TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If you get a valentine that isn't from a random person, does it tell you who sent it?

Nope, it's always anonymous.

does anyone know what times the valentine eggs are released in the cave because i cant remember

On the hour, every hour, there's a large-ish dump of them.

@ QAndais: and every 5 minutes, but those drops are short and empty out quick. The biggest ones are every hour, yes.

Small question of my own: Even if you intentionally send a card to a known recipient, the receiver can't see who sent it, correct?

Yeap, it's all ANON.

And bless the scroll of arlymaye if anyone is sending cards there .. lol .. that's not mine ..

tongue.gif

Nope, it's always anonymous.

Yessss, I shall send out a million valentines telling random/not random people that I have the hots for them. And they will never know. xP

I think the only valentine's I'll be getting this year are random recipient ones laugh.gif .

I wish you could send one every minute! I'm having fun with these.

This was a good idea whoever came up with it.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Gonna try and catch some next drop and otherwise this afternoon they're MIIINNEE mwuhaha >:3

What a way to waste the time away, sending valentine cards. Even though there is a 10 minute cooldown.

(jabbing TJ eggs with stick).,.. Still not even a crack... blink.gifwub.gif

I love the random messages im getting there was one about a potato lol made me laugh!! Thank you to whoever is sending them to me wub.gifwub.gif

I finally noticed the codes for TJ's eggs. smile.gif Very cute.

Thanks for the eggs and this wonderful event, TJ and artists.

Yessss, I shall send out a million valentines telling random/not random people that I have the hots for them. And they will never know. xP

What a hilariously cruel idea =) I was thinking of sending out ransom notes anonymously, or perhaps cooking recipes. Happy Valentines day, here's a recipe for avocado dip. If only =(

Edited by Nine

I've caught my two! Thank you so much TJ for the new dragon's. Although I have to wonder what are you planning for Easter! Maybe a Costumed Bunny hunt? Since we've already had two Egg hunts!

xd.png

I just got a singles awareness day one with "Don't worry. Be happy" on it!

*holds up gun* Who sent me that? Who was it? *shoots muffins at everyone*

(jabbing TJ eggs with stick).,.. Still not even a crack... blink.gifwub.gif

I love the random messages im getting there was one about a potato lol made me laugh!! Thank you to whoever is sending them to me wub.gifwub.gif

lol. I loved that one too~ laugh.gif

*sends the potato message to another random person, hoping it makes him/her smile just like it did to me*

wub.gif

gfdsgfdk

"You're so great, you belong on my scroll!"

That's adorable.

Anyone have a clue what Xuff0 Lucodkado’j Tu0 means?!

I know tuo means your in Italian, but others don't make sense :9

Egg codes are white and choco; white chocolate dragons? With roses or velvet somewhere in there?