TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

Just bred and dropped the eggs of all my past valentines, good luck to who ever gets them! ...strange only two of my pairings produced multi-clutches this year, the rest only produced a single egg.

Nice not to be playing catch up this year too!

I'm finding the cave to be quite laggy as well :/ Takes a while for it to refresh and such. I wonder if it could be from everyone trying to crowd the AP x'3

Whew, LagCave is in full effect! Glad I got all my catching done last night!

Now that I've got my new girls sitting pretty on the old scroll, there's just a wait to see the new boys! So excited!

wub.gif

Lets see I dropped 3 rosebuds 3 Sweetlings and 2 09's and gifted 1 of each. Hope they all went to great homes. I have to breed my last 3 at the end of the week. smile.gif

I'm still irritated that I bred my Rosebuds during that glitch. :T Oh well. I'm excited for next year to bred my favorite mating pairs. xd.png Although, tt's good to see that my other Valentine eggs got homes!

Anyways, I'm excited about the new holiday dragon. biggrin.gif I can't wait! I wonder what the event is~

Barley seen any Valentines eggs, seen tons of black dragons though. Typical i can't catch a single one xd.png

Just bred all of mine. Three from each pair. I kept one of each in case someone wants one. Let me know!

Well, crudzookies, I misbred one of my Sweetlings. At least the resulting eggs were still even, though. My Val 09s are going to have to wait until they're ready to breed again. I hadn't realized it was so close to Valentines. My lone CB Valentine, a Rosebud, was bred with a Thunder, so I now have the makings for a pretty checker. I hope the other two eggs she produced found nice homes!

I can't wait to see the new dragon . . . please, please, please, don't be pink! I would love to see a deep, passionate red colored dragon for Valentines.

Edited by Goslander

stupid lag I missed a second CB black. but found a nice 2nd gen 09 valentine. wub.gif

I'm so excited. Finally, finally, I got two beautiful '09 Valentine eggs! It took a little while, couldn't get any last year, but oh I'm going to love these beauties.

Would it be too difficult to get the news announcement out sooner next year? I think a lot of people were caught unprepared for this, hence the annoying AP backlog. Even grabbing Marrows and Pumpkins last year was easier than this.

Would it be too difficult to get the news announcement out sooner next year? I think a lot of people were caught unprepared for this, hence the annoying AP backlog. Even grabbing Marrows and Pumpkins last year was easier than this.

Everyone was talking about the fact that it almost always happens on February 8th. And everyone DOES know that Feb 14 is the date for the new ones.

And there is still almost a week to go to catch the old eggs in the AP and there is a gifting thread. I don't know of anyone else who seems surprised at the timing.

Anyone know if Rosebuds are EVER going to appear on the AP at all or stick with this Holly-like rareness? I haven't seen a SINGLE one. sad.gif

Also, any notes on when/if they're going to clean the AP so people have a chance at getting a V-day dragon around all the stupid blockers?

I think the rosebud dearth is down to the breeding glitch last night. Loads of people bred and failed.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Everyone was talking about the fact that it almost always happens on February 8th. And everyone DOES know that Feb 14 is the date for the new ones.

And there is still almost a week to go to catch the old eggs in the AP and there is a gifting thread. I don't know of anyone else who seems surprised at the timing.

I know I'm surprised at the timing. Yeah, I heard people talking about breeding happening today, but I thought, "Ha, if breeding were to begin tomorrow, TJ would have already told us something!"

This is my first DC Valentine's Day. Excuse me if I had the nerve to think it would be handled like every other holiday.