TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Was there anything specific you had to do for the raffle? Either way, I didn't get it. Congratulations to all of the winners. How lucky you are~<3

No email, sadly. :< Congratz to the winners.

Aww... No mail. wink.gif Ohz well. Congrats winners!!!!! Wish I was as lucky as you all...

Congrats to winners! Happy New Year! laugh.gif

Alas, no email for me. Maybe next year. wink.gif

Can nobody here read? There are not new prize dragons, the prizes are CB Tinsel's, just like last year.

Yes, we can. Yous seem to be the one who can't. The quote shows TJ hinting towards new prizes, then countering it. He's messing with us a bit tongue.gif--no confirmation on either end. wink.gif

Happy new year to everyone, and congratulations to the winners! Anyone else find it funny that only HMs and 2nd place winners have revealed they won so far xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

Happy ~Late~ New Year and Congrats to the winners! laugh.gif

hmm no email for me either J=

Congrats to all the winners!  smile.gif

No email, but this year it's hardly as disappointing - I felt the raffle's much more fair, rewarding the efforts of those who took the time to read all the stories and get the most tickets rather than those whose tree popped up the most for people who voted or appealed to a group's particular tastes.  tongue.gif  I like the raffle.  Hope this method is used next year, too!

Thank you, DC staff, for the marvelous holiday festival!  This was a lot of fun. biggrin.gif

Sorry... HAPPY NEW YEAR! I think someone said that TJ asked if he can give out frills as a prize, but I can't remember who it was... Now I wish even more that I was one of the winners!

Edited by StarSea

Lol, most of the winners who know are probably too busy hyperventilating to make it down here to post - and honestly, it's probably smarter not to, if they want to be able to keep their inboxes open, lol.

But I'll repeat my congrats to the winners, my wishes for a wonderful new year for us all, and thanks to TJ, spriters, Mods, and everyone who keeps this world spinning on the right axis for our enjoyment!

Edit: of course we're not all going to die on the 21st of December and miss our next chance at a raffle prize!

The Dragon Gods would never let that happen!

They get far too many giggles out of our crushed hopes and dreams for that! tongue.gif

(!@#$%^&* breeding results*&^%$#@!)

Re-edit: if the Mayans were carving in 2012, by the time they got to 2013, they'd probably have graduated to computers, so all that would be on file somewhere...

Edited by Syphoneira

I didn't win this year either, but it was a lot of fun :3

Congratulations to those who won, and a happy new year to all ^^

The only good new is that my holly is already an adult. I never even got to see it sport wings. I am in agreement with that person who claimed for some unknown reason the hollies seem to mature and become adults faster than that of regular dragons. Beat my winter magi by a huge margin in that department!!!!

Glad I printed off those pixs of the holly as an egg and hatchling when I did.

Aw, no e-mail for me, either. Oh well, reading the stories and decorating the wreath was fun anyway! Congrats to everyone who won!

Happy New Year everyone!

And congratz to those who won! Enjoy!!!

Has anyone posted what the prizes are yet?

No email. Are there different prizes this year? I thought it was just Gold, Silver, and Bronze tinsels.

Congratulations winners. xd.png

Yes, we can. Yous seem to be the one who can't. The quote shows TJ hinting towards new prizes, then countering it. He's messing with us a bit tongue.gif--no confirmation on either end. wink.gif

Given that there is a picture of a Tinsel next to the announcement in the 2011 Holiday Event thread, I reckon they will be Tinsels. Also TJ says 'prizes will be given out'... Prize Dragon = Tinsel. laugh.gif

Edited by TheGrox

To all those that have asked if I can breed 2nd gens for them... when I find out what it is I'll see what I can do biggrin.gif

Ha ha, I wanted to ask too...but your PM box is (understandably) full...

No email either but a wonderful Happy New Year to all and a big congrats to all the winners smile.gif

Well I did manage to PM two others who won. I'll be stalking (but definitely not bugging!) them tongue.gif

Anyone else here win? *evil thoughts*