TJ09

2012-02-07 - Valentine's Day Preview

I wouldn't see why not. During this week, Valentines are treated just like other breedables. If they can breed with Silvers, Golds, and Christmas dragons - which some of mine were, why not Frills?

Has anyone tried breeding two valentines together?

Yes. I've seen valentine x valentine eggs in the AP.

Before I go breeding my dragons...

There is an extended hold time for eggs which are being transfered via Teleport, yes?

Don't see why that wouldn't work either, but it is a bit of a waste. You'd only get ONE egg, wheaas if you bred them to others, you'd get one of each. But it sitll should be possible. They are considered breedables during this week.

I should get around to doing some breeding upon my return home from work. Hmmmm wonder what I should breed my rare Black Sweetling with though...not sure what people would prefer for those who care about lineages.

I should get around to doing some breeding upon my return home from work. Hmmmm wonder what I should breed my rare Black Sweetling with though...not sure what people would prefer for those who care about lineages.

Personally, I would love to see more Alt Sweetlings/Black Marrows in the world. :3

Yes. I've seen valentine x valentine eggs in the AP.

That is awesome happy.gif

I might try a Christmas x Valentines pair.

Before I go breeding my dragons...

There is an extended hold time for eggs which are being transfered via Teleport, yes?

Yes, eggs will stick around for up to 24 hours in an active teleport if you're at the limit for that breed.

I don't have the option to trade. I don't have enough of what people want.

Whatever. Still don't thinks it's very nice. If you give a gift, it should be a thoughtful one.

Anyway, I won't say anything more. Not much point.

Someone asked me to gift them am egg, one from a messy long line because they don't care at all about the lineage.

They will just be happy to have an egg, unfortunately when I breed their gift it's probably going to dump a messy egg into the AP too.

Not much I can do to change that, I'm just hoping it gets picked up by another player who doesn't care about lineage either.

Yes, eggs will stick around for up to 24 hours in an active teleport if you're at the limit for that breed.

Excellent. I thought so, but I didn't want to screw up and end up losing eggs I'd promised to people. :3

I wonder what this year's dragon will be like, though. Still pulling for more Pygmy holiday dragons.

I owe someone Val babies x Marrow but I lost their username D:!!!

If that person could pm me I would be really grateful ;o;

I am unable to Teleport my newly bred Valentine eggs!!! sad.gif I had promised 2 of them to someone else... help!!!

Post in the Help section of the forum please.

I am unable to Teleport my newly bred Valentine eggs!!! sad.gif I had promised 2 of them to someone else... help!!!

Did you breed a multi-clutch (more than one egg in a single breeding) and did you choose the one to keep? You can only keep one egg per clutch and they won't show up on your teleport screen until you do. They will all abandon in 30 minutes if you don't choose one. The extras will abandon to the AP when you choose one to keep.

nm I'm just stupid and don't usually Teleport bred eggs that have breed limits. sleep.gif;;;

Wow, just came back from shopping to find the cave lag is gone. I got 2 pretty great lineaged '09s and '10s in approx. 3 minutes. Now I have to resist the urge to click every pretty eggy I see...

Eeeeeeee!! I got all of my Valentine eggs!! Well, except one but that's gonna come when one of these hatch. <3 <3 <3

2nd Gen. '09 x Frill, 2nd Gen. '09 x New Pink, 3rd Gen. Sweetling x White, 3rd Gen. Sweetling x Bright Pink, 2nd Gen. Rosebud x Purple and I'm getting a 2nd Gen. Rosebud x White later!

xP Lucky! I've got a second gen sweetling x blue nebula, second gen rosebud x white, and a not too bad fifth gen vaneltine x black! happy.gif That's all I need for now. Good luck everyone on getting those valentines!

are these eggs limited? because I already have 2 of all of them and I'd like to have more if possible unsure.gif

Yay, I finally got my first Valentine's Day egg ^^ (Even though I joined over a year ago, lol)

I can't wait to get more (:

Good luck everyone else

Got this heavenly Val 09-Lineage

biggrin.gif I think I'll breed her with my sunsong or sunrise. Which one do you recommend? I do love color schemes.

are these eggs limited? because I already have 2 of all of them and I'd like to have more if possible  unsure.gif

Yes, you're only allowed 2 of each Valentine's Day Dragon.

Edited by TwilitProphet

(1)Sweetling Get!

0/1 VALENTINES RECEIVED

1/1 SWEETLINGS SWEETENED (lol I couldn't think of anything for this one.)

0/1 ROSEBUDS TRANSPLANTED

0/1 ENIGMAS CAPTURED

Edited by Dragonluver