TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Congrats to the winners!

No email for me, but I didn't expect there to be anyways.

Happy New Year!

Congratulations to all the winners of the raffle!!

Happy New Year everyone!! biggrin.gif

*no email for me*

Wonderful!! Happy New year DC!! smile.gif

--runs off to check email--

there was no email sad.gif

user posted image

wishing everyone else a Happy New Years. sigh, I've got to get back to doing laundry and the daily grind tomorrow.

<~ not a morning person, and has to wake up at 5am.

I'm more interested in seeing who the winners are then if I actually won anything. XD

One of you breed me a nice offspring of your prizes, OK? ;D (Joking, Joking! *is shot*)

Three Winners so Far. A Second Place, A Third Place and a Honorable Mention. I think a lot more people will pop up later. It is New Year's Day, though. People could still be celebrating. :3

Still saying, January 23rd- Chinese New Year; Year of the Dragon. This desperately needs a New Dragon Release. XD

I wasn't expecting an e-mail, anyway. I'm not that lucky. Besides, even if I did get one, I already have all the Tinsel dragons I want. So it's just as well.

I didn't win... Oh, well. I got my first Gold egg, so I'm happy! (I was so surprised when it looked different, though...I almost thought I'd gotten the wrong egg! xd.png)

Anyway, Happy New Year!

Edited by stogucheme

Wowzer! Just logged on to breed some more reds because I wanted to be able to incubate more often and I had to do a double check when I saw that I'm a 2nd place winner.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! smile.gif

Wowzer! Just logged on to breed some more reds because I wanted to be able to incubate more often and I had to do a double check when I saw that I'm a 2nd place winner.

Congrats! biggrin.gif

Wow! Congratulations to you and all of the other winners. biggrin.gif

Big congrats to you! ^^

Nothing for me either, which wasn't a surprise, but Congratulations to those who won! smile.gif

*crosses fingers for any future prize"

Am I the only one who keeps checking their email, hoping that maybe I missed it or it just came late. xd.png

Congrats to all the winners. ^__^

Congrats to the winners! I wasn't one, but there's always next time.

Have we heard if tinsels will be handed out or new prizes this year?

Am I the only one who keeps checking their email, hoping that maybe I missed it or it just came late. XD

Nope, you're not. I'm checking my email for the third time today... XD

Anyone else think the staff should have a Christmas in July event? haha Staff, this was truly awesome. Thank you for such merry festivities.