TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Congratulations to the winners happy.gif I didn't win but thats ok I got a puppy for Christmas anyways and I can't be happier xd.png isn't he cute:

user posted image

Oh, how cute! <3 What is his/her name?

So, who wants a 'Not a Winner' badge made in five seconds? xd.png

user posted image

[img=http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7616/notawinnerbadge.png]

LOL! This is win...xd.png I'll probably take one once I know if I did win or not. tongue.gif

Please take Chat to PMs, IRC or CPA.

Remember that responding to spam is spam.

No email for me, but at least I might be able to get a second gen or two when the lucky users' new dragons grow up.

And congrats to the winners.

The Puppies Name is Coley xDDD. We call him our little lump of coal that we got for Christmas xd.png

Here we go. 'Maybe' is now spelled correctly xd.png

user posted image

[img=http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7616/notawinnerbadge.png]

Happy New Years everybody, and I look forward to finding out more of the winners!

Here we go. 'Maybe' is now spelled correctly xd.png

user posted image

[img=http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7616/notawinnerbadge.png]

Happy New Years everybody, and I look forward to finding out more of the winners!

Now using the cool badge(: Thank you for making one!

Congrats to whoever won, I did not get an email myself but maybe I can just work out a deal for 2nd gen offspring with one of the winners. smile.gif

Happy New Year,

Dragoncia

LOL, I must be in denial, I have checked and rechecked my email several times since this thread began.

Happy New Year.

Oh, and Aquenee, the banner is made of win (if we're still allowed to talk like that in the New Year).

Edited by cynlee717

Congrats to all the winners!

Was hoping to win one and name it after my cat who died yesterday but I guess that will go to my new CB Black when it hatches today.

Edited by lilnekochan

50 winners out of the thousands who play DC, yeah only 1 reporting a win is the real suprize.

Also keep in mind the number of tickets there may have been, as well as cave players far outnumber cave players who are also on the forum.

Last year 8275 submitted a tree. I expect the number of people who participated this year to be at least that, maybe more. And with people able to have up to 12 raffle tickets? I was quite surprised that as many forum members won last year as they did.

Also, people are busy during the day and people may not have had time to come check their e-mail or DC yet. :3

Happy New Year and congrats to the winners!

I checked my e-mail.

I didn't win on DC, but I got an email from US Department of Homeland Security saying, "You Have won the sum of $1,000,000.00 US".

Gotta love that spam folder.

Oh well, there's always next year.

no email for me. it's a new year and you never know what great things are waiting for you around the corner....

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Happy New Year guys!

No email. Did anyone win yet?

Happy and healthy New Year everyone! No e-mail for me, but congratulations to those who won, I can imagine the squealing going on when you see a beautiful CB prize dragon on your scroll :3

No email for me either but I didn't think I'd win anyway, I never do win things anyway. Congratulations to those who did win.

Happy New Year guys!

No email. Did anyone win yet?

Yes, one winner posted in this thread so far.