UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Klutz thought about Mustafa's suggestion. He decided to take it. "Thank you," he said, shortly before adding, "Now, if only my wings would grow in." He thought for a second. "How long do you think it will take for my wings to come in? I can only remember a couple of days since I hatched."

Mustafa looked at him.- "Only a few days? You probably have a long while before they grew in but it won't be too long. I can't tell you eaxctly since I'm not sure, myself." He shrugged appologetically.- "Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

((I, personally, want to wait a bit before Vrael is released. I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I want to take Klutz on a personal mini-trip.

Actually, I have an idea. If you guys have Vrael attack WHILE HE IS GONE, then this will make it MUCH more interesting...))

Klutz was slightly saddened by the odds of his wings growing in, but he heeded Mustafa's advice and headed deeper into the cave. As the cave darkened, silent went the voices of his hatcling peers.

There was nothing but pitch black and ringing in Klutz's youthful ears. It was here, that he decided to reach out to his father. He lay down and looked up at the barely visible cave ceiling. He tried to reach out to the voice of his father with a spiritial hand.

Hello? Dad? Are you there? he tried to think out to him.

Hello? There was a pause, and no answer. A tear formed on his eye.

Where are you, Dad? Let me hear your voice! ringed throughout his mind. He was practically screaming at himself internally. There was nothing but a sheer chill, flooding him from head to toe. He cried aloud. But he knew it would be to no avail, as he was far too deep into the cave for his friends to hear.

((Idk wat ill do... But ill just start out at Mustafa's Cave. I wonder when i should get Moona's wings in. o2o it would be nice if someone would decide.))

Moona gazed at Mustafa's Cave. weird? No no no. SOmethign else. she went in. She watched as Klutz walked further in the cave. Moona watched him walk in. maybe.. I should go? Moona started to get up to follow Klutz.

((Idk wat ill do... But ill just start out at Mustafa's Cave. I wonder when i should get Moona's  wings in. o2o it would be nice if someone would decide.))

Moona gazed at Mustafa's Cave. weird? No no no. SOmethign else. she went in. She watched as Klutz walked further in the cave. Moona watched him walk in. maybe.. I should go? Moona started to get up to follow Klutz.

((I'm sorry, but this post doesn't make any sence to me. What happened?

EDIT: The last post you made displayed you in a tree, viewing the cave and everyone else from a distance. Try RPing from there.))

Edited by thegreenrobby

Spyro gazed up at the massive cave they had arrived at. Impressive, he thought, trotting in. The horse dragon kept in mind that most of the others did not take to him too kindly, so he found a mossy area somewhat closer to the entrance, and lied down. It was comfy, but certainly not a real nest. Tucking his legs under his torso, Spyro closed his eyes, keeping his neck up but head down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow!" Skye exclaimed as they reached the cave. It looked so safe and welcoming compared to the hellish lab. She shuddered at the thought of the lab. Casting the thought away, she hurriedly followed the others inside.

((Guys, please don't fight. Moona is considering/starting to follow Klutz. Also, if you intend on twisting the plot, Seacats, please get my permission. TotallyDrow PMed me about the pyscho Vrael thing. I just like to know what's going on. :3))

The cave loomed in front of the frightened hatchling like a hungry monster, wanting to swallow her up int its dark belly. The stalactites(?) lining its interior didn't help at all; instead giving the young hatchling shivers. Not wanting to see anymore, she ran over to the wall and jammed her claws into cracks in the beginning of a climb. Up and up she went, dirt being dislodged as she ascended. Her movement was smooth and graceful, more like running then stressful and dull climbing. The small White finally made her way to a ledge with a rock overhanging it. It's sheltered up here.... I think, Song thought, surveying the ground below. She hoped that no one worried for her, for she was not lost!

-All of the dragons seemed to be at the cave, she did a head count, catching Song just before she dissapeared to an overhanging ledge but then.- "Klutz....where's Klutz!?" -The vampire swept her gaze from side to side, looking for the young ochredrake, she could see no sign of him. Thinking on her feet she went to find the silver since that was the last dragon she saw Klutz talking to. Running out towards the mouth of the cave she spotted the silver on his way inside. She skid before him and gave him a serious look from beneath her hood.-

---------

Mustafa just kept getting interrupted the more he tried to give a tour of the place, and apart from that the hatchlings seemed to explore it well enough without his help for direction. Isthalas, the imposing and ever serious vampire, yielded before him with a look that might have been intimidating if he didn't think it amusing.- "Yes?" -He asked.-

---------

"Klutz." -Was the short and direct answer that came from her, she added- "Where is he?"

---------

-Mustafa sighed, she was no fun but, that's part of what made her fun.- "He went to the back of the cave to have somewhere to concentrate, though I don't know wha-" -He didn't get to finish his sentence because the vampire had are already left. He frowned.-

---------

Isthalas immediately left the moment she ehard where the young dragon had dissapeared to. As she got deeper she soon spotted Moona and she padded up to the dragon. She didn't mind having company, she just hoped Moona wouldn't mind, either.-

Moons turned to see Isthalas next to her."Oh,hey. You following Klutz too?" She said. Isthalas looked like she didn't know where Klutz was."I saw him go further in..." she walked further in following Klutz. Moona saw Klutz murmuring "Dad?" she hid behind a rock to watch. dad? klutz must be crazy or something. she thought.

