TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

are these eggs limited? because I already have 2 of all of them and I'd like to have more if possible  unsure.gif

You can only have two of each, and only two of this year's as well.

edit: ninja.gif'd

Edited by CDM

are these eggs limited? because I already have 2 of all of them and I'd like to have more if possible unsure.gif

You can always check this page to see which breeds are limited (and how many you have of each limited breed): http://dragcave.net/help/limits

ah bugger! .... sorry couldn't help but to use that word xd.png

well then I guess I wont breed my Rosebuds... unless... can I teleport them? that way I can gift them to somebody in the need of one smile.gif

if not well... I'll just breed them to throw eggs into the AP xd.png

Baaaaaah D: Well I won't be breeding till I can remember the username of who I owe >< I remember the avie but not the name rolleyes.gif

I write everything else down but apparently not this. Oh well here is hoping they pm me xP

Thanks for the update TJ <3

Haha, wow, just got a Valentine. Haven't seen many of those.

1/1 VALENTINES RECIEVED

1/1 SWEETLINGS SWEETENED

0/1 ROSEBUDS TRANSPLANTED

0/1 ENIGMAS CAPTURED

I love doing these silly lists. :3

ah bugger! .... sorry couldn't help but to use that word xd.png

well then I guess I wont breed my Rosebuds... unless... can I teleport them? that way I can gift them to somebody in the need of one  smile.gif

if not well... I'll just breed them to throw eggs into the AP xd.png

You can teleport one egg from each clutch as long as the recipient picks it up within 24 hours and you start the teleport link for it within 30 minutes of breeding (otherwise it will be auto-abandoned to the AP).

Edited by diannethegeek

Ahaha, you won't see this list until the release now. :3

1/1 VALENTINES RECEIVED

1/1 SWEETLINGS SWEETENED

1/1 ROSEBUDS TRANSPLANTED

0/1 ENIGMAS CAPTURED

Not gonna try to collect any previous Valentines dragons, as I have at least one of each, but I did breed my pretty Rosebud girl (2 auto-abandon eggs), my Sweetling (3 auto-abandon eggs), and my '09 Valentine gal (3 auto-abandon eggs). -spreads Valentine spirit- :3

Umm... I have a question... Last year, did TJ decorate the dragons for valentines day like he did for the christmas?

No he didn't. This Christmas was a wonderful surprise! I don't know if he and the Spriters will do it again for V-Day, though.

Edited by CDM

I almost wish I didn't have my quota of the Valentine dragons of the previous year so that I could hunt the AP xd.png it's always so exciting!

Okay. Thank you! Does anyone have any idea of what the new valentines might look like? Or is it all just a big mystery to everyone except for TJ and the spriters?

Okay. Thank you! Does anyone have any idea of what the new valentines might look like? Or is it all just a big mystery to everyone except for TJ and the spriters?

It's a myyyyyyyyyysteryyyy! *giggle*

We CAN talk about our expectations of it though. I personally would love it if it looked more like chocolate :3

Holiday dragons are usually completed in secret, so only the spriters and TJ will have seen them.

I just got my last 5 eggs and now I'm scroll locked.

I can't wait for my eggs to hatch AND can't wait for the new egg<3

Thank you to all the Valentine breeders! I have two Valentine dragons now - looking forward to getting the other three Valentine releases after 3 days! 8D

I guess I'd better start breeding my Valentines then. biggrin.gif

I'm curious about what this 'one-week event' on the 21st is going to be - another raffle maybe?

Yay! Thanks to a lovely gift I have some beautiful V-day dragons this year! I couldn't believe the other beauties I picked up from the AP. *was so bummed last year I missed the rosebuds.* At least I got pretty ones this year!

Chocolate would be nice. An eastern too. I would like that. I'm really curious what the event will be. :3

lol I can't wait! biggrin.gif So excited! Maybe this activity thing is lie what they did for Halloween 2011(tho i wasnt here i heard about it) where you have to find clues ect. xd.png brainstorming what the new dragons are going to be xd.png

Out of all the Val dragons...

Val '09: 2 of 2

Sweetling: 1 of 2

Rosebud: 1 of 2 (soon to be 2 of 2 as soon as one of my eggs hatch...)

And I'm happy to say that most of them are 2nd gen, ^^ (only one Val '09 is third gen, but it's such a pretty stairstep I'm definitely keeping it, ^^)

I can't...wait...for my stupid eggs to hatch at 10 tonight... l:L DANG IT, HATCH ALREADY.

I am SO going to get a rosebud this year...

I love 'em..~ <3

^w^

think Im going to start a breeding lineage with my last pink sweetling now to breed it to a Magi or a Neotropical..... cant decide they are both so pretty!

Kinda funny after trying all afternoon I finally caught a sweetling and it turned out to be the one i had bred anyway lol. smile.gif

Edited by majors

think Im going to start a breeding lineage with my last pink sweetling now to breed it to a Magi or a Neotropical..... cant decide they are both so pretty!

Kinda funny after trying all afternoon I finally caught a sweetling and it turned out to be the one i had bred anyway lol. smile.gif

I also have a lineage idea. Now, if only I could get my hands on the 2nd gen sweetling I need!