random people everywhere Valentine's, this is too much fun. Come on, ten minutes, hurry up!

Happy Valentines Day~

Thanks TJ and Spriters for this awesome event!

Caught my two eggs. They look lovely. (:

Thanks for the lovely eggs! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Edited by MiaLily