((Hey! Look who I caught in my signature!

user posted image

Daww.... *Melts*))

Klutz looked back toward the entrance of the cave to see Moona and Isthalas. He certainly wasn't expecting them there. He dried his tears and walked back through the two hatchlings and headed towards the entrance, not making eye contact or saying a word to either hatchling.

((D'aw. I just saw the two. :3))

Song heard all kinds of commotion and talking, but did not feel like joining them. The cave terrified her and she refused to go in. She was but a hatchling and the dark was just plain scary! I don't trust this cave. It looms over me like some giant monster! Why would anyone want to go in a monster? she thought, shifting uncomfortably. Suddenly the wind picked up, blowing right into Song's little hideout. It pierced her like tiny knives of ice, chilling the unfortunate hatchling to the bone. It's cold! she thought, curling up as much as she could and wrapping her tail around her body.

Spyro opened one gleaming red eye as the white hatchling tumbled into the cave. As he watched her try to get warm, he felt a pang of sympathy. Yes, she had knocked him over, but she healed his cuts. She was also trying to lead the others even though she was a hatchling herself.

Coming to the conclusion that if he became friends with her that the others may trust him more, Spyro reached out his tail and scooped Song up. Moving it slowly so she wouldn't fall off his tail, Spyro layed he down next to him, and covered her little body with one of his wings. "Better?" he asked, stifling a yawn. It had been a long day.

((See? Spyro's a nice guy! smile.gif ))

Even though his father did not hear him, Klutz set it aside and left the cave. He glanced around and did a quick head count. Not counting the two hatchlings he ignored in the cave, one hatchling was not there.

"Song. Where's song?" he thought out loud.

((Repeat:

What time is it?!?!

I didn't get an answer last time.))

Moonlight and Anniena sat up, beside each other at the end of the maze. They couldn't wait until morning; they knew they'd be used for tracking. Now, if they remebered where their tracking darts were, they'd be able to pull them out.They hoped they wouldn't forget...But how could they forget the pain?

((Repeat:

What time is it?!?!

I didn't get an answer last time.))

Moonlight and Anniena sat up, beside each other at the end of the maze. They couldn't wait until morning; they knew they'd be used for tracking. Now, if they remebered where their tracking darts were, they'd be able to pull them out.They hoped they wouldn't forget...But how could they forget the pain?

((Probably about mid-day.))

((Thanks. That means soon...Moonlight and Anniena will be called to help soon.))

Two scientist walked into the room and put the two on a leash and a collar. They walked them outside. The two gasped. This was their first time outside. The gate was opened, the leashes and collars taken off. The two bolted to freedom-wait, the tracker was still there. They remembered, and when they were about half a mile away and tired, the started pulling at the trackers. They gave a loud chirp that only other dragons could hear, needing help.

((FREEDOM! Olny the humans will start chasing them.))

((Thanks. That means soon...Moonlight and Anniena will be called to help soon.))

Two scientist walked into the room and put the two on a leash and a collar. They walked them outside. The two gasped. This was their first time outside. The gate was opened, the leashes and collars taken off. The two bolted to freedom-wait, the tracker was still there. They remembered, and when they were about half a mile away and tired, the started pulling at the trackers. They gave a loud chirp that only other dragons could hear, needing help.

((FREEDOM! Olny the humans will start chasing them.))

Sorry to rain on your parade, but...

Q: Can I control the scientists?

A: Yes, you can. However, you can't make them free you or kill you if you are not old enough.

((I didn't know you meant LET them GO. I thought you meant that if they escape they would be tracked. The scientists can't free them because they aren't that stupid.))

Song didn't even try to fight when the mysterious tail picked her up. She was freezing and didn't even want to attempt moving away. All she realized was that she was warmer "T-thank you," she said, pressing against Spyro's warm side. Having had a long day she soon gave in to sleep, snoring gently.

Edited by UmbreWulf

((The scientist can do that to Vrael tho right? Since he has been trained to obey certain commands from the humans? :/))

((The scientist can do that to Vrael tho right? Since he has been trained to obey certain commands from the humans? :/))

((I would assume, though, that Vrael would be kept on a leash, or would constantly be followed by humans when they track us down. Hence, he really isn't free.))

((I would assume, though, that Vrael would be kept on a leash, or would constantly be followed by humans when they track us down. Hence, he really isn't free.))

((the problem with that is that the escaped hatchlings would be able to pick up the scent of the humans if they were to follow vrael. I have no intentions of letting him loose with a group of humans following him. If and when I set him loose, he will be on his own smile.gif ))

Edited by TotallyDrow

((the problem with that is that the escaped hatchlings would be able to pick up the scent of the humans if they were to follow vrael. I have no intentions of letting him loose with a group of humans following him. If and when I set him loose, he will be on his own smile.gif ))

((So, are they going to train him to bring back the hatchlings? Otherwise, releasing him defeats the purpose of training him in the first place.))

((I didn't know you meant LET them GO. I thought you meant that if they escape they would be tracked. The scientists can't free them because they aren't that stupid.))

((They ARE being tracked. Plus, in the morning, the scientists will grab them. So really, they aren't free at all.))

Edited by seacatsmew

((...I have nothing else to say. So I'll just stay silent.))

Anniena and Moonlight pulled the strings on one of the ends of the trackers; the strings only broke, not bothering the trackers. Moonlight and Anniena growled. "They'll grab us in the morning," Moonlight suddenly noticed. "But we won't be able to escape. They'll bring plenty of them!" Anniena sighed. "Not freedom; Just a trick," Anniena whispered. "I'll go hunt. You wait here." Anniena bolted away in search of food.