TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Wowzer! Just logged on to breed some more reds because I wanted to be able to incubate more often and I had to do a double check when I saw that I'm a 2nd place winner.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! smile.gif

Congratulations on the win! biggrin.gif And congrats to all of the other winners as well!

while i did not receive an email, i congratulate all the winners. i even checked my junk email just in case. my DC Forum stuff comes to my inbox but i thought i should check.

i think one reason winners may not post here if they use the forums is that they get mobbed with emails. how do you guys know that they are opening a list for their offspring?

to those complaining about the raffle: raffles are usually random. they said they were picking the winners raffle style so you got your chances by reading stories. i don't think i saw anything saying that the wreath decorating was for anything but fun (if i am wrong, please ignore this). i actually like the random thing better, and think it is more fair. as not everyone has the same tastes for decorations so i think that might have been a little biased.

anyway! happy new year!

Didn't win, didn't expect to win, and I don't mind not winning.

The holiday event was filled with thrills, chills and awesome sauce, which was more satisfying then a prize dragon.

Happy New Year Everyone.

Wowzer! Just logged on to breed some more reds because I wanted to be able to incubate more often and I had to do a double check when I saw that I'm a 2nd place winner.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! smile.gif

Wow! Congrats! Do you wanna do some breeding for me? xd.png (jk, tongue.gif )

Am I the only one who keeps checking their email, hoping that maybe I missed it or it just came late. XD

Congrats to all the winners. ^__^

Did it a couple of times before I decided to be realistic. :P

Should've seen me opening my email today. I must've been hilarious to watch, treating my inbox like a bomb that needed to be defused (aka very slowly, carefully opening it XD).

~~~

Congrats, magilarilla!

I'm just waiting to see if the 2nd prize dragon will be a tinsel or something else. I just don't feel like I can really trade with anyone until I know if I'm offering 2nd generation tinsels (which others already have) or something new!

I'm just waiting to see if the 2nd prize dragon will be a tinsel or something else. I just don't feel like I can really trade with anyone until I know if I'm offering 2nd generation tinsels (which others already have) or something new!

I'd be happy with either tongue.gif!

Did it a couple of times before I decided to be realistic. tongue.gif

Should've seen me opening my email today. I must've been hilarious to watch, treating my inbox like a bomb that needed to be defused (aka very slowly, carefully opening it xd.png).

xd.png

See now, I was the opposite. I immediately ran to my email and opened it as quickly as possible, scanned through a million times and sighed.

Five minutes later, repeat.

Did that throughout the day until I realized that no, it wasn't late and I wasn't getting an email. XP

Happy newyears to all, Thanks TJ & eveyone associated with creating this fun environment that has provided me and so many with joy...Congrats to all, raffle winners & the "maybe next years" alike, we are all winners...we are here...hehe ohmy.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gif

Aww, no email. Again.

Congrats to all the winners, and happy new year to all! biggrin.gif

Hope you had a good year!

Aww, now email.

Anyways, Congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif

Happy New Year, everyone!

*checks email*

hmmm only cave mail is that I had a PM.... >.> darn, oh well. Congrats to the lucky few

Congrats, winners!

Will they be new dragons, like last year? If so, when can we see them?

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot